Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations - Nuclear Proliferation League Announcement

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1334274042' post='2951664']
Now if only someone could do the same with you. ;p

PS. Kem knows damn well what he's doing.
[/quote]

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1334276310' post='2951687']
Seconded, I think Kem's proven that much.

Ugh, I'm agreeing with Liz publicly :gag:.
[/quote]

You're supposed to keep them ignorant of this.

Thanks guys :wub:

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1334275730' post='2951681']
Good luck to both of you.
[/quote]

Appreciate it, man.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334453128' post='2953508']
Should have called this the "Destiny Bond Accords." Only suiting when you two will get rolled into the ground for one of the others incompetency.
[/quote]

I think you like us, you stalk everything we do. It's really cute. But we're kind of seeing someone right now ...so this is kind of awkward.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1334453301' post='2953512']
I think you like us, you stalk everything we do. It's really cute. But we're kind of seeing someone right now ...so this is kind of awkward.
[/quote]

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

^I think this is the better response.

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1334686585' post='2954888']
hmmm, I haven't quite figured out how can you be about Nuclear Proliferation when only 1/5th your alliance holds nukes? And well, CSN is pretty terrible, so I guess this is a good match.

Here's to two terrible alliances burning in hell!
[/quote]

Here's to you coming with us :)

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1334453782' post='2953522']
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

^I think this is the better response.
[/quote]

I giggled.

Which one is Beiber?

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1334686585' post='2954888']
hmmm, I haven't quite figured out how can you be about Nuclear Proliferation when only 1/5th your alliance holds nukes? And well, CSN is pretty terrible, so I guess this is a good match.

Here's to two terrible alliances burning in hell!
[/quote]

You obviously have only looked at half of the stats there my friend. You see we mentor new nations toward early development of nukes... thats a multi step process (unless you've found the new nation option tab that I've missed)... first steps include getting yourself within wonder buying range infra wise. As you will see those nations that have grown to wonder buying range all fast track their MP development, those that are still getting there are by default... still working on it.

Our Wonder stats show the 3 most popular wonders in the NPL are:
SM/SSS = 19 nations
followed closely next by the Manhattan Project with 18 nations. This is because we do in fact recomend one Economic wonder before picking up the MP. Even mad nuke lovers like us recognise Nukes cost cash and some economic investment is essential on the path toward Nuclear Enlightenment. By all means if you can come up with an economicly functioning model that sets new nations up with Nukes without needing infra first I'd love to see it but last time I checked there was a 3K infra minimum in order to pick up the golden ticket.

[size="7"] o/ NUKES!!! [/size]

:nuke::wub: