An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

We hold nothing Against NSO at least I Don't.

Speaking of Pride what happens if NSO is needed in this soon to be huge war? They could white peace right now and we fight side by side. ( god knows we will never join a side with GOONS on it). We've offered the white peace no Reps and a hand in friendship and [i]we would even be fighting with NSO & NPO most likely if we were called by our allies[/i] ([b]the irony[/b]). That is a deal i would take in a second.

NPO wants White peace, We want White Peace, NSO wants us to surrender.

(when i say NPO wants white peace I am them personally(Althought Brehon has asked we agree to NSO demands))

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you surrendered to GOONS & you hate them, but you won't surrender to NSO because they are on the same side & you feel you can extort their want to fight alongside their other allies? Please correct me with what your trying to accomplish if I am wrong.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358730384' post='3081377']
So you surrendered to GOONS & you hate them, but you won't surrender to NSO because they are on the same side & you feel you can extort their want to fight alongside their other allies? Please correct me with what your trying to accomplish if I am wrong.
[/quote]

Kaskus never surrendered to GOONS; we agreed to peace ( http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110436 )

That said, I applaud NSO here, obviously your upper tier isn't engaged and you will be able to help NPO. The Kaskus war is irrelevant to this announcement and I think it would be best if we took it elsewhere (if it needs to be continued)

You would have to talk to Tan about specifics of how the Kaskus - Goons War concluded ( I had joined Kaskus around the end of the conflict) But I have my own personal problems with GOONS that far far go past anything Kaskus related.

No, We are not willing to surrender because as I stated as before (IMPO)

- We are having fun
- We do not feel like we have lost

( as US stated I agree that I did assist in Hijacking the OP and will discontinue after this)

You are free to Message me on here or CN if you would like to continue discussing why [b]I[/b] am at war ( I don't speak for Kaskus as a whole.)

Edited by KenoCore

Yeah look at the terms you agreed to with GOONS, and look at the terms of which I have offered. And you want to sit here and continue to !@#$%*.

Capable to fight? You're capable to !@#$@#$ pick off noob nations. That's not fighting. You're wasting away, tantruming on your way out. Again, you're doing sweet dick all here except make all of you look like complete morons whom no one will want anything to do with.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/458EqCo.png[/img]

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358731690' post='3081402']
Yeah look at the terms you agreed to with GOONS, and look at the terms of which I have offered. And you want to sit here and continue to !@#$%*.

[b]Capable to fight? You're capable to !@#$@#$ pick off noob nations[/b]. That's not fighting. You're wasting away, tantruming on your way out. Again, you're doing sweet dick all here except make all of you look like complete morons whom no one will want anything to do with.[/quote]

Are you calling [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=260793"]yourself[/url] a noob nation? Before you go and try to imply that theres 'fully wondered nations' or whatever on you, the two Kaskus guys who declared on you are about the same nation age as you. Soon you won't even be able to launch cruise missiles, not that you did even try to in earlier wars when you were getting your ass handed to you.

You think its noob nations? No its a cancer throughout the NSO, there is no will to fight, and it goes from its emperor to (most) of its members. That is why you lost the legion war, not because the legion had the advantage in the upper tier (which you now hold). I think you believe that you are going to win this war because you have that advantage, you won't.

Or are you saying that we're all too small for you guys to fight? I, your priority target, was able to get into PM and restock nukes at 20k NS. You had 15 nations in range of me at the point where I entered peace mode. The kicker? I had the opportunity to earlier and I chose not to. I was able to collect at 25 days inactive without any nuclear effects on me; changing my collection from 3 million to ~28 mill. If you can't manage that then we will never run out of funds either. Isolated incident? Well look at the war screen we are consistently able to cycle PM or even get out of anarchy because NSO nations just don't fight back, KenoCore just switched out of anarchy declared on a random NSO nation just to prove that point.

You keep saying you ZIed me, but it was on Christmas day; and I was gone for 4 days prior to it. NSO has no idea how to war, you talk about attrition but you don't even know how to use the money that your allies are sending you to; how many times were you buying up to 1k infra in a day? You are insulting your allies by not trying to stretch their dollar further.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

@Unknown Smurf The guy I warred has a 0 day Senority had to give him a Fruit Basket gift and a welcome card <3

@Rayvon Also You're Alliance is wasting my defensive war slots. NPO is fighting [b]YOUR[/b] war better then you are and they are on the verge of being in a big conflict.

Ive been Anarchied for only 2 reasons

Nukes
Or inactivity due to Real Life things

Tell NSO nations to peace me out so NPO can take the slots so I can actually have fun.

[b]OR[/b]

Use these Unlimited funds and rebuilt nations and counter attack please.

Edited by KenoCore

Smurf, once we ZIed you, you were no longer a priority target and were just a broken wreck no more important than any other nation.

Hope that Helps!

P.S. Our nations can afford to buy up to 1k infra because we know our money won't end. That's what comes from being on the winning side.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358734703' post='3081443']
Anybody would think smurf is a one man wrecking machine instead of being a liability the way he is carrying on.
[/quote]
He is a one man wrecking machine. To whatever alliance he is in at the time.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1358736573' post='3081469']
P.S. Our nations can afford to buy up to 1k infra because we know our money won't end. That's what comes from being on the winning side.
[/quote]

Then why don't they? Rayvon did but most don't.

Rayvon bought up to 1k infra multiple times in 1 day (he bought to 1k bought a nuke then was attacked then bouhgt to 1k and was attacked again at update and then bought to 1k again and got a nuke in the ~12 hour period I watched his nation one time -- during that war cycle he stopped even launching CMs even though he was getting defeat alerts everyday destroying $5mill, so he had money just no will to fight).

Now hes basicaly out of money.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358737203' post='3081479']
Winning Side? What Winning Side? I do believe their is no Winning Side for you (refering to NSO/NPO).

Kaskus Won this the moment the war started and we will win this the moment "Your" side gives up.
[/quote]

Ok Jakarta Joe.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UIRs1Kx.png[/img]

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358734441' post='3081442']
@Rayvon Also You're Alliance is wasting my defensive war slots. NPO is fighting [b]YOUR[/b] war better then you are and they are on the verge of being in a big conflict.
[/quote]

I believe [i]our[/i] war is fairly well contained between us.
Declared wars:
NSO - 164
NPO - 86

Kaskus
vs NSO - 193
vs NPO - 11

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358737792' post='3081482']
Rayvon bought up to 1k infra multiple times in 1 day (he bought to 1k bought a nuke then was attacked then bouhgt to 1k and was attacked again at update and then bought to 1k again and got a nuke in the ~12 hour period I watched his nation one time -- during that war cycle he stopped even launching CMs even though he was getting defeat alerts everyday destroying $5mill, so he had money just no will to fight).
[/quote]

lol alright :huh:

Hasn't been a day I haven't launched CMs. I think you've gotta get your head out of your ass and stop talking with ignorant half and quarter truths [beyond the contents of that particular post].

No will to fight? I spent the first 2 rounds under nations with triple my infra taking nukes every day. Within the first 15 days, there was over 60 nukes thrown at my nation and SDIs. There's a difference between no will to fight, and not increasing your gains by continually launching losing GAs against numerically greater odds. I'm not even a key nation, you wasted a lot of !@#$ on pretty much nothing - and put such a heavy focus for nothing.

You should see our boards if you think there's a lack of will to fight around the Sith -- ohhh wait, you already got thrown out of there when you tried spouting off right to my members.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358739426' post='3081498']
I believe [i]our[/i] war is fairly well contained between us.
Declared wars:
NSO - 164
NPO - 86

Kaskus
vs NSO - 193
vs NPO - 11[/quote]

What are you looking at? Kaskus/NSO have 68 active wars between them. 38 are by NSO on Kaskus; 30 by Kaskus on NSO.

NPO and Kaskus have 47 active wars. 6 by Kaskus on NPO and 41 by NPO on Kaskus.

Problem is that of those 68 wars between Kaskus/NSO, only Tiber Septim, Adolph Mussolini, Cerberus, CommissarThomas and Kain know what they are doing/fighting full out. Wad of lint occasionally does but not really. Most aren't fighting back at all or are just lobbing CMs.

Seriously you think NSO declared 164 wars on a 38 man alliance (38*3 = 114 btw) ..lol alright :huh:

[quote]Hasn't been a day I haven't launched CMs. I think you've gotta get your head out of your ass and stop talking with ignorant half and quarter truths [beyond the contents of that particular post].[/quote]

As I didn't war you personally I don't know but I remember Kaskus members asking why you didn't fight back because you have money (defeat alert showed you getting 5 mill destroyed).

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358739426' post='3081498']No will to fight? I spent the first 2 rounds under nations with triple my infra taking nukes every day. Within the first 15 days, there was over 60 nukes thrown at my nation and SDIs. There's a difference between no will to fight, and not increasing your gains by continually launching losing GAs against numerically greater odds.[b] I'm not even a key nation, you wasted a lot of !@#$ on pretty much nothing - and put such a heavy focus for nothing.[/b]
[/quote]

Lol? Noone ever made you a "key nation" whatever happened to you is happening all across the board at NSO.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1358743172' post='3081528']
Everything is ok. Kaskus is winning. We are invincible.

~~Lord Bit: 12:39 PM 1/21/2013
[/quote]

Damn it sucks its only 10:43pm 1/20/2013 here gotta wait 14hrs to see this D:

EDIT: woops thought it said am

Edited by KenoCore

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1358743172' post='3081528']
Everything is ok. Kaskus is winning. We are invincible.

~~Lord Bit: 12:39 PM 1/21/2013
[/quote]

All we're (officially) saying is that we have not been beaten and see no point of surrendering. I don't understand why you guys feel the need to spin that so hard.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358743493' post='3081533']
All we're (officially) saying is that we have not been beaten and see no point of surrendering. I don't understand why you guys feel the need to spin that so hard.
[/quote]

It's their [b]Pride[/b] it's [b]blinding them[/b] from the [b]truth and invetiability[/b] that they might just possibly [b]lose[/b]

^ We can spin their words against them :D!

Hey sup I don't really understand all the hostility. I thought this whole war was about both sides wanting to fight, so why not just punch each other for a while until you get bored instead of taking shots at each other?

[OOC]Sorry if I'm wrong. I'm very inactive and haven't paid attention to this game in years. To be honest I don't even know what this war is about. okay bye.