Europa Announcement

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1323415209' post='2870627']
Why the ambiguity? Be specific. You wanted us to surrender. We told you that isn't happening.
[/quote]

Yes. But I wasn't coming in on any moral high ground. The terms were offered and declined. This is the result. Like I said to you in private, we'll chat again soon.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1323414990' post='2870619']
You really think we're going to surrender and make like easy for you? A couple of weeks in... Heh, we're in this for the long haul.
[/quote]

I sure hope so.

Your rep payback cycle will be twice as long, I bet. And that is just the reps you will be paying to GOONS for getting in our way.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1323415209' post='2870627']
Why the ambiguity? Be specific. You wanted us to surrender. We told you that isn't happening.
[/quote]

Actually, GOONS & Invicta wanted you to surrender. So, for them, we offered you a cheap & easy surrender. You, in return, spat in our faces.

Just can't dig your own graves fast enough, can you, Sentinel?

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1323414990' post='2870619']
You really think we're going to surrender and make like easy for you? A couple of weeks in... Heh, we're in this for the long haul.
[/quote]

[15:08] <ShouAS[FEAR]> i'm still waiting for your GAs today though Robster[UPN] ;)
[15:10] <%Robster[UPN]> I am not giving you anymore money :v

Spy op on the 7th
Total Money: $31,651,846

spy op on the 9th
Total Money: $8,811,023

at your spending rate, you are gonna last one more day, and even a full round of aid would give you maybe two days of fighting.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323415767' post='2870640']
Actually, GOONS & Invicta wanted you to surrender. So, for them, we offered you a cheap & easy surrender. You, in return, spat in our faces.

Just can't dig your own graves fast enough, can you, Sentinel?
[/quote]
I don't see how not surrendering when it hasn't even been a week is such a bad thing, but I guess that's just me. :unsure:
War barely comes around nowadays, there's no need for anyone to pack it up so soon.
Also, have fun out there MCXA!

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1323416668' post='2870680']
ladies, please take your peace mumbojumbo nonsense in queries. This talk is best suited for the executives in private, not in the public. This is why credibility is so low for so many people. I know both parties fairly well and you're both better than that. :unsure:
[/quote]

Private discussions haven't worked out great for us. The amount of dishonesty from our opponents is rather disappointing. All is fair in war I suppose.

[quote]Actually, GOONS & [b]Invicta [/b]wanted you to surrender. So, for them, we offered you a cheap & easy surrender.[/quote]
Do not speak on the behalf of our allies:
[22:31] <~ShotgunWilly> "Sentinel and BFF agree to white peace. Sentinel agrees to not re-enter on any front unless a member alliance is attacked, in which case they can defend"
[22:31] <~ShotgunWilly> compromise?
*And we had already established that the likes of UPN would be allowed to continue to engage with our current opponents, who we declared on in defence of NpO.

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1323417053' post='2870687']
Private discussions haven't worked out great for us. The amount of dishonesty from our opponents is rather disappointing. All is fair in war I suppose.

[22:31] <~ShotgunWilly> "Sentinel and BFF agree to white peace. Sentinel agrees to not re-enter on any front unless a member alliance is attacked, in which case they can defend"
[/quote]

Well I'd suggest you find someone with a backbone to help your cause out.

*And we had already established that the likes of UPN would be allowed to continue to engage with our current opponents, who we declared on in defence of NpO.
[/quote]

Things change rapidly, especially in this war. We made it [i]extremely[/i] clear to you and all of Sentinel that, should you choose to not accept our peace offer (your surrender and agreement not to reenter this war, but allowing for UPN to remain in), the wars would continue and [b]get worse[/b].[b] [/b]Your coalition did not think the GOONS threat was credible. I can assure you future peace talks will not be as friendly as today's were.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1323417459' post='2870704']
Invicta approached us about getting peace for you. Ergo they wanted peace for you. Not hard to comprehend.
[/quote]

Peace does not necessarily mean surrender. So try and comprehend that.

[quote]Things change rapidly, especially in this war.[/quote]
I don't appreciate dishonesty, whatever the circumstances. I would like to value people's words, even if they are my opponents.

[quote]Your coalition did not think the GOONS threat was credible.
[/quote]

I did not doubt the GOONS threat.

@Canik, you really want us to show respect to you? After hypotheticals of 'UPN leaving this front, and engaging on Sparta' were brought up? Yeaaah. Right.

Anyway, this conversation is beginning to get rather bitter. So I am out.

Edited by Robster83

[/quote]

LMAO ROBSTER! What are you on, dude? I want some!

That is pretty much what we offered! You guys didn't want the no re-entry clause. Holy Christ man, seriously?! Go to bed or something bra.

[16:18] <@cora|USN|Tensai|> cut the no re-entery
<@Fireblade> there will be no terms of re-enter

And when Nascar says this:
[quote][16:27] <~Nascar8FanGA> We have been trying to get you guys peace
[16:27] <~Nascar8FanGA> tbqh[/quote]

He isn't referring to BFF, just in case you guys somehow got that confused too.

The bottom line is this: The peace talks fell through, obviously. Yes Robster, we had agreed to reconvene at a later time (next week) to discuss peace once more. That does [i]not [/i]indicate an ongoing peace talk. That indicates a desire to speak again in the future.

You're in this for the long haul? Really?

[b]BFF[/b] initial NS: 13599k NS
Current NS: 13352k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 1.81%[/b]

[b]Sentinel[/b] (Menotah+USN+UPN+GDA) initial NS: 9162k NS
Current NS: 8031k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 12.34%[/b]

Come talk to us when you're ready to surrender. As FEAR once famously said, the ball is in your court.

http://i.imgur.com/v1YaS.gif

Enjoy that long haul.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1323407065' post='2870347']
You're just going to be paying them reps...
[/quote]
Likely story

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1323407128' post='2870352']
less talk, more paying GOONS reps :awesome:
[/quote]
As above but less likely again

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323408654' post='2870428']
No counter-attacks yet on GOONS. I doubt MXCA/GDA even know they're hitting them. Sneaky GOONS. :ph34r:
[/quote]
They are like a herd of drunk elephants... large, cumbersome and not very effective.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1323417552' post='2870705']
' did not think the GOONS threat was credible. [/quote]

Hmm ... Still don't..

On serious note welcome to the MCXA/NEW party

Edited by REGHAR73

[quote name='Xodiaen' timestamp='1323426608' post='2870794']
Sardonic, it is all my fault. Robby here got wind of all of my "FEAR is next" rantings and actually thinks they're next in line for... something! He is all in banking on it even!
[/quote]
I knew it :((.