The Re-Affirmation of the Sword Alliance's Goals

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1335400467' post='2959343']
Let me guess goons, 50 mil in reps from Knights of Ni! and GPF, and from fan 3 mil? :gag:
[/quote]
No, Boney , we are not nearly so unreasonable.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1335398483' post='2959326']
Nobody would appreciate aid being sent to their enemies under any circumstance. That you seem to be okay with it is difficult to fathom. The rest of what you said is incredibly off base and doesn't merit a response.
[/quote]

I have raided dozens of nations over the yeras and I can guarantee you I (nor any raider I ever knew) never once thought "maybe someone's aiding them and I should pursue their alliance too."

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1335400968' post='2959353']
You should run an alliance with your savvy political leadership skills!
[/quote]
eh I guess I was good enough to run goons when I graduated elementary school but decided to leave NPO's affairs to the pros. -_-

Oh and btw sardine, its Bonney. :rolleyes:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1335406109' post='2959430']
eh I guess I was good enough to run goons when I graduated elementary school but decided to leave NPO's affairs to the pros. -_-

Oh and btw sardine, its Bonney. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
You ran GOONS? Seriously?

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1335407336' post='2959455']
Sigh...guess I should reiterate that to kindergarten maybe? :lol1:
[/quote]
Shame you're still wearing diapers. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1335408088' post='2959464']
Shame you're still wearing diapers. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Not sure where that came from, but if you must know I am wearing a pair of Haynes under undergarments that I believe your gf can attest to. :awesome:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1335408794' post='2959472']
Not sure where that came from, but if you must know I am wearing a pair of Haynes under undergarments that I believe your gf can attest to. :awesome:
[/quote]
Now that's just ridiculous! Nobody in CN has a RL girlfriend.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1335408794' post='2959472']
[/quote]
If wearing women's knickers are your thing, go for it, but why would you want to wear her underwear? :unsure:

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1335409188' post='2959475']
If wearing women's knickers are your thing, go for it, but why would you want to wear her underwear? :unsure:
[/quote]
... I wouldn't, I like to have a bit of freedom down there. That's why Hanes makes men's briefs. But then I guess you wouldn't know anything about that.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1335386798' post='2959149']
Due to recent events, the Sword Alliance hereby decides it has become necessary to reaffirm it's mission statement and goals.

[/quote]
Your immediate goal should be to tell the alliances that accepted tech deals with you that they may not get their tech because you are a terrible leader and will be attacked by GOONS. I would hit you if you were in range. I think anyone in range wants to hit you.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335396979' post='2959293']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=476361&Extended=1

:facepalm:

If there are any FAN, KoN, or GPF government reading this please contact me asap.
[/quote]
FYI, I canceled the 50 tech he sent me for post he saw where I am doing 50tech first for 3mil. Good luck, but I think the village idiot is here stay for a while.

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1335401521' post='2959365']
I have raided dozens of nations over the yeras and I can guarantee you I (nor any raider I ever knew) never once thought "maybe someone's aiding them and I should pursue their alliance too."
[/quote]

I always thought "yay, more money"! But to each his own.

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1335411654' post='2959522']
FYI, I canceled the 50 tech he sent me for post he saw where I am doing 50tech first for 3mil. Good luck, but I think the village idiot is here stay for a while.
[/quote]
Thanks mate.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1335393283' post='2959245']
Well, the love I have for the Sword Alliance is different than the love I have for you.
[/quote]

Hot.

If there are any FAN, KoN, or GPF government reading this please contact me asap.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2rbyv7k.jpg[/IMG]

Since the last war and the PF/C&G vs XX/SF esclation, I don't evan know who to call the hygrmity. PF/C&G who won the last war? PB/DH whoos alies are now devided? Duckrool? NPO? who is this hegeminy you want to overthrow?

[quote name='AntyCrist' timestamp='1335737413' post='2960869']
Since the last war and the PF/C&G vs XX/SF esclation, I don't evan know who to call the hygrmity. PF/C&G who won the last war? PB/DH whoos alies are now devided? Duckrool? NPO? who is this hegeminy you want to overthrow?
[/quote]
It's hegemony not hegiminy. The core of it lies in DH/C&G and their allies and there doesn't exist a real division with those two. The dominant alliances of the political game are in those two.

Remember it was DH/PB/C&G with hopes of adding PF, but with the division within PB you described coupled with NG's departure, I'm just calling it DH/C&G now.

[quote]I hope for a future cemented on the interests of those I've been most concerned for since I started working FA for the Kingdom: C&G-DH-PB. To add the developing Pillowfort to that perspective would only make me happier. I plan on a world where Mjolnir's influence is nominal, even with a hard earned military victory.[/quote] - Ardus

Edited by Roquentin

[/quote]

The aid sent was before the GOONS wars were declared...

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335737751' post='2960873']
It's hegemony not hegiminy. The core of it lies in DH/C&G and their allies and there doesn't exist a real division with those two. The dominant alliances of the political game are in those two.

Remember it was DH/PB/C&G with hopes of adding PF, but with the division within PB you described coupled with NG's departure, I'm just calling it DH/C&G now.

- Ardus
[/quote]
Really? You think without DH->NG->TLR DH and C&G will be on the same side next war? you don't take the NG withdrale as them chusing sides between C&G and DH?

[quote name='AntyCrist' timestamp='1335739660' post='2960893']
Really? You think without DH->NG->TLR DH and C&G will be on the same side next war? you don't take the NG withdrale as them chusing sides between C&G and DH?
[/quote]

NG is still tied to two out of three of DH alliances. No, I'd say the withdrawal was more a result of them not liking VE's ally and getting flak for their raiding stuff. I mean, an NG member, Comrade Goby said that VE wasn't "ceptable" and Vespassanius talked about how PB would be better off without "evil raiders."

NG- MK and GOONS

DH-C&G ties: GOONS-TLR, MK-TLR, Umb-ODN, MK-ODN,

NG-TLR too

So I can't see how NG leaving PB is anti-DH move.

edit: It is important to remember how the author of the NG withdrawal announcement and NG's MoFA, Jacapo Saladin, previously advocated booting VE out of PB if they didn't drop GOD or Tetris.

Another thing to mention is arexes' calls GOONS NG's little brothers in their birthday announcement, because it's fitting and NG/GOONS are extremely similar, so it's really hard to interpret it as anti-DH move.

I also remember JA telling me he told NG not to raid Ubercon, or maybe it was AGW. I don't think some of the other PB alliances were happy about either.

So yeah, it's a theory, but it's a well-founded one.

Edited by Roquentin