A Piece of Your Time

May this next stage in TIO's history place an emphasis on proper nation building, coordination, and warchest stock piling. 

Why would you they do that if they can just recruit some more bad nations?

Congrats Klinker, you are one of the most hardworking people I have ever had the chance to meet in this game and I am sure you will lead TIO to new heights. Does this also mean you can finally implement Gang Wars? :p

o/ TIO
o/ Klinker

:( This announcement makes me so sad! I remember working with Scorp during the beginning of TIO back when I was with ICAN and have been friends with this fabulous alliance ever since. That was like, 3 years ago? Holy crap, now I know what it feels like to be old! :3 Stagger has been another awesome friend to work with over the past couple of years taking flak from me and the rest of GATO. Nothing but class from such hard working, fine gentlemen that have made TIO into the great alliance it's become today. Congratulations on retirement (or semi in some case)!!!

Congratulations to Klinker on ascending to the throne of Imperial High Commander! You'll fit those shoes well, my friend!

o/ TIO

:wub: Scorp, Stag & Klinker

I love me some Stagger and Scorp and will certainly miss them, but I wish all those in the new TIO gov line-up the best of luck in their new positions. Also, thanks for the award! o/

Edited by Farrin Xies

Congratulations to Scorp and Stagger for stepping down. It was great working with you over the age that it took to actually sign a treaty, and since. Commiserations to all who have been promoted!

Thanks also for the recognition. It is going straight to the pool room.

wow u sure owned him

Why are you guys even bothering to invade our thread? I thought CN was a respectful and polite community, but maybe I was wrong? We're recognizing some pretty awesome people within the CN community for their contributions over the years, and announcing our new government line up , and quite frankly, Gareth was being polite, and was saying, we can't be bothered with your whiny moaning, and constant negativity. I'm positive that none the nations in TIO are invading any of your announcement threads with trash talk. This is some really positive news, and I think it's disrespectful that your derailing the thread.

Why are you guys even bothering to invade our thread? I thought CN was a respectful and polite community, but maybe I was wrong? We're recognizing some pretty awesome people within the CN community for their contributions over the years, and announcing our new government line up , and quite frankly, Gareth was being polite, and was saying, we can't be bothered with your whiny moaning, and constant negativity. I'm positive that none the nations in TIO are invading any of your announcement threads with trash talk. This is some really positive news, and I think it's disrespectful that your derailing the thread.

dont mind the MK troll to much. they just jealous on how awesome TIO is

Yes you are wrong. You seriously hadn't figured that out yet? Anyway, we're not 'invading' your thread. These are public forums, are they not? When your alliance posts something here you are giving everyone the opportunity to comment. The awards and crap are no concern of mine, I am simply responding to Gareth. The fact is that he has made a point of trying to niggle MK posters, and now he's getting some back. Your Gareth Defence Force act is cute, but entirely unwarranted. And if you find someone posting in your alliance's thread disrespectful, you better buckle in if you wish to continue using the internet.

dont mind the MK troll to much. they just jealous on how awesome TIO is

I'm as jealous of TIO as you are skilled at posting.

Yes you are wrong. You seriously hadn't figured that out yet? Anyway, we're not 'invading' your thread. These are public forums, are they not? When your alliance posts something here you are giving everyone the opportunity to comment. The awards and crap are no concern of mine, I am simply responding to Gareth. The fact is that he has made a point of trying to niggle MK posters, and now he's getting some back. Your Gareth Defence Force act is cute, but entirely unwarranted. And if you find someone posting in your alliance's thread disrespectful, you better buckle in if you wish to continue using the internet.
 I'm as jealous of TIO as you are skilled at posting.

then you must be pretty jealous then