An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

What?  :blink:

OP first war = attack an alliance that had came out of war that day.

OP second war = Not much damage caused to them by RE

OP third war = the first good war they really took any damage but by then it was nothing they couldn't recover from

Hellas declared war on TPC at the start of this round because TPC did it last round

Hellas declared war on TPC at the start of this round because TPC did it last round

Thats finny I thought they declared on TPC for what they did to Hellas in the previous round not because of the overall strategy of their round.

Thats finny I thought they declared on TPC for what they did to Hellas in the previous round not because of the overall strategy of their round.

no it was to kneecap TPC early on so they wouldn't have chance to dominate the top 50 again

B-)

Lorlax...!  Would you be interested to get a side-job as Military Historian and Tactical adviser to SKARO...?  Lol!!!  :smug:

Paul, are you trying to get chip advise from Lorlax...?  Please. i just offered a side job with SKARO... Wait your Turn...!!!Lol!!! :lol1:

Edited by HDSupreme

Are you implying that Hellas will hit us early next round?

No Hellas worship OP haha... we knew we could hit TPC without RE or tW countering us in fear of them being countered by you

Hellas should do it again with OP :P

Lol

no it was to kneecap TPC early on so they wouldn't have chance to dominate the top 50 again

Don't need to dominate the top 50 to have a good round. Just as much fun to kill. 

Lol

Don't need to dominate the top 50 to have a good round. Just as much fun to kill. 

I didn't vote in favour of hitting TPC, i wanted to hit Clash and them damn pesky warriors

I believe that what OP did this round , is much better from what TPC did . And we attacked TPC for different reasons .

It was so much fun war , and their revenge is appreciated . This game needs to go on , war is war ! 

Shall the best win .

I do not expect a 0 casualties nation to win for example,right ? :)