Delayed Justice

Malatose

This thread is still going on?

Congrats on ending the war but I thought this war supposed to end the argument between both alliances? It doesn't seem to be doing so.

I fought for polar during Bi-polar was one of the first nations to attack...I got a bank in Valhalla PSSST QUEENIE! *pokes queenie*

That was a fun one...till Umbrella hit me then it turned crappy.

Anyhow, the past is the past. Move on, and grow stronger. As they say "Forgive but never forget, pay attention to history for the events repeat themselves."

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1329934921' post='2925623']
I was replying to one of your allies who brought up the tech ratio argument...

...so you don't look like a collective bag of dolts.
[/quote]
Perhaps you should take a gander at the treaty web before spouting off at the mouth.

The Order of the Paradox is not allied to GOONS.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329950280' post='2925778']
Yes, but you are de facto so long as the Unholy Alliance exists. Cancel. :)
[/quote]
To do so I require something else in return. Entice me. :P

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

Why woould pleasing me be against your interests Bodvar? I don't have anything against you.

Feanor, what would you like? I'm sure we can come up with something.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329951295' post='2925798']
Why woould pleasing me be against your interests Bodvar? I don't have anything against you.
[/quote]

I guess I'm just a mean person.

Or just procrastinating bedtime by posting meaningless stuff all over the place.

Do you want a restoration to past glory? I can give you that. The Polar reps won't be enough. All you need to do is sign a contract with me. Become a puella magi today. (OOC: Now this is roleplaying)

[img]http://wizard.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/_633-.png[/img]

Better yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOmiEn24mGc

I'm the best ally you can have, but also the worst potential enemy.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1329965840' post='2926106']
Just got this from an NpO member I've been trading with for ~3 years

Guess some people aren't ready to give up the grudge :P
[/quote]
That's hilarious. I've been trading with someone from MCXA since before the war, and we both stuck through it even though we were on different sides(albeit far removed from being in combat).

[quote name='Krispy' timestamp='1329967325' post='2926137']
That's hilarious. I've been trading with someone from MCXA since before the war, and we both stuck through it even though we were on different sides(albeit far removed from being in combat).
[/quote]

Heh. I was a little worried that he (or the other polar nation I'm trading with) would cancel on me when the war started, but I never imagined he'd cancel once it was over. :lol1:

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1329969130' post='2926176']
So is this guy that's worried about his self respect one of the ones that sat in peace mode the entire war?
[/quote]

Nah, his nation looks like he has been through the grinder, so he has that going for him ^_^

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1329967717' post='2926145']
Heh. I was a little worried that he (or the other polar nation I'm trading with) would cancel on me when the war started, but I never imagined he'd cancel once it was over. :lol1:
[/quote]

to be fair, very few people ever have issues with the war itself... ya, getting ganged up on sucks, but you get over it pretty quickly and it can be fun even if you're on the losing end. it's having to pay reps that usually leaves a bad taste in one's mouth (obviously for the loser, many times the observers, and sometimes even people on the winning side) which is why this set of terms is so ridiculous. asking everyone to "move on" while simultaneously demanding 75% of someone's tech is just retarded.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1329969656' post='2926186']
to be fair, very few people ever have issues with the war itself... ya, getting ganged up on sucks, but you get over it pretty quickly and it can be fun even if you're on the losing end. it's having to pay reps that usually leaves a bad taste in one's mouth (obviously for the loser, many times the observers, and sometimes even people on the winning side) which is why this set of terms is so ridiculous. asking everyone to "move on" while simultaneously demanding 75% of someone's tech is just retarded.
[/quote]

And if we had demanded that article 8 be added to the document you would have had a point. But we didn't and you don't.

Anyways that's not really the point, the point is that it's pretty funny :P

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1329969656' post='2926186']
which is why this set of terms is so ridiculous. asking everyone to "move on" while simultaneously demanding 75% of someone's tech is just retarded.
[/quote]

When the war ended, they had about 300 nations.

It takes 2500 aid slots to move 125,000 tech. 2500 divided by 300 nations is 8.3 aid slots per nation.

In other words, one month of everyone sending tech easily covers it.It's not that hard.

NpO won the BLEU war and made NADC tear down wonders. They shouldn't be complaining.

I'm not a big fan of reps, but pretending that these are incredibly harsh terms makes no sense at all. TOP had to pay much higher reps, with far fewer nations, after bi-polar.