The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

wow, i dont think that the NPO has ever been below 60 score as long as ive been around, and NPO and IRON have always been on top during that time as well

this could all be new for me, and i love it :awesome:

wow, i dont think that the NPO has ever been below 60 score as long as ive been around, and NPO and IRON have always been on top during that time as well

I remember when the NPO broke the 10 million NS, and it seemed unreal...and then they were followed by FAN and GOONS and GPA when they took the top spot.

:nostalgia:

I remember when the NPO was in the third spot with GOONS at number 2 and GPA sitting at the top.

Don't forget FAN.

FAN did take the number one spot, no? If not, I'm getting old and senile.

FAN was briefly #2 right when they got rolled because they bought a bunch of military.

The change in tech NS from 20 to 5 happened about a month or so afterwards.

Edited by Katsumi

Ah, there we go.

I remember the tech deflation: I was one of the nations benefiting, being as infra-heavy as I was. ^_^

I was a tech dealer with around 3k infra, and everyone was like WHY ARE YOU STILL SELLING TECH YOU'RE WAY TOO BIG TO DO THAT. Which is kind of funny considering there are arrangements made with 5k infra nations today to produce tech because there's far fewer active small nations to go around.

I was a tech dealer with around 3k infra, and everyone was like WHY ARE YOU STILL SELLING TECH YOU'RE WAY TOO BIG TO DO THAT. Which is kind of funny considering there are arrangements made with 5k infra nations today to produce tech because there's far fewer active small nations to go around.

Selling tech all the way up to 3K infra isn't a bad idea. Infra is still pretty cheap and you can still make a lot of profit from selling tech up to that point. But that's neither here nor there.

They were number one for a bit.

They weren't. They were pretty much tied with GPA in the #2 and #3 places, below NPO and above GOONS. Unfortunately the Sanction Race thread wasn't updated in a way that preserved it well for future reference, but there still are tidbits of information on it such as this post here:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...t&p=7860358

Also I miss the whole Sask and a Manction running gag.

Edit: Also WCR's post here is rather funny in the context of today, where it seems we're defining sanctioned alliances by which ones are NOT aqua http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...t&p=7868501

Edited by Katsumi

I'll likely do so.

Also, I've never seen a world without NPO at the top. I joined a day or two before the Woodstock Massacre at most.

There is still a ways to go for them before they lose their crown since IRON keeps getting hit much harder.

Edited by Jinnai

There is still a ways to go for them before they lose their crown since IRON keeps getting hit much harder.

At this rate, it's only going to be a week, plus or minus a couple of days (depending on how far Sparta falls).

Since we're being all nostalgic, I remember a time back when NAAC was sanctioned :v: