Propaganda for NoR/LSF and CSN/MK

Emperor Whimsical

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340163432' post='2989635']
you are the bright spot in the sea of uncoolness that is helghan. i mean you are literally protected by GOD!
[/quote]
I'll take a backhanded compliment over nothing :wub:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340162094' post='2989616']
[img]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/oie_2043144FGKMgSF6.gif[/img]
Mogar-centric propaganda sig I made, doesnt need to be an alliance, we're all nuking each other.
[/quote]
Honestly, I don't understand the appeal of this stuff. Like, the family channel shows. I was forced to endure them when taking care of my nephew a little while back, and god damn are they terrible.

the canned laugh tracks are what disappoint me, Nick used to have actual audiences, but they haven't for a good 5+ years now, mainly it just works as a theme for my profile, she's cuter than boxxy, and tumblr provides me with more gifs than i could ever use.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1340168823' post='2989784']
Honestly, I don't understand the appeal of this stuff. Like, the family channel shows. I was forced to endure them when taking care of my nephew a little while back, and god damn are they terrible.
[/quote]
What about Degrassi?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340169095' post='2989795']
the canned laugh tracks are what disappoint me, Nick used to have actual audiences, but they haven't for a good 5+ years now, mainly it just works as a theme for my profile, she's cuter than boxxy, and tumblr provides me with more gifs than i could ever use.
[/quote]
Fair enough.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340169159' post='2989799']
What about Degrassi?
[/quote]
[img]http://www.pophunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/wheelchair-drake.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340169159' post='2989799']
What about Degrassi?
[/quote]
degrassi(too young to have watched the original incarnation, watched the first set of next generation, but stopped watching after all the original cast was gone) dealt with some heavy issues for a "kids" show, abortion, STDs, school shootings, excellent show.
[img]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/robosofreshv2/LAST-NAME-WALKING-FIRST-NAME-NEVER.jpg[/img]
^why i will never take drake seriously as a rapper, ever.

edit: hivemind bob.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1340169559' post='2989809']
I appreciate the super villain sigs, but shouldn't they be DC? I mean, SF are DC heroes, you'd never see any of them up against Kingpin or Deadpool.

Just being nit picky.
[/quote]
Well when I made the first lot, they were all MK, and they weren't specifically for the war, just about us embracing the 'bad guy' image. But yes, in hindsight I probably should have used DC characters. But then again, they're not trying to be canon, they're just propaganda playing off the heroes vs villains thing.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340169998' post='2989813']
Well when I made the first lot, they were all MK, and they weren't specifically for the war, just about us embracing the 'bad guy' image. But yes, in hindsight I probably should have used DC characters. But then again, they're not trying to be canon, they're just propaganda playing off the heroes vs villains thing.
[/quote]

I understand, and I'm not trying to be particularly critical or anything, it was just an observation. Good work, though.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340169159' post='2989798']
No, that would mean he fought for the corperations and government you silly.
[/quote]

I am pretty sure corperations are run for the people. I mean you cant exactly run a company without paying people and offering products at competitive prices. Though I do agree, government control of companies is one of the biggest issues in capitalism. Though capitalism hasnt killed millions of people.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340176135' post='2989870']
I am pretty sure corperations are run for the people. I mean you cant exactly run a company without paying people and offering products at competitive prices. Though I do agree, government control of companies is one of the biggest issues in capitalism. Though capitalism hasnt killed millions of people.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=14"]>>>Boiler Room[/url]