ATTENTION BLACK TEAM SENATORS:A REQUEST TO SANCTION XENIOS

Winner12345

As many of you know very well, the nation of Xenios is well, Anti-Semetic as shown in his Topic, Dispatches from Xenios shown here [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113365"]http://forums.cybern...howtopic=113365[/url].
So me and a large group of Anti-Xenioshians have decided to make a new push for the Black Team Senators to Sanction Xenios. A treaty has been written and is being improved on to show a clear dismay towards Xenios. We are requesting Aid and Trade Sanctions and if you want more evidence we have it. Such as at his Nations Page and the alliance he is a member of, The League of Anti-Judiazers as seen at [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=509115"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=509115[/url]. Please if sanctions are not placed on him, he will rise so we must stop this pathetic little anti-semite.

From, The Anti-Xenioshians

PS, We are also very discusted with his interpretation of Christianity.

Edited by Winner12345

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1349729091' post='3038691']
To bad he stops at banning Judaism. Every religion is a bad joke,
[/quote]Well it hasn`t stopped there. He continues to wage costly and wasteful wars that he claims where in the fight against the "Parasitic, Puppet Master" Ways of the Jewish religion.

Strength is 476.930. Yes the rogueness of this nation is unstateable. He will attack any nation that flys the Israeli flag or is of the Jewish faith. I would hate to see a nuclear armed Xenios, as it could end the way we know the world.

If you wanted to get the attention of your spheres Senators, don't you think it would have been more efficient to just send them a message directly rather then creating an ALL CAPS titled thread in the hopes that they can be bothered to check?

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1349792622' post='3039016']
If you wanted to get the attention of your spheres Senators, don't you think it would have been more efficient to just send them a message directly rather then creating an ALL CAPS titled thread in the hopes that they can be bothered to check?
[/quote]

The problem for Winner is that he isn't actually a member of the black sphere - or at least wasn't at the time of posting.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1349793053' post='3039017']
The problem for Winner is that he isn't actually a member of the black sphere - or at least wasn't at the time of posting.
[/quote]True and will remain so, as why would i be affiliated with filth like you?
[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1349792622' post='3039016']
[/quote]I have and continue to.
[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1349817321' post='3039096']
Wait... so you support the Zionist conspiracy and control of all central banks and governments?
[/quote]I`m not going to respond and act like you never said that.
[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1349900144' post='3039530']
What is this I dont even...Someone hatin ?
[/quote]HE has insulted the Jewish faith multple times, IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANINTY!

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1349965640' post='3039971']
Hmm thats not very good. Xenios is this true?
[/quote]

I have spoken the truth on modern Judaism's opposition to the Christian faith, an opposition that is attested to by their own "holy" book, the Talmud. I have spoken the truth, again attested to by the Talmud, on how those who follow the Jewish religion are meant to treat Gentiles in a discriminatory way. This is hate-speech, yet the "hate" that Winner specifically speaks of is not the wickedness of the Talmud, but my condemnation of it.

Xenios fights those who pursue this discriminatory and hateful doctrine throughout Planet Bob, regardless of their ethnicity or background.

Edited by The Polemarch

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1349986169' post='3040136']
I have spoken the truth on modern Judaism's opposition to the Christian faith, an opposition that is attested to by their own "holy" book, the Talmud. I have spoken the truth, again attested to by the Talmud, on how those who follow the Jewish religion are meant to treat Gentiles in a discriminatory way. This is hate-speech, yet the "hate" that Winner specifically speaks of is not the wickedness of the Talmud, but my condemnation of it.

Xenios fights those who pursue this discriminatory and hateful doctrine throughout Planet Bob, regardless of their ethnicity or background.
[/quote]I have a Question for you Xenios, do you or do you not Support Sharia Law?