The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

There is nothing stopping a neutral alliance from going to war with another alliance. It only stops being neutral if it is part of a wider front involving multiple alliances.

Their declaration of neutrality states they cannot partake in aggressive action. Both parties can't both be partaking in defensive action. One is the aggressor.

Their declaration of neutrality states they cannot partake in aggressive action. Both parties can't both be partaking in defensive action. One is the aggressor.

It would be pretty amusing seeing two alliances both claim to be just defending themselves while being mutually aggressive. :v:

Wait, how does the ODN/ROK challenge line work?

I'm not sure, but I BELIEVE it's fixed at 35 score, but in order to win the winning alliance must be ahead of the losing alliance for at least 5 days. Hence even if ODN magically gained score to 40 score today, they wouldn't win until they'd been ahead of RoK for 5 days.

I'm not sure, but I BELIEVE it's fixed at 35 score, but in order to win the winning alliance must be ahead of the losing alliance for at least 5 days. Hence even if ODN magically gained score to 40 score today, they wouldn't win until they'd been ahead of RoK for 5 days.

They have to be at 35 score AND ahead for 5 days in a row. Maybe that's what you said, but I couldn't really tell.

then, I take it the number resets to 1 when one alliance passes another, right? (or not quite)

Oh lawl.

I've confused myself with how my own challenge line works, so may whatever god (or lack of) that you believe in help with understanding it yourself. :P

Ok, let's set it in stone. If I said it's something different before, then er... pretend I didn't.

ODN/RoK must be in the lead for five days. This must be the case after 35 score. If one alliances manages to be in the lead by five days before that target score, I might increase the reward. Any and all rewards are still whatever I feel like giving at the time of victory - with member conduct playing a large role in deciding what the reward will be.

Edited by Diomede