The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Mini-Date:

Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations: 12.95 --> 12.24 (-0.71)

Global Democratic Alliance: 12.06 --> 12.10 (+0.04)

Green Protection Agency: 12.04 --> 12.07 (+0.03)

World Task Force: 12.00 --> 12.01 (+0.01)

LoSS: 11.94 --> 11.97 (+0.03)

Random Insanity Alliance: 11.94 --> 11.72 (-0.22)

Seems like CSN is on the meteoric dive from the list if they keep hemorrhaging score like that. The 5 way race is spreading out with CSN just offering itself as a speedbump.

RIA doesn't seem to be doing too well either :/

lol, Maroon :v:

Some maroon alliance are doing quite well.

hem hem (tier 1 of percentage growth over time)

http://uevil.maybe.net/testing/newcharts/PANS.html

*edit

Of course we're not in the sanction race but maroon is still doing it right.

Edited by Weiss von Toten

Surprisingly, we made up for the dumbest thing I've ever done. If you don't know what it is, look at what my nation name is today and try to remember what it was yesterday.

-Bama

As was said only a couple pages ago, the stats only update when a nation completes a transaction. Please try to keep up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but would nations at war (Read, 90% of GATO) be more likely to make transactions, as opposed to nations at peace?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but would nations at war (Read, 90% of GATO) be more likely to make transactions, as opposed to nations at peace?

Nope, they're more likely to be bill locked and unable to make any transactions. The point is nations at peace don't lose nation strength without completing a transaction to do so (IE Sending away tech, selling infra or whatnot). Nations at war do, when they get attacked/CMed/whatever. When a large part of your alliance is losing nation strength through being in anarchy w/ no funds and unable to buy stuff or in bill locked, your alliance loses strength, but it isn't updated.

Hence why, even after a war is over, there's always a tail off of strength throughout the loser alliances (somewhat counteracted by them rebuying military, though it will be interesting to see what happens now that military is worth less, which is also partially the reason for the relatively low NS loses in this war)

Edited by HordeOfDoom

Nope, they're more likely to be bill locked and unable to make any transactions.

That only happens after three days of being unable to pay bills. So if the majority of GATO nations had no warchests whatsoever and have been unable to pay bills since the day the war began (Highly unlikely). They still would only be unable to make transactions by update tonight. Which makes all previous sanction race updates completely valid.

That only happens after three days of being unable to pay bills. So if the majority of GATO nations had no warchests whatsoever and have been unable to pay bills since the day the war began (Highly unlikely). They still would only be unable to make transactions by update tonight. Which makes all previous sanction race updates completely valid.

Thou quoted me too fast. Most GATO nations I have heard of ran out of 'war chest' on the first night; they have been unable to complete any transactions since then throguh lack of money to do so, despite not yet being 'bill locked' necessarily. Also, read my edit :D

Edited by HordeOfDoom

Holy crap. Did you get deleted?
:o you got deleted?????
bama, were you in a back collect? i cant see you doing anything to get deleted.

Yup. And yup. I waited until the last minute to collect, because I had some trades pending (which I could have had done days ago, but I procrastinated). I couldn't get to a computer, so I used my phone... and it died. I went to get my charger... and remembered it was at a friend's house. Ah well. Life goes on. I may reroll again, these resources suck.

-Bama

I see what you're saying. However, even nations with depleted income can purchase soldiers/tanks/cm's as they're so cheap. And even GATO wins a ground attack now and again, which will net enough money to make transactions. I think that with increased activity/need for purchases of wartime, coupled with less money/anarchy/bill lock that alliances at war end up being up the same (in terms of statistical accuracy) as an alliance at peace.

But having said that, this argument is purely conjecture on both sides:P

I see what you're saying. However, even nations with depleted income can purchase soldiers/tanks/cm's as they're so cheap. And even GATO wins a ground attack now and again, which will net enough money to make transactions. I think that with increased activity/need for purchases of wartime, coupled with less money/anarchy/bill lock that alliances at war end up being up the same (in terms of statistical accuracy) as an alliance at peace.

But having said that, this argument is purely conjecture on both sides:P

My assumptions are more powerful than your assumptions good sir :jihad:

Yup. And yup. I waited until the last minute to collect, because I had some trades pending (which I could have had done days ago, but I procrastinated). I couldn't get to a computer, so I used my phone... and it died. I went to get my charger... and remembered it was at a friend's house. Ah well. Life goes on. I may reroll again, these resources suck.

-Bama

:( That stinks. But on the bright side, I've finally passed you!

A member of our government was recently deleted because she can't count to 20 either. You should both split the cost for math lessons. :awesome:

:( That stinks. But on the bright side, I've finally passed you!

A member of our government was recently deleted because she can't count to 20 either. You should both split the cost for math lessons. :awesome:

I went from biggest RHQer to smallest. :awesome:

I'll pay half of it, and he can pay the other $11. :D

-Bama