An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

sorry we cant right now were all about to go on vacation to Indonesia the weather is fantastic this time of year have you not heard? so dont mind usall going into peace mode for about a year and a half.. nah jking but meh ask them yourselfs i personally like it diwn here besides me wanting to cuddle with Rayvon

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358842186' post='3083469']
sorry we cant right now were all about to go on vacation to Indonesia the weather is fantastic this time of year have you not heard? so dont mind usall going into peace mode for about a year and a half.. nah jking but meh ask them yourselfs i personally like it diwn here besides me wanting to cuddle with Rayvon
[/quote]

Don't pull your tricks on me. I know full well it's monsoon season :colbert:

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1358841356' post='3083453']
Too bad your leader can't admit this, would have saved us 50 pages of your drivel.
[/quote]

kaskus tried to resolve this peacefully NSO wouldnt accept our offer to pay reps and let us surrender and eternaly give 100mil every month and be their eternal slaves. those savages. ( this iffer has since been withdrawn since they chose to war instead of being the bigger man and working out diplomatically)

@usmc

we like our weather crazy as $%&@.

Edited by KenoCore

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358843830' post='3083493']
kaskus tried to resolve this peacefully NSO wouldnt accept our offer to pay reps and let us surrender and eternaly give 100mil every month and be their eternal slaves. those savages. ( this iffer has since been withdrawn since they chose to war instead of being the bigger man and working out diplomatically)

@usmc

we like our weather crazy as $%&@.
[/quote]

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Considering either your sarcasm was way too over the top, or you just lack the mental wearwithal to actually debate points effectively. This is the real issue that Kaskus has, none of you can actually be diplomatic. You get whiny and upset and start pounding your chest at the first sign you think someone is insulting you. Its quite hilarious.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358845147' post='3083507']
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Considering either your sarcasm was way too over the top, or you just lack the mental wearwithal to actually debate points effectively. This is the real issue that Kaskus has, none of you can actually be diplomatic. You get whiny and upset and start pounding your chest at the first sign you think someone is insulting you. Its quite hilarious.
[/quote]

if you even have to question if what i said was sarcasm then i genuinely feel bad for you. but i can tell you know it is and just insulting me so i shall comeback with an overused insult us at kaskus use. stop sitting on your money and fight back. it pains me to see what is happening.

im sorry that we dont debate and lack this diplomacy you so request but im sorry i personally dont feel a need to want peace when NSO has to come as low as to pull a GOONS. granted i respect what NPO tried to do and respect their entry byt Shangs whzt just sad. in other words i pity you and your alliance but youve shown me new found respect for NPO even if it seems us not surrendering to you insults them its not. its having fun with cybernations. try it sometime.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358845892' post='3083516']
im sorry that we dont debate and lack this diplomacy you so request but im sorry i personally dont feel a need to want peace when NSO has to come as low as to pull a GOONS. granted i respect what NPO tried to do and respect their entry byt Shangs whzt just sad. in other words i pity you and your alliance but youve shown me new found respect for NPO even if it seems us not surrendering to you insults them its not. its having fun with cybernations. try it sometime.
[/quote]

You 'new found respect' for NPO - don't forget the reason NPO is here. Because you guys are !@#$@#$ idiots. Brehon got pissed off at you for exactly this continued behaviour. Ask Tan to share with you my last response to you guys - and then ask why more is being dumped on you rather than a step towards resolution?

"to pull a GOONS" - what, to pile more !@#$ on you because you guys refuse to talk yet? Because you refuse to move off your little 'rawr we can still bite your ankles' !@#$%^&*? No, it doesn't work that way Keno. Not in this world. You don't play by the worlds rules - the rules play you. As the group with the upper hand - it's well within our rights to maintain and secure that upper hand and continue to do what we need to do so. Your allies, certainly, still have the option to help you if they wish to post a declaration and enter this war against us, NPO and SL [without the declaration, any actions against our nations or supporting yours would in kind be an act of war towards us]. If you hadn't made so many mistakes along the way, I'm sure [i]someone[/i] would have. I know GOD loves fighting over harboured rogues.

If we have the resources, we'll make use of them to finally put you down to the point where even your dim wittedness realizes you're done. Easy as that.

Simply, I'm not beyond sharing the fun of stomping cockroaches, especially with allies who were upset about not getting an invite in the first place.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358865409' post='3083669']
sorry man i like to have fun when i play a game. its a one in a million thing these days I kniw but their are still people who can take a game as what it is a game.
[/quote]
I have no doubt that the Sith are gonna have fun riding you. It's gone beyond where it should have.

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbcphfDGEj1r7q35qo1_500.gif[/img]

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358863748' post='3083651']
You 'new found respect' for NPO - don't forget the reason NPO is here. Because you guys are !@#$@#$ idiots. Brehon got pissed off at you for exactly this continued[b] behaviour[/b]. Ask Tan to share with you my last response to you guys - and then ask why more is being dumped on you rather than a step towards resolution?

"to pull a GOONS" - what, to pile more !@#$ on you because you guys refuse to talk yet? Because you refuse to move off your little 'rawr we can still bite your ankles' !@#$%^&*? No, it doesn't work that way Keno. Not in this world. You don't play by the worlds rules - the rules play you. As the group with the upper hand - it's well within our rights to maintain and secure that upper hand and continue to do what we need to do so. Your allies, certainly, still have the option to help you if they wish to post a declaration and enter this war against us, NPO and SL [without the declaration, any actions against our nations or supporting yours would in kind be an act of war towards us]. If you hadn't made so many mistakes along the way, I'm sure [i]someone[/i] would have. I know GOD loves fighting over [b]harboured[/b] rogues.

If we have the resources, we'll make use of them to finally put you down to the point where even your dim [b]wittedness[/b] realizes you're done. Easy as that.

Simply, I'm not beyond sharing the fun of stomping cockroaches, especially with allies who were upset about not getting an invite in the first place.
[/quote]

Someone got mad while posting, and the results are this post :v RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!

I think that kind of highlights another major point that you all in Kaskus don't seem to understand. This war is fun for you because you get to fight against opponents who can actually provide you with a challenge. Beating up a bunch of clearly defeated nations isn't fun, and neither is communicating with a bunch of people who consistently disrespect you in negotiations. This is boring, annoying, and distracting for those of us on the other side of the fence. Although, I will admit that personally I am going to have fun fighting a round with Hiro even though his tech and WRC are going to beat the snot out of my nation if my SDI doesn't hold up.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1358878121' post='3083819']
I think that kind of highlights another major point that you all in Kaskus don't seem to understand. This war is fun for you because you get to fight against opponents who can actually provide you with a challenge. Beating up a bunch of clearly defeated nations isn't fun, and neither is communicating with a bunch of people who consistently disrespect you in negotiations. This is boring, annoying, and distracting for those of us on the other side of the fence. Although, I will admit that personally I am going to have fun fighting a round with Hiro even though his tech and WRC are going to beat the snot out of my nation if my SDI doesn't hold up.
[/quote]

You won't be fighting me long, as i have said in other threads, [OOC]I'm away on active tour for 6 months in Afghanistan and my nation will auto delete on day 25, (don't take it personal) It's been on the cards for a while now and I'm spending the remaining time with my family and kids before I'm over there for 6 months.[OOC]

This war has been a blast and there is no better way to go out than fighting and blowing stuff up so i guess for that I have to thank NSO.

I can almost hear the roars of joy and celebrations, it's great I know, but things to do, people to shoot at.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1358878121' post='3083819']
[/quote]

Unfortunately Hiro won't be with us long [OOC]leaving for afganistan in 5 days [/OOC] but I'm sure he'll give you hell for the next 5 days! :)

Best of luck to you in this war. Sorry some of our members (and yours!) can't be civil.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358880175' post='3083841']
Kaskus doesn't realize that there is nothing dishonorable about accepting a defeat after a hard-fought war. They'll probably earn alot more respect for facing NSO for so long. I dont know Kaskus, what you are trying to achieve.
[/quote]

I mean I personally (along with many others in Kaskus) are maintaining around 1k infra (for nukes+lvl9s) and are being declared on by 4k infra nations. At the end of a round the Kaskus guys are down a few hundred tech and maybe 10mill but the NPO/NSO/SL nations are down 3k infra and most, if not all, of their war chest.

There really is no reason to surrender. This is not me trying to spin anything, we honestly do not see the point in surrendering (yet?) because its just a waste of casualties! :)

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358880866' post='3083846']
Unfortunately Hiro won't be with us long [OOC]leaving for afganistan in 5 days [/OOC] but I'm sure he'll give you hell for the next 5 days! :)

Best of luck to you in this war. Sorry some of our members (and yours!) can't be civil.
[/quote]

[OOC]February the 18th actually :P I just have other things to do than sit here wasting what little time i have left with the upstanding internet users of CN [OOC]

It will be a shame to see the over 600 mil I have left get wasted but such is life.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1358880571' post='3083843']
You won't be fighting me long, as i have said in other threads, [OOC]I'm away on active tour for 6 months in Afghanistan and my nation will auto delete on day 25, (don't take it personal) It's been on the cards for a while now and I'm spending the remaining time with my family and kids before I'm over there for 6 months.[OOC]

This war has been a blast and there is no better way to go out than fighting and blowing stuff up so i guess for that I have to thank NSO.

I can almost hear the roars of joy and celebrations, it's great I know, but things to do, people to shoot at.
[/quote]

OOC: be safe partner- keep your head down.

You are always welcome in Kaskus when you come back- Ha we will probably be in the same war. WAKWAKWAKWAK

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1358880571' post='3083843']

[/quote]

This post will be pretty much entirely ooc so sue me.

Don't know if you've been over there before or not, but good luck and have fun. Deployments both suck and are awesome at the same time, if you haven't been, you'll see what I mean. Don't know if you're the type to go outside the wire at all, but if you are, have fun dodging IEDs!

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1358881080' post='3083850']
[OOC]February the 18th actually :P I just have other things to do than sit here wasting what little time i have left with the upstanding internet users of CN [OOC]

It will be a shame to see the over 600 mil I have left get wasted but such is life.
[/quote]
OOC: At least you won't be a slick sleeve like me!

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1358882548' post='3083870']
This post will be pretty much entirely ooc so sue me.

Don't know if you've been over there before or not, but good luck and have fun. Deployments both suck and are awesome at the same time, if you haven't been, you'll see what I mean. Don't know if you're the type to go outside the wire at all, but if you are, have fun dodging IEDs!
[/quote]

[OOC]Yea, I'm front-line as an OP for the Artillery, so where the infantry boys go, I go as well. If i step on one, I step on one, nothing will change the odds of that happening.[OOC]

Thanks for the well wishes.

Shame we didn't get to throw nukes for a cycle, but ohh well.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1358883235' post='3083876']
OOC: At least you won't be a slick sleeve like me!
[/quote]

[OOC]If, you're young then there will be another opportunity for you to put your skills into practice.[OOC]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358865004' post='3083663']
someone is getting way to serious and way to vulgar. come back to me when you speak as if you have the mind if a young happy child like me :3 rawrrrrr
[/quote]
[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358865409' post='3083669']
sorry man i like to have fun when i play a game. its a one in a million thing these days I kniw but their are still people who can take a game as what it is a game.
[/quote]
[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1358873267' post='3083760']
Someone got mad while posting, and the results are this post :v RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358880175' post='3083841']
Kaskus doesn't realize that there is nothing dishonorable about accepting a defeat after a hard-fought war. They'll probably earn alot more respect for facing NSO for so long. I dont know Kaskus, what you are trying to achieve.
[/quote]

Shah what they are trying to accomplish is pissing the world off again, accept this time instead of GOONS and PB its NSO and its allies. As you can see in the 3 posts I quoted above they have gone from saying "We are victims!!!" to "U mad bro?" statements, they are running out of ways to troll and infuriate people and when they do they will give up and quit the game as they have said before.

They wanted this war so that they could fight us till they were all ZI'd and bill-locked and there was no point to stay in the game and they would all just delete. They have said as much in the other threads they post in. Its both silly and depressing and our side is about entirely fed up with the shenanigans.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358881045' post='3083849']
I mean I personally (along with many others in Kaskus) are maintaining around 1k infra (for nukes+lvl9s) and are being declared on by 4k infra nations. At the end of a round the Kaskus guys are down a few hundred tech and maybe 10mill but the NPO/NSO/SL nations are down 3k infra and most, if not all, of their war chest.

There really is no reason to surrender. This is not me trying to spin anything, we honestly do not see the point in surrendering (yet?) because its just a waste of casualties! :)
[/quote]

All I ever see anymore when you talk is "I am a liar, I am a liar, I am a liar." Sorry but its the truth, your credibility and what you say means nothing anymore because of how much crap you've tried to make stick and how much crap you have tried to weasle your way out of.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358886091' post='3083898']
Shah what they are trying to accomplish is pissing the world off again, accept this time instead of GOONS and PB its NSO and its allies. As you can see in the 3 posts I quoted above they have gone from saying "We are victims!!!" to "U mad bro?" statements, they are running out of ways to troll and infuriate people and when they do they will give up and quit the game as they have said before.

They wanted this war so that they could fight us till they were all ZI'd and bill-locked and there was no point to stay in the game and they would all just delete. They have said as much in the other threads they post in. Its both silly and depressing and our side is about entirely fed up with the shenanigans.

All I ever see anymore when you talk is "I am a liar, I am a liar, I am a liar." Sorry but its the truth, your credibility and what you say means nothing anymore because of how much crap you've tried to make stick and how much crap you have tried to weasle your way out of.
[/quote]

Who's said they are quitting this realm because of you and your ilk? A Kaskus member? The way you're wording this is that the entirety of Kaskus will just vanish from this world after they are done, which is wrong and you know it is. Don;t be dishonest.

Edited by Hiro Nakara