Foreign Affairs Changes in The New Desolate Order: Featuring Roman Empire

[center][url="http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad162/mompson/120609NDO.jpg"][img]http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad162/mompson/120609NDO.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

[center][color=#555555][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Arise, arise noble soldiers of the desert's nations. Today marks the day that we will run wild through the landscapes of foreign lands. We will run through the Colosseum, ransack many a villa and return home victorious and richer than before from the pillage of conquest.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]The New Desolate Order marches through the holy lands of the desert. Gathering the strength of those who have been taught and tested by Mother Nature herself. We march for the Roman Empire. we march for pride. The sand kicked up by our soldiers will send a whirling sandstorm ahead of us, covering our advance. We will soon be able to see the lands of a culture different from ours, but be not swayed by what you see. Do not falter in our advances. We will continue till we can continue no more, and carry no more loot to decorate out dwellings by our hidden Oasis' back home in the majestic dunes of our dear desert.[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#555555][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]So come forth warriors! Bed your women or man one last time before the march. We will return in time, but the Roman Empire awaits our coming. Do you wish to be disappointed? I thought not. On wards to glory.

We hereby recognize a state of war between Roman Empire and the New Desolate Order. Let's have some fun.[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#555555][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]-Tevron, Sultan of the New Desolate Order[/size][/font][/color][/center]

Edited by Tevron

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1349153704' post='3036522']
Let's have fun :)

We up declared.
[/quote]

I mean.. We have a few more nations.. you have a few more nukes

it will be an honor to head back to my home land in Rome....
sorry i was late ( really wanted 6 wars )but it is great to see the team that him me i am very honored to be on the field with Rotty. my battle buddy Giggs and my former Emporer Stel
have fun all and lets rack up those casualties ..

o/ NDO
o/ Roman Empire

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1349236857' post='3036916']
NDO couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag [img]http://www.non-grata.net/public/style_emoticons/default/parrot.gif[/img]
[/quote]

good thing we are not in paper bags ..

and stel you had to send in the most active updated players on me hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
love ya bud .....

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1349266426' post='3036998']
good thing we are not in paper bags ..

and stel you had to send in the most active updated players on me hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
love ya bud .....
[/quote]

And somehow i chose the most inactive NDO members.

B-) Mmmm... [HDSupreme looks to Tevron...and stares to Stelios] ... Friends, brothers... this is a monumental, historical moment in TE history!

And at the same time ... my brothers, don't get too hasty crumple-ing each other's rear ends... Once you do it, remember, there are others out there, expecting EXACTLY that ... and then take a bite off your exhausted carcasses... who sung the Mermaid song to whom...? I dont know, but the Great Idea could prove itself be not as great if you carelessly abandon your defenses after the conflagration ... Do War, do it well and come back home in one piece... o/ RE --- o/ NDO Show the World How Brothers and Friends can Batlleit up 'n down and eat dinner afterwards on the same table...!!! :popcorn::smug:

ps...: Blah! I don't like serps...! Whakala...! :gag: Edited by HDSupreme