An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356890952' post='3069449']
1) I sold down to help win a tier.

2) How am I not maximizing damage? Because I haven't declared on anyone? I haven't left anarchy in since this war started and haven't been able to.

We did not want war with NSO. Noone (on our side) is disputing that. Kaskus was not against going to war with NSO; but we did not want to.

Do you understand the distinction?

[b]Not only did they ask us to surrender. Rayvon asked us for reps I believe.[/b]
[/quote]

Yea, I read his post that opened with "I don't mean to be a dick"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think anybody has any idea what Kaskus is doing including Kaskus. If Kaskus had the basic ability of internal communication and maybe somebody that could make decisions that somebody else would not change an hour later then this entire thing could have been avoided. I mean with any other alliance this would have been a single conversation and done. For the love of Admin, appoint a leader who can make desicions and then have that person go talk to NSO instead of just guessing what they want. This really is not that hard.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356891264' post='3069455']
Yea, I read his post that opened with "I don't mean to be a dick"
[/quote]

[quote]To: Lord Bitburg From: Rayvon Date: 12/21/2012 12:36:46 AM
Subject: RE: honorable sith

Message: Not to sound like a dick, but rather to be completely blunt and honest; it's going to require more than 'white peace' to end this war.
With the games Tan played with us, purposefully dodging negotiations to force us to declare after harbouring a rogue and the dodges around that - we can't really settle with just a white peace.
We only wanted Smurf to begin with as he caused the issue BEFORE he was Kaskus again - and didn't tell you guys when you took him back and accepted him; and despite this Tan insisted upon pushing us to war by ignoring a peaceful resolution -- only to have you guys coming around asking for resolution now that it's begun.

At this point, I'm going to have to open our end of negotiations at Kaskus' conditional surrender.

Easy terms, no decomming of equipment or buildings. No reparations. Just a simple admission of error (you guys have already admitted your error, but for the sake of clarity to add it to this message also) and surrender.
- Rayvon -[/quote]

Words.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356893217' post='3069463']
You guys are so !@#$@#$ full of !@#$ .... lmao

I did not ask for reps. And I said 'I'm going to have to start" - meaning, [b]let's talk[/b]. This is where it begins, give me a counter-offer. That's how dialogue works.
[/quote]

White peace and your apology for attacking one of our members, decent enough counter offer for you?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356894737' post='3069478']
White peace and your apology for attacking one of our members, decent enough counter offer for you?
[/quote]

Know your role, sit down and shut up. You're not Kaskus .gov, and as established by the amount of doubletalk and retard coming out of you and Isaac all along, I'm not interested in anything you have to say. You do Kaskus zero favours.

Tan, Bitburg, Caparo - you have my point of entry to discussion. If you really don't want this war, then come talk to me. Nothing left for you to make assumptions about. Open invite. Chatty chatty chatty, talk talk talk. Maybe somewhere trip over a resolution.

Is that clear now? Is there any chance you might assume it's a joke? Assume it's not serious? Assume .. Anything else?

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356895644' post='3069491']
Know your role, sit down and shut up. You're not Kaskus .gov, and as established by the amount of doubletalk and retard coming out of you and Isaac all along, I'm not interested in anything you have to say. You do Kaskus zero favours.

Tan, Bitburg, Caparo - you have my point of entry to discussion. If you really don't want this war, then come talk to me. Nothing left for you to make assumptions about. Open invite. Chatty chatty chatty, talk talk talk. Maybe somewhere trip over a resolution.

Is that clear now? Is there any chance you might assume it's a joke? Assume it's not serious? Assume .. Anything else?
[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha, good luck with your talks, I was mocking you with that comment. I love getting under your skin lol.

Good luck with trying to shut me up goonbah.

My names joe and i endorse this message.

[b] I am Joe, a Sith Lord of the New Sith Order. I think I can come up with something mutually beneficial for the both of us. We're both hard-headed stubborn alliances that love war. So why the heck are we wasting our time fighting each other when there's no real animosity among us? I think that if we find a 3rd party to take our aggression we can both stop fighting then turn around and declare war on another alliance that we both dislike. That way we can stop this war, and then start a better war which we both want. I mean I'm sure we wouldn't have a problem in the least finding someone we can declare war on, in fact i've come up with several. If we could pull this off it would be incredible. What do you think? Should we declare peace with each other to turn around and hit another alliance by complete surprise?[/b]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356895644' post='3069491']
Know your role, sit down and shut up. You're not Kaskus .gov, and as established by the amount of doubletalk and retard coming out of you and Isaac all along, I'm not interested in anything you have to say. You do Kaskus zero favours.[/quote]

I just want to clarify here that Hiros 'apologize to kaskus' bit isn't an official govt offer. Shouldn't have to clarify this but NSO doesn't seem to understand a joke when it dances in front of them naked only wearing dobbys tea cozy.

[quote]Tan, Bitburg, Caparo - you have my point of entry to discussion. [b]If you really don't want this war, then come talk to me[/b]. Nothing left for you to make assumptions about. Open invite. Chatty chatty chatty, talk talk talk. Maybe somewhere trip over a resolution.[/quote]

Obviously there is miscommunication here. Kaskus didn't really want this war [b]before it started;[/b] now that it has kaskus' position regarding whether we want to be at war or not has potentially changed.

If you want to discuss to what extent this has changed, I will (again) point you in the direction of Tan. You keep trying to contact [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bitburg/Caparo trying to get a different response than what you are getting from Tan and then complain about how Kaskus does not respond the same way every time. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just go to Tan and you'll get responses that you can count on. If you don't want to keep getting varied responses from different levels of kaskus membership then you will continue to be frustrated and then lash out at those who do have authority in kaskus and piss them off. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You don't see us holding LongShadow's eternal war or Furqans PZI or Joe's white peace+hit someone else together offers seriously. Why do you take offers from those that don't have the authority in Kaskus seriously? [/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Obviously you are just trying to spin this into "oh kaskus is incompetent" when its really you who is too impatient enough to wait for the response (Yes Tans response is official but he likes to talk to everyone first and get their opinion which is why it takes a while especially with time zones). [/color][/font]

[quote]To: Rayvon From: Lord Bitburg Date: 12/21/2012 12:23:01 AM
Subject: honorable sith
Message: This war is dumb, except the fun and war pratice. we are wasting resources that could be spent in the big war on targets we both hate. I believe both alliances have proven to be good warriors and could be of value as allies. I may be out of line but I have some power in Kaskus, with Suryanto Tan and lord caparo. I do not know all that smurf did, and war is fun, but i believe OUR efforts are misguided. I am a man of my word if you would like to talk let me know. My wifes 50 b day (no old jokes) is this weekend so time is scarce. drop me a line if interested, if not

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Lord Bitburg[/quote]

Bitburg came to us after 3 days, not the other way around. This was the very first point of discussion with Bitburg. He is one of the names mentioned by Caparo as to whom is ok to speak with - so naturally I had a dialogue with him, albeit brief, but he showed more conversational skill and intelligence than the rest of you put together.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356880260' post='3069405']
You know, instead of sitting here acting smug, pretending to be all high and mighty, perhaps you should try not ignoring us when we talk to you. You guys can post on here all weekend [making the "oh but it's the holidays, no time" excuse utterly moot], but I haven't heard more back than a smiley since my last attempt to talk to anyone. Mr I'm-A-Man-Of-My-Word in Bitburg hasn't gotten back to us, Caparo just gave the smiley, you're on here talkin all big. All the while your great spokesman in Smurf is on our forums lying to our faces about how Kaskus tried oh so hard not to make anything out of this ordeal and didn't want war to begin with, and are trying so hard to end it.
[/quote]
our last You had wanted our surrender, I passed that along. and replyed to that effect, and that if something changes or comes up. I would contact you. Have you something NEW, because I do not. have I miss placed a message from you? I have not blown you off or lied to you. But I am upset about not getting my egg samich yet.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356900300' post='3069529']
Bitburg came to us after 3 days, not the other way around.
[/quote]

My mistake then.

[quote]This was the very first point of discussion with Bitburg. He is one of the names mentioned by Caparo as to whom is ok to speak with - so naturally I had a dialogue with him, albeit brief, but he showed more conversational skill and intelligence than the rest of you put together.[/quote]

From my understanding he did not want to deal with you, (he can correct me if I am wrong), because you were unnecessarily hostile (taking your anger on other kaskus members out on him) and he had to go on a vacation for his 50th anniversary.

Indeed - I was such a monstrous and angry !@#$%^& with him. So angry in fact, I actually [i]forced[/i] him to thank me for my civility.

[quote]01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> To: Rayvon From: Lord Bitburg Date: 12/21/2012 12:23:01 AM
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Subject: honorable sith
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Message: This war is dumb, except the fun and war pratice. we are wasting resources that could be spent in the big war on targets we both hate. I believe both alliances have proven to be good warriors and could be of value as allies. I may be out of line but I have some power in Kaskus, with Suryanto Tan and lord caparo. I do not know all that smurf did, and war is fun, but i believe OUR efforts are misguided. I am a man of my word if you would like to talk let me know. My wifes 50 b day (no old jokes) is this weekend so time is scarce. drop me a line if interested, if not
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Good Luck and Good Hunting
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Lord Bitburg
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> ---
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> To: Rayvon From: Lord Bitburg Date: 12/21/2012 12:27:28 AM
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Subject: sir
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Message: please do not take that as a sign of weakness we are ready and prepared for war, I would just like a more hated target. I love the star wars movies
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> To: Lord Bitburg From: Rayvon Date: 12/21/2012 12:36:46 AM
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Subject: RE: honorable sith
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Message: Not to sound like a dick, but rather to be completely blunt and honest; it's going to require more than 'white peace' to end this war.
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> With the games Tan played with us, purposefully dodging negotiations to force us to declare after harbouring a rogue and the dodges around that - we can't really settle with just a white peace.
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> We only wanted Smurf to begin with as he caused the issue BEFORE he was Kaskus again - and didn't tell you guys when you took him back and accepted him; and despite this Tan insisted upon pushing us to war by ignoring a peaceful resolution -- only to have you guys coming around asking for resolution now that it's begun.
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> At this point, I'm going to have to open our end of negotiations at Kaskus' conditional surrender.
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Easy terms, no decomming of equipment or buildings. No reparations. Just a simple admission of error (you guys have already admitted your error, but for the sake of clarity to add it to this message also) and surrender.
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> - Rayvon -
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> To: Rayvon From: Lord Bitburg Date: 12/21/2012 6:11:29 AM
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Message: Thank you for thid civil message, I will mull this over with our poeple, as i said I am a straight shooter, will not dick you around but as I said I have a full weekend, hard to keep a wife happy, play game and solve problems of the world. and the wife can make my life hell, so honorable sith, against my wishes you are my #2 priority. Thanks again for listening, I will get back as soon as i can.
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> untill then have fun
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> good luck and good hunting
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> To: Lord Bitburg From: Rayvon Date: 12/21/2012 7:16:51 AM
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> Message: lol - no worries .. My ex wasn't much different
01[10:54:55] <@Rayvon[NSO]> ---[/quote]

I must have been drunk.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356901954' post='3069543']
Indeed - I was such a monstrous and angry !@#$%^& with him. So angry in fact, I actually [i]forced[/i] him to thank me for my civility.

I must have been drunk.
[/quote]

Stop trying, man. World opinion is more or less on your side. We know they're trying to spin you into a great evil, and by arguing with them you're only getting egg on your face. Continue to burn them to the ground, your'e doing us all a favor. :)

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1356908668' post='3069593']
Stop trying, man. World opinion is more or less on your side. We know they're trying to spin you into a great evil, and by arguing with them you're only getting egg on your face. Continue to burn them to the ground, your'e doing us all a favor. :)
[/quote]

Believe me, they are trying. Why dont you lend them a hand? 6 wars always better than 3 wars.

And one more thing Che, get your hands dirty once a while. :D:D

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1356919810' post='3069645']
Believe me, they are trying. Why dont you lend them a hand? 6 wars always better than 3 wars.

And one more thing Che, get your hands dirty once a while. :D:D
[/quote]

BFF holds no treaties with NSO. We believe in level-headed planning, not blindly rushing to war at the drop of a hat.

My hands are always dirty. I rarely wash them after handling my Deebo.