A change of forums

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1324268441' post='2881569']
Dude, that's a bit much.

Completely uncalled for.
[/quote]

And yet exactly what I expected Crymson was thinking. The only strange thing is that he actually blurted it out in public.

Sometimes, even enemies might be genuine in their offered sympathy, no?

But hey, it's Polar, lying treasonous villains the lot of them, selling their souls to fiends in exchange for forked tongues. Assume that they'll say whatever they think suits whatever mask they are wearing at the moment to gain some sort of advantage and you have the right mindset.

If they sometimes happen to be nice and mean it? Does not contradict the above statement.

:P

Edited by Bodvar Jarl

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1324326017' post='2882016']
But hey, it's Polar, lying treasonous villains the lot of them, selling their souls to fiends in exchange for forked tongues. Assume that they'll say whatever they think suits whatever mask they are wearing at the moment to gain some sort of advantage and you have the right mindset.

[/quote]
TOP is seriously pushing the iron-i-meter into new shades of red this month.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1324266081' post='2881536']
Spare us the fake conciliatory tone. We've all seen it often enough to know that it's disingenuous and goal-driven, and it's no coincidence that it showed up only hours before you sent out feelers to us for peace terms. Realize and remember that none of us like you now, and that this fact will never change no matter what you do. You're scum, and we're all well aware of this, so stop trying.
[/quote]

That's a bit of an overreaction... who are you to say what "tone" someone is using over the internet (especially in this case when no emoticons, italics, etc. were used)

Spare us the fake conciliatory tone. We've all seen it often enough to know that it's disingenuous and goal-driven, and it's no coincidence that it showed up only hours before you sent out feelers to us for peace terms. Realize and remember that none of us like you now, and that this fact will never change no matter what you do. You're scum, and we're all well aware of this, so stop trying.
[/quote]

Spare us the fake indignation. We've all seen it often enough to know that it's disingenuous and goal-driven, and it's no surprise that it shows up in every thread we post in. Realize and remember that none of us like you now, and that this fact will never change no matter what you do. You're scum, and we're all well aware of this, so stop trying to pretend we care about your opinion.

Did Santa short change you, you seem stressed, also hello Crymson.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1325041371' post='2887730']
Spare us the fake indignation. We've all seen it often enough to know that it's disingenuous and goal-driven, and it's no surprise that it shows up in every thread we post in.[b] Realize and remember that none of us like you now,[/b] and that this fact will never change no matter what you do. You're scum, and we're all well aware of this, so stop trying to pretend we care about your opinion.

Did Santa short change you, you seem stressed, also hello Crymson.
[/quote]

Get a new punching line. It's getting old.

"We will never never ever like you again, ever!!11"

[img]http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/crybaby.jpg[/img]

Also, Crymson for Viceroy!

[/quote]

:popcorn:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1325098756' post='2888081']
Did you not notice the post by Crymson that Grub quoted or do you just enjoy willfully making a fool of yourself?
[/quote]

I noticed it. I don't agree with that but so what? Crymson is entitled to his opinion.

Doesn't make anything I wrote less true.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1325106195' post='2888168']
I noticed it. I don't agree with that but so what? Crymson is entitled to his opinion.

Doesn't make anything I wrote less true.
[/quote]
Haaaaaaaaa you idiot. I'm no fan of Polar but you detractors should really try harder because half the time you just make yourselves look bad. Grub was echoing the exact words Crymson used, yet you immediately zero in on him and accuse him of whinging. You do realize that Crymson was just as serious about exactly the same sentiments as Grub, perhaps even moreso depending on how you interpret Grub's response. A more fitting picture would be:

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000776983/polls_7p8fdlm5brbieptk.D.0.baby_fight_5215_135973_poll_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1325107630' post='2888181']
Haaaaaaaaa you idiot. I'm no fan of Polar but you detractors should really try harder because half the time you just make yourselves look bad. Grub was echoing the exact words Crymson used, yet you immediately zero in on him and accuse him of whinging. You do realize that Crymson was just as serious about exactly the same sentiments as Grub, perhaps even moreso depending on how you interpret Grub's response. A more fitting picture would be:
[/quote]

You're trying a bit too hard.