Christmas Tree Or Nukes Around?

Like the old dillemma "Butter or Tanks"?

So what do you guys think about the forthcoming Season Holidays?

Will there be any celebration in peace or we will welcome the holidays with little, green, glowing citizens from nukes flying here and there?

I would love to have the thoughts of the other alliances leaders.

I would prefer it if we agreed on peace until after the New Year to give people time to spend with their families on Christmas as well as traveling safely home afterwards. I'll talk to Kurdanak about it when I get the chance for as far as War Doves goes.

Edited by Samwise

We have traditionally always had a holiday season truce but it has always had its Grinch. OP will go eitger way, I mean we will pledge support militarily and politically for a truce or we can go the opposite way. Whatever the majority decides.

[quote name='snackpack' timestamp='1356197827' post='3067008']
i Say we have peace and whomever starts a war we all gank them for not understanding peace during the holidays start the wars in the new year :)
[/quote]
Are you proposing a holiday truce in which the AAs that sign agree not to war with anyone during the stated time period. That anyone outside the agreement hitting one of the signees would be hit by all the signees?

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1356202141' post='3067022']
Are you proposing a holiday truce in which the AAs that sign agree not to war with anyone during the stated time period. That anyone outside the agreement hitting one of the signees would be hit by all the signees?
[/quote]

SNAFU would be good with that.

B-)

THE CULT OF SKARO WILL GO FOR A CHRISTMAS (HOLIDAYS) "WHITE TRUCE"...

But will engage any one disrespecting the decisions of this "Seasonal" Council...

Zero EXTERMINATIONS until January the First,12am, CN:TE Time...!!!

That's our solemn VOTE...!!!

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1356205742' post='3067041']
I won't comment on whether I agree or disagree with your statement. I was merely paraphrasing posts made in a thread by the leader of your AA.
[/quote]

No offense man , it was just a single opinion , my opinion with respect to a peace thing during the vacation

Edited by wasso

I think peace wouldn't be a bad idea but to hit any other AAs that disagree with this and decide to hit one of the signatories is silly. Thats like were making a pact right there. But I don't mind peace for a little bit of time. I am already craving war :D

B-)

It will be just one full week from Christmas to Jan.01. Enough time to enjoy this season's celebrations in RL.,let our Nations to "fatten up " a little more and 7 days later... :ph34r::nuke::nuke::nuke::war: Again!!! :lol1:

War Doves will not be declaring war during these holidays, however we will also not hold grudges against anyone who does declare war.

P.S. Happy Holidays! :)

Edited by Kurdanak

No it hasn't. Some people prefer not to do TE in the rounds that overlap in the Holiday Season because of time constraints. I'm respecting the members in my alliance by refusing to ask them to go to war during a time when they are most likely traveling, have important plans, or just trying to spend some time with their families. Then after their hangovers we can burn it down. :smug:

[quote name='Kingneptune' timestamp='1356237826' post='3067224']
Oh, oh right, so now ya all want mercy. With all the bad mouthing my glorious alliance has had.

"Warm" wishes for Christmas and the New Year all......... :gun:
[/quote]

Calm down killer, one might suspect that comment is directed at us and that you are issueing a veiled threat of some kind. You know that has never worked out well (if indeed it was a veiled threat) in the past why would you think it would be a wise idea now?

So when does peace officially start and end? A week seems way to long and if no wars are happening right now,eh..
I dont agree with a one week truce, to long. My need for war is getting to me, ahhh

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1356283010' post='3067337']
So when does peace officially start and end? A week seems way to long and if no wars are happening right now,eh..
I dont agree with a one week truce, to long. My need for war is getting to me, ahhh
[/quote]

B-)

C'mon Swatch0... you can restrain your self good for a week... besides, it will give you enough time to plan the next OP Blitz against RE or TPC,first thing Jan.01 or 02...! ;) (Think of ALL that Accumulated WC...!) :P

I'D advice noble King Alexandros O Megas to take this as "The Will of the People" and proclaim it...!

Edited by HDSupreme