Europa Announcement

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323424250' post='2870769']
Likely story

As above but less likely again

They are like a herd of drunk elephants... large, cumbersome and not very effective.

Hmm ... Still don't..

On serious note welcome to the MCXA/NEW party
[/quote]

You hold that emotional front to look strong to those around you.

while they burn to the ground!

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1323425714' post='2870785']
You may develop a different perspective when/if you ever decide to slink out of hippy. Why a 15k ns person would get in pm just before their alliance's blitz i cannot fathom.
[/quote]

Not enough NEW targets homie. Learn 2 war.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1323418373' post='2870719']

You're in this for the long haul? Really?

[b]BFF[/b] initial NS: 13599k NS
Current NS: 13352k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 1.81%[/b]

[b]Sentinel[/b] (Menotah+USN+UPN+GDA) initial NS: 9162k NS
Current NS: 8031k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 12.34%[/b]

Enjoy that long haul.
[/quote]'

Our pixels! Noooooooooooooooo!

:rolleyes:

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323424250' post='2870769']
Likely story

As above but less likely again

They are like a herd of drunk elephants... large, cumbersome and not very effective.

Hmm ... Still don't..

On serious note welcome to the MCXA/NEW party
[/quote]

I know there's bravado and chest thumping, but this is just delusional, man. You are aware GOONS has GAINED NS since the war began, right?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323466623' post='2871195']
Tell us more about erectile dysfunction :)
[/quote]

I've had reports that you're a sandwich short of a picnic. Please stop demonstrating this on the OWF.

Please.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323468275' post='2871238']
I've had reports that you're a sandwich short of a picnic. Please stop demonstrating this on the OWF.

Please.
[/quote]

You seam a bit confused as to what a post "a few sandwich's short of a picnic." looks like. Let me show you.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323454526' post='2871048']
It's called management of resources.

We know you're going to get heavily beaten by the current resources allocated against you. Europa and Wolfpack have other tasks. As those wind down, you might see more of us, who knows?

I can agree with you on one thing, good job DB4D.
[/quote]

See here we have a poster who is trying to justify his alliance's lack of war declarations based on "managing resources" which really means nothing. what he doesn't understand is that his alliance has the NS, and nations to back up their allies, but they're just too plain inactive. So when GDA helped its allies, they declared on FEAR, b/c FEAR was the only active alliance fighting for BFF. Then when MCXA came in we hit NEW and still ignored you guys, b/c you're too inactive to help your allies. Then you guys called in GOONS, b/c you're too inactive to get your members to declare offensive wars and help your allies.

tl;dr you should stop posting here and start trying to get your nations to actually fight.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323451173' post='2871001']
Not enough NEW targets homie. Learn 2 war.
[/quote]
Sure, i can appreciate tactical peacemode, but at 15k ns? When he drops out he may do ok in the first 24 hours, but he'll end up getting torn apart by ns-depleted nuclear nations.
At least if he got a few declarations on him at this stage he'd stand a chance at contributing.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323469471' post='2871250']
What he doesn't understand is that his alliance has the NS, and nations to back up their allies, but they're just too plain inactive. So when GDA helped its allies, they declared on FEAR, b/c FEAR was the only active alliance fighting for BFF. Then when MCXA came in we hit NEW and still ignored you guys, b/c you're too inactive to help your allies. Then you guys called in GOONS, b/c you're too inactive to get your members to declare offensive wars and help your allies.

tl;dr you should stop posting here and start trying to get your nations to actually fight.
[/quote]

I see you're more than just [i]a[/i] sandwich short.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1323459059' post='2871085']
I know there's bravado and chest thumping, but this is just delusional, man. You are aware GOONS has GAINED NS since the war began, right?
[/quote]
No Bravado, Goons, hmmm, Gained lol, you noob, no balls..... try fighting someone who is not already in a war...lol Oh and for the record my chest doesn't need thumping it speaks for itself

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323468275' post='2871238']
Please.
Ohhh, feel his pain, his picnic ate itself. LoL
[/quote]
Just a sandwich ? :P

You seam a bit confused as to what a post "a few sandwich's short of a picnic." looks like. Let me show you.

See here we have a poster who is trying to justify his alliance's lack of war declarations based on "managing resources" which really means nothing. what he doesn't understand is that his alliance has the NS, and nations to back up their allies, but they're just too plain inactive. So when GDA helped its allies, they declared on FEAR, b/c FEAR was the only active alliance fighting for BFF. Then when MCXA came in we hit NEW and still ignored you guys, b/c you're too inactive to help your allies. Then you guys called in GOONS, b/c you're too inactive to get your members to declare offensive wars and help your allies.

[/quote]
Geez, SCY you posted my opinion :P As always. Wish people would stop preaching to others when their home is so poor.

[quote name='REGHAR73' timestamp='1323474655' post='2871377']
Wish people would stop preaching to others when their home is so poor.
[/quote]

No preaching here, brother. We may be poor in shekels, but we're rich in friends.

No Bravado, Goons, hmmm, Gained lol, you noob, no balls..... try fighting someone who is not already in a war...lol Oh and for the record my chest doesn't need thumping it speaks for itself
[/quote]
If this is a legitimate statement... fantastic. Please, continue.

[/quote]
I think you're confused, you're nobody, he's a GOONS member.

[/quote]

There's a distinct difference between inactivity and a lack of slots. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about this, you're an awful fighter.

You see, the coalition which saw a surrender to our nations on the first day of combat is in no position to call out their opponents...or, I could just let the numbers do the talking.

[b]BFF[/b] initial NS: 13599k NS
Current NS: 13011k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 4.32%[/b]

Current NS: 7561k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 17.47%[/b]

[b]BFF & friends[/b] (FEAR, Europa, NEW, Wolfpack, Paragon, URoN, TORN, SNAFU, INT, GOONS, DB4D, WFF) initial NS: 27483k NS
Current NS: 26747k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 2.67%[/b]

[b]Sentinel & friends[/b] (Menotah, USN, UPN, GDA, tLR, MCXA) initial NS: 15163k NS
Current NS: 13350k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 11.95%[/b]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1323483836' post='2871553']
There's a distinct difference between inactivity and a lack of slots.[/quote]

Oh, well that's funny. Where Europa hasn't found war slots, GOONS, INT, LSF, Db4d, WFF, and umbrella have been able to find them. Perhaps you need new glasses.

[quote] Of course, you wouldn't know anything about this, you're an awful fighter. [/quote]

You've been at war for a week and have only managed 43 wars. You're such a non factor our coalition is ignoring you to hit FEAR and NEW, the people who are actually fighting. You should feel embarrased for yourselves. But go ahead and call other alliances bad at warring. We declared more offensive wars and have hit our enemies harder, in 15 minutes, then you have the entire war.

[quote]You see, the coalition which saw a surrender to our nations on the first day of combat is in no position to call out their opponents...or, I could just let the numbers do the talking.[/quote]

Really? Reeeeeeealy? A few POWS are such a piss poor metric of how alliances are doing.

[quote][b]BFF[/b] initial NS: 13599k NS
Current NS: 13011k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 4.32%[/b]

Current NS: 7561k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 17.47%[/b]

[b]BFF & friends[/b] (FEAR, Europa, NEW, Wolfpack, Paragon, URoN, TORN, SNAFU, INT, GOONS, DB4D, WFF) initial NS: 27483k NS
Current NS: 26747k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 2.67%[/b]

[b]Sentinel & friends[/b] (Menotah, USN, UPN, GDA, tLR, MCXA) initial NS: 15163k NS
Current NS: 13350k NS
[b]Percentage lost: 11.95%[/b]
[/quote]
Oh man coalitions that are outnumbered lose more percantage wise! :rolleyes: Also don't think any of sentinels loss has anything to do with Europa, or wolfpack for that matter. For the first few days of the war FEAR was doing nearly all the offensives wars b/c you guys were too inactive. Then NEW jumped in and did a good blitz as NEW always does, but MCXA put a good blitz on them too. Then Europa came in and declared... one war. But don't worry! GOONS, INT, Db4d and WFF covered up how horrible of fighters you are by making up for your inactivity.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323507223' post='2872336']
Also don't think any of sentinels loss has anything to do with Europa, or wolfpack for that matter. For the first few days of the war FEAR was doing nearly all the offensives wars b/c you guys were too inactive. Then NEW jumped in and did a good blitz as NEW always does, but MCXA put a good blitz on them too. Then Europa came in and declared... one war. But don't worry! GOONS, INT, Db4d and WFF covered up how horrible of fighters you are by making up for your inactivity.
[/quote]

You don't have a frickin clue what you're talking about, as usual. Both Europa and Wolfpack have been fighting since the 3/12. NEW began their excellent campaign on the 5/12.

<eats sandwich>

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1323447006' post='2870967']
Whats with people offering peace in a global war after just a few days of fighting? You are retarded.
[/quote]

Theses alliances are worthless and pathetic, and don't fight back. We wanted peace so we could re-enter on a front which will actually provide some sport to us.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323507223' post='2872336']
words
[/quote]

What you say really hurts me, it does. It brings me great pain. Now please, remind me of how bad we are when we're collecting reparations from your piss-poor alliance.