Live from Muspelheim

Xiphosis

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1323190562' post='2865755']
Well, after the first night of fighting the only conclusion I can come to is that Valhalla is worse than the rogue at warring.
[/quote]
/me yawns

Really go ahead and thump your chest now. See if the story is the same in a weak or two. We currently have wars with roughly twice our NS. RIA probably contacted you because they needed a hand. A lof of our nations are already in nuke anarchy from NpO and RIA so if it makes you feel good comming in after weve already been fighting enjoy the moment for that moment will be gone soon.

As to this war i hope this will finally clear the air. I personally have been waiting for this moment for a couple of years. To the ex kronos members you are missed.

****obligatory SUP BIGZ where you at old friend. Let us share some casualties together for old time sake.****

Edited by Buds The Man

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1323191112' post='2865763']
To the ex kronos members you are missed.
[/quote]

I even opened our old shared ally channel to find y'all last night - it's still alive (somewhat) after all this time - but where were you old friend?!

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1323191543' post='2865771']
I even opened our old shared ally channel to find y'all last night - it's still alive (somewhat) after all this time - but where were you old friend?!
[/quote]
Had some work to do i shall get back in there tonight though.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1323191112' post='2865763']
/me yawns

Really go ahead and thump your chest now. See if the story is the same in a weak or two. We currently have wars with roughly twice our NS. RIA probably contacted you because they needed a hand. A lof of our nations are already in nuke anarchy from NpO and RIA so if it makes you feel good comming in after weve already been fighting enjoy the moment for that moment will be gone soon.
[/quote]

I was simply pointing out how ludicrous both lines of reasoning are. But not to people like yourself, Bud, as I know you`re aware of it already. (And that wasn`t sarcasm, you are one of few who`s opinion I at least respect (if not agree with) in this game.)

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1323146881' post='2865091']
Xipho pops out of PM and gets immediately hit by Vlad, lol.
[/quote]

That makes me happy. Vlad took your dignity, and Valhalla will take the rest.

This will end well.