World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

All future nations that are going to attempt to spring to life in South America will first be done with the introduction of a single character. This single character will contact the South American Organization. Once an election procedure has been authorized we will go from there.

Anyone attempting to role play a popular movement or any group the size of 2 people or larger will be viewed as half wits existing in a delusional dream world or worst, Republicans. Neither will your rp be recognized. 

You can rp a single very popular person, but just a single person.

Thank you, carry on.

Yes.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh mighty cartographer,
I humbly request the following for the next update:

-United People’s Republic of Khabarovsk (UPRK) – revert to Russian Protectorate
-Kamchatka be changed to the same color as Russia but labeled M.A.R. (Marscurian Autonomous Republic) and have the borders remain.

Updated. Imgur Mirror.

Y'know, despite the horrific damage to the map via artifacts, the mirror is rather useful. It's a much smaller file, half as big - though proper jpg compression could probably lower that further with less artifacts - and makes it easier to keep in a tab. My aging computer doesn't like large images in tabs for some reason.

I should remind that I have the South Georgia Islands, and the new southern border of the Hudson Bay Federation along the CMA border is now along the Missouri River. I suppose you can also add Cuba to the Federation.

Edited by Tanis777

I should remind that I have the South Georgia Islands, and the new southern border of the Hudson Bay Federation along the CMA border is now along the Missouri River. I suppose you can also add Cuba to the Federation.

South Sandwich Islands you mean, South Georgia was never Mexico's