A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

Planet Bob doesn't need World Police, and quite frankly, this is between The Legion, Tetris and NSO. This is not coming from a Neutral standpoint, its an act against The Legion and everybody knows it. Some people just can't stand or accept the fact that the Legion has won this war.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1320448089' post='2838922']
So? If you and MK end up actually doing this, Legion stands to lose the most. No outside aid won't mean much to NSO when they have two other alliances doing their work for them.
[/quote]

As I mentioned before, our treaty is to Tetris. NSO will still be getting crushed however.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1320448097' post='2838924']
NSO has no incentive to accept a reasonable offer from Legion.

Thus it seems you are not giving Legion a chance; you are giving them the option of accepting peace on NSO's terms or get rolled.
[/quote]

NSO can get burned even more, believe it or not.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1320448113' post='2838925']
Pretty much this.

So, should Tetris peace out and NSO stay in, will you still hit NSO and Legion? It was stated earlier that you are doing this in the interest of your ally. Apologies if this was asked and answered already, I may have missed it.

edit: run-on sentence
[/quote]

If Tetris peaces out then we have no reason to be involved.

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1320448233' post='2838926']
And what will you do to them? Make war onto them until they are defeated? Been there! Done that! but now you will burn the ashes?

Then only one you can do any real damage to is Legion! You are defacto helping NSO&Tetris win a war they 'had/would have' lost.
[/quote]

Believe it or not, Tetris is still our ally.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1320447739' post='2838911']
NSO has learned plenty this war and their government's conduct throughout this war is a testament to it.
[/quote]
What they've learned is, if they whine long enough, their friends will bail them out.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1320448311' post='2838928']
We have no reason to go easy on NSO at all.
[/quote]

And, yet, you are. By doing this you have given them the green light to refuse any peace agreement because NSO knows that they will not be hurt by MK/VE jumping in. Legion will as almost all the attacks from MK/VE will be on Legion.

You have facilitated NSO walking away from this war while Legion burns for daring ask the defeated party concede. Instead of pressuring NSO to accept defeat and allow themselves and Tetris to move on you have come into the war in support of NSO, intended or not.

If you were NSO, what would you do in the next 72 hours? Accept Legion's peace deal of Tetris/NSO surrendering and ending the war or dig your heels in waiting for MK/VE toc ome in and do to Legion what you could not yourselves in the knowledge that next to no one in MK/VE can touch any of your nations?

Edited by Tygaland

Why attack Legion for winning a war when you can just attack Polar? We should all be giving Legion a pat on the back for actually:

A) Starting an aggressive war from an inferior political position
B) Winning

If you guys want a war there are plenty of good targets floating around out there. Depriving Legion of their first military victory since... ever? is just cruel. It's like grabbing a kid on prom night and dragging him out of his car, beating the crap out of him in front of his date, smacking the crap out of the date, and then yelling "IT NEVER HAPPENED BRAWWWWW I WINNNNNNNN". Legion just lost their aggressive war victory virginity. We should be buying them a beer, not.... this.

Now, now, don't you know it's impolite to come to the party uninvited?

Well, if you insist....

*bows*

The Lord of Chaos welcomes you.

[center][img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/otingocni/thDisturbed_logo.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/otingocni/161976_238943669552_3837238_n.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1320448671' post='2838936']
What they've learned is, if they whine long enough, their friends will bail them out.
[/quote]

I apologize, I meant Tetris.

NSO are just whiny children.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1320448676' post='2838937']
And, yet, you are. By doing this you have given them the green light to refuse any peace agreement because NSO knows that they will not be hurt by MK/VE jumping in. Legion will as almost all the attacks from MK/VE will be on Legion.

You have facilitated NSO walking away from this war while Legion burns for daring ask the defeated party concede. Instead of pressuring NSO to accept defeat and allow themselves and Tetris to move on you have come into the war in support of NSO, intended or not.

If you were NSO, what would you do in the next 72 hours? Accept Legion's peace deal of Tetris/NSO surrendering and ending the war or dig your heels in waiting for MK/VE toc ome in and do to Legion what you could not yourselves in the knowledge that next to no one in MK/VE can touch any of your nations?
[/quote]

The only reason NSO is holding out to this point is because of them being able to threaten Legion with their allies. Us being involved against them will render that ability null, thus pushing them to accept peace or watch their allies come in and being crushed as well.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1320448676' post='2838937']

[/quote]

No but look at these doe eyes

They really just want peace

See these doe eyes

Would those doe eyes lie to you?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1320447970' post='2838919']
Do you think anyone will be able to hit Tetris once ourselves and MK become involved, if we do?
[/quote]
Considering they can't hit Tetris [b]now[/b], no. 70% in peacemode, the balance under attack from Legion. And you guys forgot to bring your shoehorns.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1320448955' post='2838943']
The only reason NSO is holding out to this point is because of them being able to threaten Legion with their allies. Us being involved against them will render that ability null, thus pushing them to accept peace or watch their allies come in and being crushed as well.
[/quote]

It is rendered null because they have no need to call in allies with you and MK doing the job for them. You are not pushing NSO to do anything other than hold out 72 hours to watch Legion get rolled. I have pointed out how I cam to this conclusion logically in a number of posts now. You ignoring the reality of what your intervention means or trying to dupe people into thinking it will pan out any other way than they way myself and a number of others have pointed out is not going to change anything really.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1320448955' post='2838943']
[/quote]So you declare on both, NSO allies remain out, and you destroy the Legion like the NSO's allies been threatening to for the past week or so.

How is that not anti-Legion again?

Our ally is Tetris and we must help how we can based on their terms.

Don't get me wrong, personally I'd rather roll just NSO but we must respect our treaty as best we can at this point.[/quote]

So you roll Legion, who wants Tetris to accept peace, on terms so lite that the are defacto WP?

We have no reason to go easy on NSO at all.
[/quote]

But you cant do anything to them, But burn the leftovers! Please tell me what you hope to achieve by attacking the 10 or so nations left with free slots.

Admit that you are just aiding NSO and/or looking grow this conflict into something bigger!

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1320449035' post='2838944']
No but look at these doe eyes

They really just want peace

See these doe eyes

Would those doe eyes lie to you?
[/quote]

Let's just say this isn't the first time I have seen a gold nugget advertised only to discover it is a painted dog turd.

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1320449244' post='2838951']
So you roll Legion, who wants Tetris to accept peace, on terms so lite that the are defacto WP?

But you cant do anything to them, But burn the leftovers! Please tell me what you hope to achieve by attacking the 10 or so nations left with free slots.

[b]Admit that you are just aiding NSO and/or looking grow this conflict into something bigger![/b]
[/quote]

And they have probably been trying to find a reason since the beginning of the conflict.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1320449375' post='2838954']
And they have probably been trying to find a reason since the beginning of the conflict.
[/quote]

Please don't say stuff like this. The idea they've had more than a moments notice to come up with this asinine plan is hurting my head.

Edited by Hyperonic

[quote name='illusion' timestamp='1320448648' post='2838934']
Planet Bob doesn't need World Police, and quite frankly, this is between The Legion, Tetris and NSO. This is not coming from a Neutral standpoint, its an act against The Legion and everybody knows it. Some people just can't stand or accept the fact that the Legion has won this war.
[/quote]
This, plain and simple.

[quote name='MisterShadow' timestamp='1320449595' post='2838958']
So lets say hypothetically we offer white peace to Tetris, and NSO on a public forum and then it is rejected you are still going to come after both alliances despite admitting that NSO has lost and white peace is like the nicest thing they could possibly gain.
[/quote]

I think the "Community" deserves an answer to this.

[quote name='MisterShadow' timestamp='1320449595' post='2838958']
So lets say hypothetically we offer white peace to Tetris, and NSO on a public forum and then it is rejected you are still going to come after both alliances despite admitting that NSO has lost and white peace is like the nicest thing they could possibly gain.
[/quote]

No idea why any alliance would refuse a white peace offer in the first place but okay. (Unless they don't want to exit until all their allies are out)

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1320449888' post='2838961']
No idea why any alliance would refuse a white peace offer in the first place but okay. (Unless they don't want to exit until all their allies are out)
[/quote]

Or they are happy to take a tiny amount of pain to see their enemy get steamrolled.