Europa Announcement

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323507223' post='2872336']
words and more words that aren't helping
[/quote]

I'm typically against harsh reps and reps in general really but all this makes me want to personally make sure you lose [i]everything[/i] MCXA currently has and then some. There are one or two others I'd hope and support that on as well. However, extremely lucky for you, I'm not a decision maker.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1323526057' post='2872528']
I'm typically against harsh reps and reps in general really but all this makes me want to personally make sure you lose [i]everything[/i] MCXA currently has and then some. There are one or two others I'd hope and support that on as well. However, extremely lucky for you, I'm not a decision maker.
[/quote]

Bernkastel for Ayatollah.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1323512850' post='2872388']
What you say really hurts me, it does. It brings me great pain. Now please, remind me of how bad we are when we're collecting reparations from your piss-poor alliance.
[/quote]

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1323526057' post='2872528']
[/quote]

SCY is revealing to everyone how crummy of fighters we are, so we're going to make them pay reps!

[img]http://net4baby.com/baby/images/stories/main/crying_baby.jpg[/img]

You're on the winning side of the war, and you're whining? Seeeeriously?

[quote name='Dookie on Drums' timestamp='1323549231' post='2872791']
We have what 7 alliances on on us right now and only dropped 400kNS. You attacked us and dropped 200k NS?

Nuff said :smug:
[/quote]

No, we never attacked you. OK, maybe one of us did. We have been fighting various alliances for a week now, hence our NS drop.

Supercoolyellow has demonstrated an ability to not understand events (not surprising, he lacks smarts), please don't follow his example.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323550590' post='2872818']
Once again, you demonstrate the intellectual capacity of an empty sandwich hamper.

Please, try and think things through.
[/quote]
How about you try and answer him without a generic "NO U" and a personal attack, k?

Stop complaining about peace and whatnot, and get on with the war already.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323550707' post='2872823']
You keep using that line like you think its smart :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Not smart, appropriate.

[quote name='Give Me Water' timestamp='1323550828' post='2872824']
How about you try and answer him without a generic "NO U" and a personal attack, k?

[/quote]

Why?

We're not complaining. We gave you the best offer you'll get; you turned it down. We respect that decision, hence, we continue to beat you down.

But the essence of your reply I like: MCXA will burn, Sentinel will burn; so this 'to and fro' is pointless.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323552055' post='2872842']

Why?

We're not complaining. We gave you the best offer you'll get; you turned it down. We respect that decision, hence, we continue to beat you down.

But the essence of your reply I like: MCXA will burn, Sentinel will burn; so this 'to and fro' is pointless.
[/quote]
I'm fine with that. I'm also pretty sure we knew we would not get a better peace offer after turning down the previous one. (At least I hope we understood that)

And I wasn't saying you were complaining, but rather certain others, like ShouAS. He's done nothing but !@#$% and moan, and frankly it's getting annoying.

With that little moral crusade out of the way, I'll go back to tending to my glowing nation.

[quote name='Give Me Water' timestamp='1323550828' post='2872824']
[/quote]

From what I just read, it looks like scy is doing most of the complaining, but I agree. Lets cut the whining and have a good ole war.

Clearly, the BFF side of things is handling this war pretty well and having a grand ole time doing so. None of this he said she said matters. It all comes down to brass tacks and burnt pixels.

And I quote the above, because I imagine you are having fun as well. Of all that I have seen in this war, you are one of the few nations that is putting up a good fight from Sentinel, and I applaud you. And despite a quip or two here and there, you represent your alliance and bloc in a much more intelligent and honorable fashion than most of what has been said by your side in the past few pages. If I were you, i would try and keep that scy on a much shorter leash before he damages the reputation of your front more.

And now that my little moral crusade is out of the way, I'll go back to tending my glowing nation as well :P Carry on and enjoy the fight! I know I am.

Edited by constablepotato

[quote name='constablepotato' timestamp='1323558372' post='2872930']
From what I just read, it looks like scy is doing most of the complaining, but I agree. Lets cut the whining and have a good ole war.

Clearly, the BFF side of things is handling this war pretty well and having a grand ole time doing so. None of this he said she said matters. It all comes down to brass tacks and burnt pixels.

And I quote the above, because I imagine you are having fun as well. Of all that I have seen in this war, you are one of the few nations that is putting up a good fight from Sentinel, and I applaud you. And despite a quip or two here and there, you represent your alliance and bloc in a much more intelligent and honorable fashion than most of what has been said by your side in the past few pages. If I were you, i would try and keep that scy on a much shorter leash before he damages the reputation of your front more.

And now that my little moral crusade is out of the way, I'll go back to tending my glowing nation as well :P Carry on and enjoy the fight! I know I am.
[/quote]

Well said :D

I personally am enjoying this war as well, glad to know I am not the only one out there! Besides, these things happen at most twice a year, enjoy it while it rolls around because the rest of the year is literally collect taxes and pay bills. Additionally, I like fighting the people in BFF as many of them have been my friends for a while now :wub:

Edited by jarcine1221

[quote name='jarcine1221' timestamp='1323558704' post='2872935']
Well said :D

I personally am enjoying this war as well, glad to know I am not the only one out there! Besides, these things happen at most twice a year, enjoy it while it rolls around because the rest of the year is literally collect taxes and pay bills. Additionally, I like fighting the people in BFF as many of them have been my friends for a while now :wub:
[/quote]

Screw the waiting. You're invited to drink a radioactive beer with us while this thing continues. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

SCY, arguing with you is painful. The idea of ghost declaring so allies can enjoy toying with their food before destroying it isn't a new one, and if you payed any attention to the world outside the voices in your head, you'd know that.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323552703' post='2872849']
Says he is not complaining.

Complains about coalition not surrendering after a few days of war.

:rolleyes:
[/quote]
He's not complaining for god's sake, saying something is not automatically complaining, it was a statement of fact. Don't make me lose my last shred of respect for you.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323565397' post='2873034']
He's not complaining for god's sake, saying something is not automatically complaining, it was a statement of fact. Don't make me lose my last shred of respect for you.
[/quote]

Are you complaining about his complaining about O-Dog's complaining?

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1323554319' post='2872880']
Patience my friend, just wait for that time :)
[/quote]
Plenty of patience. I want to thank NEW, Death before Dishonor, LSF and Goons for padding my war chest. Making 12 million a day on our exchange of attacks. :)

I never knew war could be so lucrative. B-)

[quote name='Dookie on Drums' timestamp='1323586800' post='2873573']
Plenty of patience. I want to thank NEW, Death before Dishonor, LSF and Goons for padding my war chest. Making 12 million a day on our exchange of attacks. :)

I never knew war could be so lucrative. B-)
[/quote]

We're doing what we can to make war fun for all. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1323587088' post='2873589']
We're doing what we can to make war fun for all. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I must say this war has been entertaining so far with new people entering daily. Will be interesting to see the lay of the land when the final nuke is launched and the war is done.