An Announcement From the Global Protection Force

[center][IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/250px-GPFFlag.gif[/IMG][/center]
[size="4"][b][center]We're 6 Months Old![/center][/b][/size]

6 months ago, November, an alliance was born in the midst of the Revenge war. This alliance came by the name of the Global Protection Force. The alliance was 2 weeks in the making as we were prepping for the big day. We managed to secure a protectorate agreement with the wondrous alliance of Ragnarok. Under their guidance we prospered and were one of the most prosperous micros that declared existence in that time period. We grew, we had our issues like all alliances do, we recuperated after disasters and took from the bad and learned from it to improve ourselves. But enough of that, this is a time of celebration!

Today, we celebrate GPF kickin' it for 6 months!

We'd like to thank a few people:

Ragnarok - Thank you for giving us a chance, unfortunately it wasn't working out for GPF. It was fun while it lasted.

Knights of Ni! (by extension SBL): You guys have been our longest ally, thanks for everything you've done for us!

Argent (and PF) - Wow, where does GPF even begin? You guys have been alongside GPF through the thick and thin. There's no amount of tech that will ever be able thank you guys enough for staying by us and offering guidance. We will never forget it, and we [i]will[/i] return the favor someday.

FAN and The Combine - Thanks for keeping it interesting for us.

Here's to another 6 months in Planet Bob and continued growth!

Signed, [i]GPF Government[/i]

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

[quote name='Diego18' timestamp='1337402139' post='2969371']
Congratulations!!!!! (but you should get rid of Swatch) :awesome:
[/quote]

Yes, GPF should get rid of that fool Swatch :awesome:

Gratz to us!

o/ GPF

Edited by Swatch0

These last 6 months have been my best in CN over the last 5 years. I hope many more interesting times are ahead. I'd like to extend a big thank you to our allies for being there time and time again and our enemies for lighting up what would probably be a boring period. Keep it interesting guys. Boredom has no room in CN!

[quote name='crazyemolad' timestamp='1337485720' post='2969690']
Is this serious? Please have an announcement for every month... Im looking forward to 7 months! :facepalm:
[/quote]

actually they might be working on the 6 and a half announcement :P