The Combine Announcment

BloodFury

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1328069743' post='2912197']
So instead of helping the situation, you decide to take Joe and harbor him on your AA. Yeah, RoK is [i]real[/i] lucky to have you.
[/quote]

I don't see him currently on my AA, or on my forums. Thank you though for your concern.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1328070703' post='2912219']
I don't see him currently on my AA, or on my forums. Thank you though for your concern.
[/quote]

Like he wasn't?

EDIT: Before you say [i]currently[/i], yes I know.

[quote][22:02] <BloodFury> Also if you read the announcment the Bob/Joe faction cancelled on us.
[22:02] <xR1[GPF]> i was just curious because Joe was on your AA
[22:02] <xR1[GPF]> wondering if you sanctioned him being there
[22:02] <xR1[GPF]> and yeah i know that
[22:03] <BloodFury> He asked to ghost it.
[22:03] <BloodFury> I've never turned down a friend.[/quote]

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1328071212' post='2912235']
Like he wasn't?

EDIT: Before you say [i]currently[/i], yes I know.
[/quote]

You have seemed to have done all the work for me. Yes he is a friend, yes he ghosted it. I remember at a time you asked to ghost an AA of mine. Did I turn you down? Maybe I should have. Your appreciation for what people have done for you and your continued existence is starting to turn into borrowed time. Think before you post, you only make yourself look stupid.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1328069743' post='2912197']
So instead of helping the situation, you decide to take Joe and harbor him on your AA. Yeah, RoK is [i]real[/i] lucky to have you.
[/quote]

When you reported that Joe was on our AA, not only did we check to make sure that he was not on the AA right now, we also went back to check to see when the last time he was on our AA. I personally update our roster daily, due to the Finance system maintenance. You are correct, he did ghost us for approximately two hours a few days ago, the entire time of which I was on IRC and able to field questions. Surprisingly enough, the leader, Adel, asked to join us as a member, and was a member for approximately 24 hours before returning to her home in Ragnarok. The reason I'm able to tell you this is because I actually just finished up my January report for the Hive mind.

As for luck, I wouldn't call our friendship luck. Luck is what NSO and RoK had. Luck is what Fark and RoK had. Luck was Mjolnir. Luck ran out, we didn't.

So the Combine is "suspending" it's MDP which was cancelled days ago by RoK! So does the Combine not accept that cancellation by RoK as legitimate?

Has R.O.C.K. requested assistance from the Combine or did you unilaterally decide to protect an AA that has all but one member in peace mode?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1328071864' post='2912257']
You have seemed to have done all the work for me. Yes he is a friend, yes he ghosted it. I remember at a time you asked to ghost an AA of mine. Did I turn you down? Maybe I should have. Your appreciation for what people have done for you and your continued existence is starting to turn into borrowed time. Think before you post, you only make yourself look stupid.
[/quote]

Yes, I understand he is your friend. At what point do you say enough is enough? At what point do you have to step in and say he is taking this too far? I respect your choice to stick by Ragnarok's side and try to help them through this when all others wouldn't.

If you took time to analyze my post I was conveying that it put Ragnarok in an awkward place. You are one of the only remaining friends they have and you took in one of the persons who caused that to happen.

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1328072249' post='2912273']
When you reported that Joe was on our AA, not only did we check to make sure that he was not on the AA right now, we also went back to check to see when the last time he was on our AA. I personally update our roster daily, due to the Finance system maintenance. You are correct, he did ghost us for approximately two hours a few days ago, the entire time of which I was on IRC and able to field questions. Surprisingly enough, the leader, Adel, asked to join us as a member, and was a member for approximately 24 hours before returning to her home in Ragnarok. The reason I'm able to tell you this is because I actually just finished up my January report for the Hive mind.

As for luck, I wouldn't call our friendship luck. Luck is what NSO and RoK had. Luck is what Fark and RoK had. Luck was Mjolnir. Luck ran out, we didn't.
[/quote]

Yes I realized I didn't make it clear that I was talking a few days ago. I went back and edited that in before you posted.

As I stated above, I have utmost respect in you all for staying by Ragnarok's side while others vacated. I respect The Combine for protecting R.O.C.K. And I've stated to BloodFury what I can't respect.

[quote name='Get Sum' timestamp='1328072508' post='2912283']
So the Combine is "suspending" it's MDP which was cancelled days ago by RoK! So does the Combine not accept that cancellation by RoK as legitimate?

Has R.O.C.K. requested assistance from the Combine or did you unilaterally decide to protect an AA that has all but one member in peace mode?
[/quote]

Yes, they asked us what we could for them in these turbulent times, and if we could protect them. This protection is a bit rushed and I would of liked something a little more professional, however in times like these sometimes the shortcut is the best option.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1328068629' post='2912172']
I was thinking the same exact thing.

[OOC]Its one thing if your texturing is subtle, but in that flag, it most certianly is not. You can't just add that kind of effect without modifying the base image and expect it to look good.[/OOC]
[/quote]
It actually looks like their flag is engulfed in smoke, which is a lot cooler than the typical unconvincing moving flag look.

Well thought out points, Combine.

Poor show from GPF, which pains me to say as a big Argent fan.