NoR Reunion Day Announcement

I think you guys missed the entire point of my post and then compared yourselves to genocidal communists and just lol. When I mentioned and pointed out the history of the Othala rune, I did that not because I really give a !@#$ if that's who you guys want to style yourselves after, but rather, to point out that that's who you're styling yourselves after. The comparison to communism would be if INT had the same flag, etc. it has now, but then acted offended if you suggested they were communists. Imperial Germany had a distinct theme and the Othala rune was not part of it.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1337400309' post='2969360']
I am so glad I don't have to answer to this stuff anymore :facepalm:
[/quote]

That's because you're an honest guy. :P

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337389694' post='2969313']When I mentioned and pointed out the history of the Othala rune, I did that not because I really give a !@#$ if that's who you guys want to style yourselves after, but rather, to point out that that's who you're styling yourselves after.[/quote]
The thing is, do you really think the majority of Nordreich give a !@#$ about your opinion? We don't give a damn about what some stupid idiots tried to corrupt, we care about what the symbols mean to us, and us only. Nordreich is a comradeship, one that does not base its membership on ethnicity, but on whether one can be a true Kamerad for the Reich. We're not your usual backstabbing hypocrites, sweet-talking sophists, or wannabes.

We are Nordreich. We are the true Kameradschaft, forged from [i]Blut und Eisen, Pflichtbewusstsein und Treue[/i].

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1337447087' post='2969521']
The thing is, do you really think the majority of Nordreich give a !@#$ about your opinion? We don't give a damn about what some stupid idiots tried to corrupt, we care about what the symbols mean to us, and us only. Nordreich is a comradeship, one that does not base its membership on ethnicity, but on whether one can be a true Kamerad for the Reich. We're not your usual backstabbing hypocrites, sweet-talking sophists, or wannabes.

We are Nordreich. We are the true Kameradschaft, forged from [i]Blut und Eisen, Pflichtbewusstsein und Treue[/i].
[/quote]

Sure you care or you and your alliance mates wouldn't be in here trying to defend yourselves.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1337447667' post='2969527']
Sure you care or you and your alliance mates wouldn't be in here trying to defend yourselves.
[/quote]
Perhaps so, but then I don't turn my back on a former Kamerad even if he left. I take my oath of blood seriously, even if you may not.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1337448410' post='2969532']
Perhaps so, but then I don't turn my back on a former Kamerad even if he left. I take my oath of blood seriously, even if you may not.
[/quote]

Let's try not to turn on our former friends. Unlike some, bassman hasn't shown anything of disrespect here. Let's move on, shall we?

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337448732' post='2969534']
Let's try not to turn on our former friends. Unlike some, bassman hasn't shown anything of disrespect here. Let's move on, shall we?
[/quote]
*Kicks Tibus down the stairs*

That is what I'm saying you dolt :P

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1337475826' post='2969646']
I was just wondering why TPF wasn't thanked? Hell hath no Fury like the Phoenix's scorn. Just ask NoV, I mean NoR.
[/quote]

The Nordland's still around, the Slaytanic Wehrmacht isn't. Win-win, right? :awesome: