THE TIME HAS COME! THE TIME IS NOW!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341450663' post='3003703']
Dude you're on to something here. You've got 93 nations in ware mode, of those 82 in anarchy and can't declare wars, but I'm sure that because your aren't "the least bit confident" that you could attack CCC if you wanted to. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Im sure we could get enough to take care of them. only took the 13 nations of Mushqaeda last time we fought to get a surrender :smug:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1341450937' post='3003706']
Im sure we could get enough to take care of them. only took the 13 nations of Mushqaeda last time we fought to get a surrender :smug:
[/quote]

This is true, CCC wasn't fighting IRON at aaaaall last time. Not one bit. In fact IRON didn't even exist this winter. :ehm:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341451045' post='3003708']
This is true, CCC wasn't fighting IRON at aaaaall last time. Not one bit. In fact IRON didn't even exist this winter. :ehm:
[/quote]

IRON did but a small part compared to the righteous soldiers of Allarchon.

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1341425943' post='3003476']
What with the all caps in the thread title, I was expecting the second coming of Christ!
[/quote]

ROFL! I loved this! Thanks for the laugh.

Can we only reserve caps lock for the second coming from now on? XD

[quote name='Iron Helix' timestamp='1341450525' post='3003701']
"War?! The time has come," the [b]Walrus said[/b]
"To speak of other things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax
Of cabbages and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings
Calloo-Callay
No war today!
We're cabbages and kings"
[/quote]

I'll take 100 tech as royalty for using my quote. ;)

Edited by iamwalrus

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1341426627' post='3003481']
Mushqaeda would be happy to assist the ODN against the crusading infidel in burning their places of worship and desecrating their holy books. :smug:

I will pray to Allarchon that we be given the chance to do so.
[/quote] its not like you guys need a CB or anything, right? Also, change your name to "pushqaeda"... as in pushover. : p

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1341498769' post='3003929']
Enjoy being rolled, CCC.
[/quote]
I am pretty sure you are the entirety of why I dislike GATO. You need to change AA, because your hostile posting would be better suited to DH or NG. You sir, disgrace your AA in post after post after post. It is just rather sad and pathetic.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1341505432' post='3003991']
I am pretty sure you are the entirety of why I dislike GATO. You need to change AA, because your hostile posting would be better suited to DH or NG. You sir, disgrace your AA in post after post after post. It is just rather sad and pathetic.
[/quote]

All complaints must be filed in the correct form and will be later reviewed by the Human Resources Department of Cyber Nations.

For accessibility and easier usage, here is a copy of form "HF: 1024 - Hurt Feelings Report". Please note that for efficiency purposes, the lesser hurt feelings will be filed in the report section of "LulzLesser Important Rump Agony." We ask for your patience and cooperation as it will take 3 to 5 business days for a proper response and a additional 12 to 14 business days for a proper response.

[quote][img]http://iliketheworldfuzzy.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/hurtfeelingsreport1.jpg[/img][/quote]

Thank you for your time.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1341521545' post='3004111']
All complaints must be filed in the correct form and will be later reviewed by the Human Resources Department of Cyber Nations.

For accessibility and easier usage, here is a copy of form "HF: 1024 - Hurt Feelings Report". Please note that for efficiency purposes, the lesser hurt feelings will be filed in the report section of "LulzLesser Important Rump Agony." We ask for your patience and cooperation as it will take 3 to 5 business days for a proper response and a additional 12 to 14 business days for a proper response.

Thank you for your time.
[/quote]To whom do we fax this? I'm filling it out right now.

Edited by wes the wise

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1341472383' post='3003857']
its not like you guys need a CB or anything, right? Also, change your name to "pushqaeda"... as in pushover. : p
[/quote]
Good point, nor did MCXA require one. I think each others' existence is a cause of war.