A Request from the Minister of Military and Defence of the Social Democratic Union

Winner12345

Hello nations of CyberNations.

I am the Minister of Military and Defence for the Social Democratic Union. As many of you know, our alliance has recieved Many threats, of which some are serious are not. As one person i cannot be on CN 24 hours a day monitering the situation. Today i am asking fellow of CN`s to join the SDU and assist me in this fight against Terrorists. If your already a member of the SDU, just message me and i will get back to you. I am seeking three assistants, of which should be able to play CN for at least 3 hours each. If your not a member of the SDU, we do not have that strict of Protocal when signing up for our alliance. IF you want to sign up go to [url="http://www.socialdemocraticunionalliance.webs.com"]www.socialdemocraticunionalliance.webs.com[/url] and sign up for the military. Once complete contact me and you will become a assistant.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name. - The Motto of Social Democratic Union

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1353351117' post='3054575']
Will everyone who signs up get to be an assistant? Also, will everyone get a corner office?
[/quote]Everyone who signs up can get a position in my Ministrey. Whether that position be Advisor, Assistant or Secretary.

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1353349930' post='3054568']
Explain...
[/quote]We need people to pay attention to nations and alliances who threaten us. If they attack any of our nations where to be alerted immediately. All members need to be contacted. You will have to get on 3 times a day, over a nine hour period, but will take less of a position, to see if any one attacks any of our nations.

Winner:

Your alliance is fighting more aggressive wars than defensive ones. In the past month the SDU has declared war on at least seven nations. You are only fighting one war, started under a different alliance, which is in your own words a "tech raid".

I understand why you are jumpy about the threat of other nations attacking you. I don't understand why you think anyone should help you, or even want to.

Is this a recruitment thread? This looks like a recruitment thread.

e:
[b] [url="http://socialdemocraticunionalliance.webs.com/apps/forums/show/7260479-domestic-affairs"]Domestic Affairs[/url] [/b]

Domestic Affairs with other Nations

wait what?

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353336045' post='3054510']
Hello nations of CyberNations.

I am the Minister of Military and Defence for the Social Democratic Union. As many of you know, our alliance has recieved Many threats, of which some are serious are not. As one person i cannot be on CN 24 hours a day monitering the situation. Today i am asking fellow of CN`s to join the SDU and assist me in this fight against Terrorists. If your already a member of the SDU, just message me and i will get back to you. I am seeking three assistants, of which should be able to play CN for at least 3 hours each. If your not a member of the SDU, we do not have that strict of Protocal when signing up for our alliance. IF you want to sign up go to [url="http://www.socialdemocraticunionalliance.webs.com"]www.socialdemocraticunionalliance.webs.com[/url] and sign up for the military. Once complete contact me and you will become a assistant.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name. - The Motto of Social Democratic Union
[/quote]
I feel your fear.