WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324706216' post='2885442']
I wonder if there might be some correlation between the two.
[/quote]

Thing is, he can get your amount of casualties within a week or two of war.

I don't know if Stevie or Con want me to say this or not but believe what you guys want there is no way in hell I was going to play this round as a rouge or anything else. The only thing that made me change my mind was the curb stomp, your bad. They can post the convos if they want it went something like this. Con/Stevie "Please please we really need the trades" FD "You $%&@ers are going to try to get me to play again" Con/Stevie "no really just the trades" FD "ok fine but I AM NOT PLAYING" And then I got the PM the other day, and I said I knew you !@#$%^&* would do this to me.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324603675' post='2884384']
Oh, you think those are rogues? haha.
[/quote]

[quote name='FlashDude' timestamp='1324750013' post='2885684']
believe what you guys want there is no way in hell I was going to play this round as a rouge or anything else. The only thing that made me change my mind was the curb stomp, your bad.
[/quote]

:ph34r:

[quote name='FlashDude' timestamp='1324752424' post='2885705']
Yeah I made a nation for trades period you changed my mind as the anything else in my statement, thanks
[/quote]

I was pointing out that Confusion denied that any of you guys were "rogues" lol.

At least you have the guts to admit it.

Edited by NeoGandalf

[quote name='FlashDude' timestamp='1324750013' post='2885684']The only thing that made me change my mind was the curb stomp, your bad.[/quote]
It was ok when you guys were the ones doing it tho amirite? That's always ok.
This was never really a curbstomp, not if you actually looked at the tiers.

According to DR gov, this war will go on until as many people as possible on both sides need to reroll.
Because that's how they roll.

[quote name='FlashDude' timestamp='1324750013' post='2885684']
I don't know if Stevie or Con want me to say this or not but believe what you guys want there is no way in hell I was going to play this round as a rouge or anything else.
[/quote]

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324752917' post='2885712']
I was pointing out that Confusion denied that any of you guys were "rogues" lol.

At least you have the guts to admit it.
[/quote]

FD is not a rogue, seems as though there was no intention of him becoming a rogue in the first place, but an inactive member of a community that was brought back by the actions of Warriors and WAPA.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324755806' post='2885736']

According to DR gov, this war will go on until as many people as possible on both sides need to reroll.
[/quote]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324666911' post='2884977']
[b][u]It really wasn't ever going to be a complete stomp[/u][/b]
[/quote]

I love the quote function on this forum..

Also what is an "incomplete stomp" an attempted stomp that fails?

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324755888' post='2885738']
FD is not a rogue, seems as though there was no intention of him becoming a rogue in the first place, but an inactive member of a community that was brought back by the actions of Warriors and WAPA.
[/quote]

He's not a rogue... even when he admits he's a rogue?

Well said banny, and Merry Christmas from the Warriors as well.
It's important to keep things in context.

Also luckily we have Adude here to speak for DR gov.
After all, he is confusion's dancing poodle. I'm sure he knows these things for sure.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324756671' post='2885749']
[/quote]

"I don't know if Stevie or Con want me to say this or not but believe what you guys want there is no way in hell I was going to play this round as a rouge or anything else."

"Con/Stevie "Please please we really need the trades" FD "You $%&@ers are going to try to get me to play again" Con/Stevie "no really just the trades" FD "ok fine but I AM NOT PLAYING" And then I got the PM the other day, and I said I knew you !@#$%^&* would do this to me. "

Where is the admission of being a rogue? I see that he was asked to become an active player in a time of need, not to become a rogue.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324757126' post='2885760']
Well said banny, and Merry Christmas from the Warriors as well.
It's important to keep things in context.

Also luckily we have Adude here to speak for DR gov.
After all, he is confusion's dancing poodle. I'm sure he knows these things for sure.
[/quote]

Ah, Clash.. Is this the third time I have said this now?

I do this for myself and no one else.

FD is not a rogue, seems as though there was no intention of him becoming a rogue in the first place, but [b]an inactive member of a community [/b]that was brought back by the actions of Warriors and WAPA.
[/quote]

Let's see, his nation was created 20 days ago [b]on None[/b], he built it up 3 days ago and moved to DR 2 days ago.

Same goes for Amon Guvrat and Pudge1975. "Inactive members of the community" also?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324760398' post='2885787']
Let's see, his nation was created 20 days ago [b]on None[/b], he built it up 3 days ago and moved to DR 2 days ago.

Same goes for Amon Guvrat and Pudge1975. "Inactive members of the community" also?
[/quote]

GUERRILLA WARFARE!!!!!! :ph34r:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324758748' post='2885776']

Where is the admission of being a rogue? I see that he was asked to become an active player in a time of need, not to become a rogue.

[/quote]

He says that at the beginning of the round he didn't want to become a rogue. However, this stomp (or whatever you want to call it) brought him out of inactivity and into roguedom. The link is fairly obvious...

I see that he said he created a nation for trades, and planned on being inactive otherwise. And then I see that when Warriors/WAPA start a war against DR, which according to Clash's stats, Warriors/WAPA had a 3:2 NS advantage, and as of the 23rd have a numbers advantage in every single tier. At which point he became less inactive.

If that's your definition of a rogue, then you have a very strange definition.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1324765653' post='2885832']
I see that he said he created a nation for trades, and planned on being inactive otherwise. And then I see that when Warriors/WAPA start a war against DR, which according to Clash's stats, Warriors/WAPA had a 3:2 NS advantage, and as of the 23rd have a numbers advantage in every single tier. At which point he became less inactive.

If that's your definition of a rogue, then you have a very strange definition.
[/quote]
Rogue by definition or not all of these nations which have become active recently seem to mean, to me at least, that this war wasn't the curbstomp many would have others believe. Just sayin'

Im going to keep this short becuz im on a phone. However, we already told you what you had to do for peace. In addition, a few hours before you declared i told you 77 days and we stand by that until you cOmply with our requests. It is not our fault yOur attempted curbstomp went wrong. Merry christmas.

[/quote]

He was brought in for trade use in the Duckroll community, how is he not part of it?

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324764698' post='2885824']
He says that at the beginning of the round he didn't want to become a rogue. However, this stomp (or whatever you want to call it) brought him out of inactivity and into roguedom. The link is fairly obvious...
[/quote]

You are putting words in his mouth, he said that he didn't want to "play" and that Con/Steve would somehow force him into playing and this war has done just that.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324755806' post='2885736']

[/quote]

It was a stomp until we got some SDIs and 5% nations in.
And no. If you want peace early, you admit defeat. Else we will attempt to outright win this war. I also hinted we can possibly white peace around the 28/29th if you are opposed to admitting defeat.

[/quote]
Yeah, you got it. Pretty simple stuff really.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324756671' post='2885749']
[/quote]
He never admitted to being a rouge. He clearly says he wasnt playing to rouge, just help us out with trades. Then when we appealed for him to come help(like with our other trade mules) they answered the call.

[/quote]
As above Thomas.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324764698' post='2885824']
[/quote]
Yes. You attempt to stomp us, and we pull all the resources that we possibly can to turn the war around.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1324766243' post='2885837']
Rogue by definition or not all of these nations which have become active recently seem to mean, to me at least, that this war wasn't the curbstomp many would have others believe. Just sayin'
[/quote]
It was a clear stomp paul. We actually got a bit lucky. Our trade mules would have probably just collected without building to keep their nations alive, and then the backed up days of inactivity would have been lost. As it was, we scanned over any nations that we could possibly pull, and they were at 15 to 20 days inactive, which helped a ton.

To tW, you cant just bring 260kns 50-60??? nukes, against our 190k and 9?? nukes, expect to unload all the nukes you can on us just before christmas, then try and use the holidays as a way of gaining peace.

Suck it up, admit you have been defeated(or will be if it drags) and we can all enjoy the holidays without logging on. Its christmas now, and I have a turkey to finish.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324774742' post='2885910']
To tW, you cant just bring 260kns 50-60??? nukes, against our 190k and 9?? nukes, expect to unload all the nukes you can on us just before christmas, then try and use the holidays as a way of gaining peace.

Suck it up, admit you have been defeated(or will be if it drags) and we can all enjoy the holidays without logging on. Its christmas now, and I have a turkey to finish.
[/quote]'

Defeated???? :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

77 day war where you can't do anything I'm down.