An Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1317876090' post='2817870']
Why you would let your protectorate have an higher level treaty then the relations you share is beyond me..
Good luck with this.
[/quote]

Honestly NsO and IAA are close to the same size. They should probably be changed to a MDP or something at this point. But I can't imagine they care enough to rectify the issue, and the protectorate works just as well it seems.

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1317876090' post='2817870']
Why you would let your protectorate have an higher level treaty then the relations you share is beyond me..
Good luck with this.
[/quote]
NsO has an MADP? Thats news to me...cause the IAA has MDoAPs and I'm pretty sure the only thing higher then that is MADP.

Good thing the 4 active nations of IAA will be in this war! Such a menacing force. Also really funny how Tetris baited Legion into this war and need all this help.

Legion should just sit by itself, IAA's force isnt doing much.

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1317876004' post='2817860']
Legion goes from LoLegion to requiring (at least) 4 alliances to fight them solo.
[img]http://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-04.gif[/img]
[/quote]

More realistically: The whole world hates Legion and is looking for treaties to activate through third, fourth, and ninth parties to hit Legion.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317876461' post='2817896']
So explain the protection part of assisting NsO in mutual aggression with Tetris.
[/quote]
It's called activating the optional aggression part of the protectorate where if they ask for help in an offensive war, we have the right, but not obligation to join in. We chose to join in. Also, NsO declared in defense of Tetris in our eyes. What they did in yours is your opinion.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1317876636' post='2817923']
It's called activating the optional aggression part of the protectorate where if they ask for help in an offensive war, we have the right, but not obligation to join in. We chose to join in. Also, NsO declared in defense of Tetris in our eyes. What they did in yours is your opinion.
[/quote]
In defense of Tetris' spying, which is an aggressive act of war. In everyone's opinion.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317876693' post='2817928']
In defense of Tetris' spying, which is an aggressive act of war. In everyone's opinion.
[/quote]

One day, I hope I can be like Schatt and have the ability to declare everyone's opinion. :wub:

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1317876633' post='2817921']
More realistically: The whole world hates Legion and is looking for treaties to activate through third, fourth, and ninth parties to hit Legion.
[/quote]
More realistically, especially given your alliances recent announcement "we encourage Legion's allies to do the same", several alliances want a go at Legion's allies and are willing to pile onto Legion as much dead weight as it takes to get to the main event.

//but who's counting?

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1317876879' post='2817949']
Dissemenating information was the CB. Not spying.
[/quote]
Yes, "spying" is a broad term and it always has been. Passing on spied screenshots is a "spying" CB. The fact of the matter is that the other three idiots which replied to the same post would all declare war on CoJ in 5 minutes if I got screenshots from their forums and posted them. And that is what matters.

Edited by Schattenmann