The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

The problem with having the two lines be the same is that we'd have to constantly add and delete alliances who hover around that line - if we add them, I'd prefer for them to be on there for good. Having two separate lines gives alliances a bit of a cushion and a chance to increase their score before they are removed from the list.

Gotcha.

Now I understand the reasoning. You can add/drop them as you wish, I'll just update what's there from here on. :blush:

Just wait until everyone gets around to signing on.

NPO should be expected to take the biggest hit, it's all about percentages and the biggest are going to get hit the most. My guess IRON loses the second most. Followed by NpO........all depending on how many people in each alliance logs into their nation today.

Just wait until everyone gets around to signing on.

NPO should be expected to take the biggest hit, it's all about percentages and the biggest are going to get hit the most. My guess IRON loses the second most. Followed by NpO........all depending on how many people in each alliance logs into their nation today.

admin said all you have to do is refresh peoples nations and it would auto update or something.

Edit: or at least thats how i understood it.

Edited by Ivan The Infidel

admin said all you have to do is refresh peoples nations and it would auto update or something.

Edit: or at least thats how i understood it.

Well then.....time to look at everyone in GATO and see if we can pass them today :awesome:

edit....just checked yup.....all you have to do is view their page.

Edited by MMrLucas

We'll still update the race today, even though things are going to be everywhere and we may need to introduce the "Least Loser" statistic again. :P

Valhalla and Ragnarok will be removed from the race, although I would be more than happy to add them in the near future. :) As a quick note: Ragnarok currently has the same score as the Legion, and Valhalla is 0.06 above both of them. This will continue to change throughout the day and I expect that Legion will remain below both of them for tonight's update.

I was originally planning to increase the drop line later this week so that it would be a constant 0.50 below the dignity line. However, with the recent changes in NS calculations, I'm going to put this on hold until these scores sort themselves out. This proposed change would have the distinct possibility of knocking Legion down below the twilight zone we've created and out of this race. Removing them from this list is not something I'd like to do, but in the interest of fairness, this change will come into effect for next Tuesday's update - at which point the effects of the NS change will have balanced out across all alliances.

Edit: I just did a quick check, and the GGA now has 19.99 score - far below what they had yesterday and messing completely with the addition or deletion of alliances. Therefore, until these changes sort themselves out, no alliances will be added or removed from the race until Saturday's update - by which time we should have a general sense of where things stand.

Edit #2: If people want to do a mini-update, I'm cool with that, but I would appreciate it if people would let me do the updates around 7-8 PM ET for the next few days just to avoid any confusion.

Edited by Gopherbashi