Quick GATO Announcement

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine a world where a coalition made entirely of cowards calls out others as cowards for using strategy

I have never stated using PM is cowardly, I just want my piece of GOONS meat :D

Don't really care how long I have to wait, just want to get some in the end. 

Would you like to step into my time machine so we can go back and observe just how ironic and moronic this statement is?

Sure, I'd like to see how wrong you can get.

I have never stated using PM is cowardly, I just want my piece of GOONS meat :D

Don't really care how long I have to wait, just want to get some in the end. 

Fair enough

It hasn't yet.  Just making sure you all remember your promises.  :)

Yes I promise to wreck every top tier possible...maybe all of them by the looks of it....then I will bring out another tier lower. God and Invicta down...Legion is next...then we'll see who's next. Since your side has no intention of countering us up top, you may be in for a long wait.

MK members have already came out this war and stated they used the whole "PM is cowardly" line during the last war.

Just saying

How many times do we have to explain that there is a difference between war avoidance and war strategy?

You say that, but so far the only difference has been who is using it.  As soon as you guys start to use it differently I'll drop it.  Until then....

Until then you will keep making dumb and uneducated comments like always.

You say that, but so far the only difference has been who is using it.  As soon as you guys start to use it differently I'll drop it.  Until then....

Your side is allowing us to move freely and destroy up top.....we have no motivation to use it any different. So at this rate the only reason to bring out the next tier will be when your entire side's top end is dust. Like I said it may take awhile. I honestly expected it to go quicker too. I didn't expect free shots at everyone's top tier. That's awful kind of you all.

How many times do we have to explain that there is a difference between war avoidance and war strategy?

Oh come off it now.  Everyone says that same gawd damn fucking thing and the other side criticizes them for it.  Can we all at least agree from now on, anyone who mocks this 'peace mode' shit gets taken out back and shot in the head? It would make these discussions at least moderately more productive.

Edited by MitchellBade

Oh come off it now.  Everyone says that same gawd damn fucking thing and the other side criticizes them for it.  Can we all at least agree from now on, anyone who mocks this 'peace mode' shit gets taken out back and shot in the head? It would make these discussions at least moderately more productive.

I'll support that. I'll even buy the bullets.

I'll support that. I'll even buy the bullets.

Why start from now on? How about anyone ever?

Guess what? Some people who say it have full knowledge that they are dodging war. We will refer to these people as "Spartans." These Spartans are known to lie to try and get some form of gain in this world, while falling flat on their face. I'm no Spartan.

Guess what? Some people who say it have full knowledge that they are dodging war. We will refer to these people as "Spartans." These Spartans are known to lie to try and get some form of gain in this world, while falling flat on their face. I'm no Spartan.

GATO is 68% in peace mode, If they don't come out and play soon that should be considered dodging. 

GATO is 68% in peace mode, If they don't come out and play soon that should be considered dodging. 

No if we don't come out and play at all it should be considered dodging. While we're able to decimate up top with no repercussions there is no reason to come out. You understand that right? You don't have to like it but this is the way thing will be as long as that remains true.