Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Alliance - not "my alliance" - is Hellas and none has negotiated any peace with us nor anyone of us has ever surrendered.

We can negotiate peace but we will not accept been humiliated after 13 wars surrendering.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1343156843' post='3014413']
So.. do you plan to delete, is it?
[/quote]

If it was to surrender for sure it would be preferable to "die with dignity"!

Your Alliance should have to respect their opponent, if not no problem, I will continue to fight as long as I last.

If I wanted to "protect" my nation I would have accepted earlier before the wars to create a relationship of a protectorate, but this was not my intention.

Hellas will either live in honor or it will die with dignity.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1343277175' post='3015608']
who said he was getting peace?
[/quote]

Angry or sad white majik? (watching again three Umbrellans in Anarchy)?

An honorable death my friend is always better for a Hellen than a humiliating surrendering!

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1343287675' post='3015670']
How much infra do you plan to rebuy after the war?
[/quote]

I am not an infra hunter man! Cool down. Who told you that Hellas will be alive after the wars?

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1343279216' post='3015616']
Angry or sad white majik? (watching again three Umbrellans in Anarchy)?

An honorable death my friend is always better for a Hellen than a humiliating surrendering!
[/quote]
how do you plan on achieving a honourable death??I'm really curious.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343297307' post='3015696']
You act like having nukes makes you special. You're getting beatdown, plain and simple.
[/quote]

Yes and you are talking like if your nation defending against 13 others for more than one month and nuked daily it would have a better result! Lol ...

All your colleagues have enjoyed our nukes and experienced the Hellenic Anarchy of their nations in groups of 3.

When do you remember yourself fighting like this? Or anyone of you?

1 1/2 month nuked daily in December-January and another month now and your alliance big mouths here pretend hey are brave and successful? I had my fun with you man and I do not care to tell you GOOD BYE and go on. Till then either you respect my presence and effort here or not is of little importance. I have decided from page 1 of this thread my road to chose.

Fight with honor and die with dignity!

This is ... Hellas!

It's fine to want to go out with a bang, just don't think it's hard to send someone into nuclear anarchy. I get all the bravado, but the whole boasting about anarchy is making people less sympathetic I'm sure. Can't have glory if everyone just wants you to shut up, right?

It seems that you pain much!

You can not make the truth to "shut out" neither you can stop Hellas sun to shine on your sins by just talking with @$#!&

All these show how big was your mistake to start an immoral war with Hellas!

If you exited from anarchy be patient and you may re-enter!

When your nations are daily been nuked and cruised you have to stop also the "money caramel"! We may be poor but we are honorable! Can you claim the same? All Planet Bob sees your pitiful attitude!

Hellas will be remembered after these wars ... Umbrella too ... but what a comparison eh?!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343323073' post='3015802']
Hellas won't be remembered. Vlad hitting GOD will be remembered. You're not rolling them by yourself.
[/quote]

Vlad should have totally made GOD unconditionally surrender to him. :awesome:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1343319024' post='3015784']
It seems that you pain much!

You can not make the truth to "shut out" neither you can stop Hellas sun to shine on your sins by just talking with @$#!&

All these show how big was your mistake to start an immoral war with Hellas!

If you exited from anarchy be patient and you may re-enter!

When your nations are daily been nuked and cruised you have to stop also the "money caramel"! We may be poor but we are honorable! Can you claim the same? All Planet Bob sees your pitiful attitude!

Hellas will be remembered after these wars ... Umbrella too ... but what a comparison eh?!
[/quote]
Like seriously, how do you come up with this stuff. Also our mistake to start an immoral war? This entire thread is about you declaring war on us and the consequences of doing so. I took less damage from you so far than from my wars again GO, which to be completely honest you should be ashamed of.

Olympic Games will start in 14 hours.

The Olympic idea was born in ancient Hellas nearly 3,000 years ago. Sporting contests took place during the great festivals that the Hellenes held in honour of their gods. The most important of these contests was the Olympic Games, dedicated to Zeus, the Father of the Gods. Every four years, free men from all over the Hellenic world gathered at the Games to demonstrate their sporting spirit in the sacred their sporting spirit in the sacred surroundings of Olympia, situated in the state of Elis.

The first recorded Olympic Games took place in 776 BC. There was just one event, a race over a distance called a stade. A stade was about 180 metres, nearly the length of the stadium at Olympia. The race was won by a young cook, Coroebus, from Elis.

Over the centuries, new events were introduced, such as wrestling, the long jump, the discus throw and chariot racing. the period of competition expanded to five days, and the festivals lasted a month.

During this time, a truce was declared throughout the Hellenic world and all wars had to stop. No one was allowed to carry weapons into Olympia.

Hellas will cease fire during the Olympic Games period (starting in 14 hours). Of course if its opponents do not respect that, we will continue to defend our land by all means.