Sword Alliance Official Apology to RUNUKU, member of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1334743940' post='2955272']
His entire beef with GOONS now is he thinks we're bullies, the old GOONS were cut throats who lacked diplomacy
[/quote]

I know. Your like (no offensive) push over/merciful GOONS compared to the real GOONS. But i am simply stating that the old GOONS was a good alliance :D

[quote name='Rokula' timestamp='1334720887' post='2955153']
Very noble of you to offer an apology. o/ LOLman

I am still waiting for the real Goonies to make a comeback myself.

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lthdfzdMHX1qbdagx.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Goonies"]http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Goonies[/url]

We never left.

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1334695050' post='2954953']
If you support GOONS1 then I hope you know they were much more blood thirsty and harsher than GOONS are now.
[/quote]
YOU SAYING SHOVING IS MORE HURTFUL TO YOU BODY OVER OPPRESSION NEGLIGENCE AND SADISM !

The shoving must be physical!

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1334693202' post='2954934']
Wait...you support the revival of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving?

[img]http://cngoons.com/board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/staredog.001.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Goon Order of Neutral Shoving is certainly a more appealing sounding alliance than the Goon Order of Negligence and Sadism.

The proud to be Sadists GOONS drive new people away with their mercy board antics, as they attack new nations along with anyone who sends them aid. Then call in allies to help them extract large reps if the nations don't properly humiliate themselves on the GOONS mercy board.

If Goon Order of Neutral Shoving would raid new nations, then declare war on anyone who sends these nations aid, ask reps and humiliation of the these nations on a mercy board, then call in their allies to help them extract reps if they can't do it on their own, then I can see why they were disbanded and don't think they should come back. Although I doubt they were as bad as the current GOONS in their obsession with reps and forcing other nations to do silly things on their forum to boost their egos.

[quote name='Ameroca' timestamp='1334966242' post='2956300']
Giving Ombudsmen of Nice Smiles
[/quote]

This alliance is relevant to my interests. Do you have a forum where I could perhaps learn more?

Edited by Courland

[quote name='Ameroca' timestamp='1334966242' post='2956300']
You heard it here first, Meth would be totally okay with GOONS if only their acronym stood for the Giving Ombudsmen of Nice Smiles
[/quote]
I said I would be fine with the original acronym if they didn't act like whiny little kids who have been bullied to much in the past and want to take it out on others in CN (current GOONS), but keep trying.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334965532' post='2956295']
Goon Order of Neutral Shoving is certainly a more appealing sounding alliance than the Goon Order of Negligence and Sadism.

The proud to be Sadists GOONS drive new people away with their mercy board antics, as they attack new nations along with anyone who sends them aid. Then call in allies to help them extract large reps if the nations don't properly humiliate themselves on the GOONS mercy board.

If Goon Order of Neutral Shoving would raid new nations, then declare war on anyone who sends these nations aid, ask reps and humiliation of the these nations on a mercy board, then call in their allies to help them extract reps if they can't do it on their own, then I can see why they were disbanded and don't think they should come back. Although I doubt they were as bad as the current GOONS in their obsession with reps and forcing other nations to do silly things on their forum to boost their egos.
[/quote]

Goldmine.

Sorry to pick on you Methrage, but this is pretty funny.