NSO/Kaskus Propoganda Thread

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaskus has less NS than Dulra Kaskus has less tech than Dulra Kaskus is soon to be less Infra than Dulra NSO really did a number on them?

Smurf should be along any second to tell us all how we were so criminally incompetent that we needed our allies :rolleyes:

Edited by Griff

I feel the need to point out that while I admire Kaskus' tenacity, during their war with PB I noted that their activity was akin to that of a Guerrilla war group/terrorist organization. The strength is not in the damage they can do, but rather, in its ability to avoid defeat at all costs. It was obvious to me that inevitably NSO would need allied support to grind Kaskus because, simply put, fighting an alliance that refuses to surrender but can still muster enough money to lob a nuke at your noobs becomes taxing. This was what Kaskus did against GOONS that ultimately prompted the PB intervention. The truth is though, Kaskus seems to be trying to push the envelope even further then in PB, to the point that their insurgency is now considered a part of the greater Equilibrium War. Insurgencies are successful only in as far as they can prolong the conflict and avoid getting caught up in great power gamesmanship. Kaskus has not been successful in this, as it is now a front of the DH side in the current global war. A side I should take pains to point out, that is not doing well at all. Pushing this war beyond the bounds of all reason and into the maw of the the great hegemonic struggle we are now embroiled in was not a wise decision on the part of Kaskus. They had many opportunities to end this before Equilibrium with their pride intact. Now that all the great powers of Bob are at war and they are considered a part of the side that will in my view face defeat in this war, the consequences may be much more severe. 

Edited by Aeros

Kaskus has also taken much more damage this war than with GOONS I believe. They may not want to surrender, but there's not much left to fight over anyways :(

Tell that to them, they won't quit till they get their favorite phrase from us.

I feel the need to point out that while I admire Kaskus' tenacity, during their war with PB I noted that their activity was akin to that of a Guerrilla war group/terrorist organization. The strength is not in the damage they can do, but rather, in its ability to avoid defeat at all costs. It was obvious to me that inevitably NSO would need allied support to grind Kaskus because, simply put, fighting an alliance that refuses to surrender but can still muster enough money to lob a nuke at your noobs becomes taxing. This was what Kaskus did against GOONS that ultimately prompted the PB intervention. The truth is though, Kaskus seems to be trying to push the envelope even further then in PB, to the point that their insurgency is now considered a part of the greater Equilibrium War. Insurgencies are successful only in as far as they can prolong the conflict and avoid getting caught up in great power gamesmanship. Kaskus has not been successful in this, as it is now a front of the DH side in the current global war. A side I should take pains to point out, that is not doing well at all. Pushing this war beyond the bounds of all reason and into the maw of the the great hegemonic struggle we are now embroiled in was not a wise decision on the part of Kaskus. They had many opportunities to end this before Equilibrium with their pride intact. Now that all the great powers of Bob are at war and they are considered a part of the side that will in my view face defeat in this war, the consequences may be much more severe. 

DH is not doing well?  Did you take a look at the first page of your alliance recently?  Or NPO, IRON, TIO, NATO for that matter?

wth are you smoking man, we're cheering for NSO over here :huh:

wth are you smoking man, we're cheering for NSO over here :huh:

Heh, no doubt. Merely pointing out that Kaskus is fighting the Equilibrium coalition right now, rather then the "Not Equilibrium Coalition". The reason for the Kaskus war may not be related, but its impact is obvious. They are only fighting Equilibrium alliances, so their fate is, for better or worse, tied to the fate of Doomhouse. As you no doubt read in my comment, its my opinion this was a very foolish move on their part, pushing their dispute with NSO to the point that their war got subsumed into the global war as a front (willing or not) of the DH coalition. 

Edited by Aeros

It was obvious to me that inevitably NSO would need allied support to grind Kaskus because, simply put, fighting an alliance that refuses to surrender but can still muster enough money to lob a nuke at your noobs becomes taxing. This was what Kaskus did against GOONS that ultimately prompted the PB intervention.

Aye - my ink comment was because I read it as your 'past history' comment saying we've called allies in in the past [eg. the ever popular accusations from our detractors that we called in allies in Legion-Tetris war when our only ally there was Tetris and we were in defense of them]. This is the first war we've ever had to do so, for the very reasons you were intending in your statement.

Aye - my ink comment was because I read it as your 'past history' comment saying we've called allies in in the past [eg. the ever popular accusations from our detractors that we called in allies in Legion-Tetris war when our only ally there was Tetris and we were in defense of them]. This is the first war we've ever had to do so, for the very reasons you were intending in your statement.

Are you really that fucking stupid? Its been pointed out a hundred times that he was saying that NSO would need allies before Kaskus because GOONS needed allies. That was the history he was talking about not fucking the Legion/Tetris war.

Jesus christ you are so dense its ridiculous. 

What is dense is the assumption that Kaskus' situation can improve the longer this goes on. As the person most responsible for the situation, surely you can understand that it could have been resolved long ago. In the quoted post, I was indeed referring the GOONS-Kaskus War. However, history is not a perfect circle, and while the past can offer some guidance it is not an oracle for the future. What I believed would happen did indeed come to pass. NPO et al came into the war against Kaskus, while Kaskus' allies largely stayed on the sidelines. This was to a large extent a repeat of the PB intervention. The thing is, in the GOONS war Kaskus had the good sense to bow out gracefully once the powers that be had had enough of the war. In this case, you've decided to tough it out. I won't try to psychoanalyze "why" this decision was made. I can only state that the result of that decision is Kaskus being aligned against Equilibrium. This may not be intentional on your part, but it is the end result. The Kaskus war is diverting resources and nations of the Equilibrium coalition that should have been allocated towards fighting other alliances. You really cannot sugar coat this folks. Kaskus may only be directly at war with 3 alliances for the moment, but its position as an enemy of one of the major belligerents in a Great Power war on Bob is not healthy for its insurgent effort. The entire strategy that you guys are relying on demands that you don't get involved in great power struggles, because then you get squashed as numerous alliances gang up on you.

Edited by Aeros

Are you really that fucking stupid? Its been pointed out a hundred times that he was saying that NSO would need allies before Kaskus because GOONS needed allies. That was the history he was talking about not fucking the Legion/Tetris war.

Jesus christ you are so dense its ridiculous.

hahaha ok Hiro ... And indeed it was pointed out a hundred times after that, the quoted bit in the propaganda was from the beginning of all that.

Heh, no doubt. Merely pointing out that Kaskus is fighting the Equilibrium coalition right now, rather then the "Not Equilibrium Coalition". The reason for the Kaskus war may not be related, but its impact is obvious. They are only fighting Equilibrium alliances, so their fate is, for better or worse, tied to the fate of Doomhouse. As you no doubt read in my comment, its my opinion this was a very foolish move on their part, pushing their dispute with NSO to the point that their war got subsumed into the global war as a front (willing or not) of the DH coalition. 

Nah man, you're just saying that to put a bit more shit on them. Isn't seeing them wrecked enough for you or something?

And GOONS are supposed to be sadists, pffft, you lot take the cake.

What is dense is the assumption that Kaskus' situation can improve the longer this goes on. As the person most responsible for the situation, surely you can understand that it could have been resolved long ago. In the quoted post, I was indeed referring the GOONS-Kaskus War. However, history is not a perfect circle, and while the past can offer some guidance it is not an oracle for the future. What I believed would happen did indeed come to pass. NPO et al came into the war against Kaskus, while Kaskus' allies largely stayed on the sidelines. This was to a large extent a repeat of the PB intervention. The thing is, in the GOONS war Kaskus had the good sense to bow out gracefully once the powers that be had had enough of the war. In this case, you've decided to tough it out. I won't try to psychoanalyze "why" this decision was made. I can only state that the result of that decision is Kaskus being aligned against Equilibrium. This may not be intentional on your part, but it is the end result. The Kaskus war is diverting resources and nations of the Equilibrium coalition that should have been allocated towards fighting other alliances. You really cannot sugar coat this folks. Kaskus may only be directly at war with 3 alliances for the moment, but its position as an enemy of one of the major belligerents in a Great Power war on Bob is not healthy for its insurgent effort. The entire strategy that you guys are relying on demands that you don't get involved in great power struggles, because then you get squashed as numerous alliances gang up on you.

I guess you didn't hear about Smurf going to GOONS and trying to get them to help them out to keep NSO and SL in war with them till after the Equilibrium War was over. It was kind of funny and Sardonic ended up just sharing the logs with everyone... Too bad I can't friggin find them now.