Jump to content
kriekfreak

The Amazing Casualties Race

Recommended Posts

Thanks im317!  Sorry for missing you in the last update!

 

After another 2ish months, again just a few updates.

  • The top 8 have unchanged rank, although most continue to throw their citizens' lives away as easily as last month's leftovers discovered in the back of the fridge.
  • Most everyone else moved up a spot or several due to the inactivity plague claiming kingneptune (#9), White Majik (#11), Willaim Krieger (#22) and Laskar Pelangi (#37).
  • Welcome to the list to Commander Bean, sneaking in at #50, and Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz, with a more dramatic entrance at #37.  Two additional unidentified nations jumped way into the list in the 30s as well.
  • Other than that, just a few nations made waves, including Arcane, lunar146 and Buds The Man, but most notably Emperor Khan moving from 29 to 23.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12f0ZNbJKKdheY5NbNZ0rI3rZbiYaRudXm_Ew3CwJOrk/edit#gid=0

Edited by King Irwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's only been a few weeks since the last update, but I happen to be bored today, so here goes...

 

  • Welcome back from the dead to an old resident of this list, Stewie, coming back at #12.
  • RIP to Emperor Khan (#23)
  • I've discovered several of the unknown names on the list, YJHAN (#25), MikeTheFirst (#27), Starcraftmazter (#34), and Baron Zemo (#45), so only 3 unknowns now!
  • Otherwise, just a little movement up and down the list.  Biggest movers include spearo (18-->14), Buds the Man (40-->36), and luner146 (42-->38)

I also added a second tab to the spreadsheet that contains a fun chart depicting just how much those at the top of the list are in a world of their own.  This is significantly more of a pain in the ass to format this way, so don't expect it to be plotted often.  But for now, enjoy, and chew on some of the current metrics:

  • To make the top 200: 8,78,212 casualties
  • To make the top 100: 11,458,350 casualties
  • To make the top 50: 14,613,833 casualties
  • To make the top 25: 17,027,277 casualties
  • To make the top 10: 24,683,963 casualties
  • To make the top 5: 39,345,077 casualties
  • To make the top 1: 65,860,296 casualties

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12f0ZNbJKKdheY5NbNZ0rI3rZbiYaRudXm_Ew3CwJOrk/edit#gid=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2018 at 10:18 AM, King Irwin said:

So it's only been a few weeks since the last update, but I happen to be bored today, so here goes...

 

  • Welcome back from the dead to an old resident of this list, Stewie, coming back at #12.
  • RIP to Emperor Khan (#23)
  • I've discovered several of the unknown names on the list, YJHAN (#25), MikeTheFirst (#27), Starcraftmazter (#34), and Baron Zemo (#45), so only 3 unknowns now!
  • Otherwise, just a little movement up and down the list.  Biggest movers include spearo (18-->14), Buds the Man (40-->36), and luner146 (42-->38)

I also added a second tab to the spreadsheet that contains a fun chart depicting just how much those at the top of the list are in a world of their own.  This is significantly more of a pain in the ass to format this way, so don't expect it to be plotted often.  But for now, enjoy, and chew on some of the current metrics:

  • To make the top 200: 8,78,212 casualties
  • To make the top 100: 11,458,350 casualties
  • To make the top 50: 14,613,833 casualties
  • To make the top 25: 17,027,277 casualties
  • To make the top 10: 24,683,963 casualties
  • To make the top 5: 39,345,077 casualties
  • To make the top 1: 65,860,296 casualties

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12f0ZNbJKKdheY5NbNZ0rI3rZbiYaRudXm_Ew3CwJOrk/edit#gid=0

I like this king Irwin thnks for the  effort but i cant see my name here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2018 at 9:05 PM, Asero said:

I like this king Irwin thnks for the  effort but i cant see my name here 

Well you've still got a ways to go to make it to the top 50!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:17 AM, King Irwin said:

Thanks im317!  Sorry for missing you in the last update!

 

After another 2ish months, again just a few updates.

  • The top 8 have unchanged rank, although most continue to throw their citizens' lives away as easily as last month's leftovers discovered in the back of the fridge.
  • Most everyone else moved up a spot or several due to the inactivity plague claiming kingneptune (#9), White Majik (#11), Willaim Krieger (#22) and Laskar Pelangi (#37).
  • Welcome to the list to Commander Bean, sneaking in at #50, and Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz, with a more dramatic entrance at #37.  Two additional unidentified nations jumped way into the list in the 30s as well.
  • Other than that, just a few nations made waves, including Arcane, lunar146 and Buds The Man, but most notably Emperor Khan moving from 29 to 23.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12f0ZNbJKKdheY5NbNZ0rI3rZbiYaRudXm_Ew3CwJOrk/edit#gid=0

What no love for me anymore KI. I am crushed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Buds The Man said:

What no love for me anymore KI. I am crushed.  

I'm confused.  Bud, you are on the list and even got a shout out in the last bullet for moving up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, King Irwin said:

I'm confused.  Bud, you are on the list and even got a shout out in the last bullet for moving up.

well you know me KI I didn't read that far LOL.  Hope all is well man.  I see you are still keeping the house at TTK.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interested in an update with the new wars, and not just because i moved up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed an update would be nice. The #50 nation on the spreadsheet is now at #54, and the guy I mentioned is at #56. So there have definitely been some changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very well, here's the update you've all been waiting for!  Things have gotten more interesting, with a few names changing on this list.  A few things of interest here:

  • The bar has been raised a little recently (now #50 is 14,877,745).  In fact, Commander Bean earned more casualties since the last update, and still got bumped from #49 to #51.  Arcades057 and Samwise were also bumped from the list.
  • RIP to Stewie (again...his return was short lived!) (#12) and Mayzie (#40)
  • On a happier note, welcome to the list to Steeldor (with an impressive jump all the way to #19!), Mnehh (#40), Turetel (#44), Caustic (#49) and SirWilliam (#50)
  • No real movement in the top 10, but the rich keep getting richer (or in this case...the dead soldiers keep getting deader?).  The margins at the top continue to widen.  CubaQuerida now has a hard-to-imagine 69 million casualties!
  • I still have 3 unidentified nations on this list.
  • Otherwise, shoutouts to the big movers on this list: Arcane (from 17-->12), Buds The Man (36-->25), Baron Zemo (45-->34), im317 (44-->37), and tom the pit leader (47-->38)

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12f0ZNbJKKdheY5NbNZ0rI3rZbiYaRudXm_Ew3CwJOrk/edit#gid=0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 3:04 PM, Haflinger said:

The spreadsheet shows SirWilliam both at #50 and at #51. I think something is fishy. 😎

Yes, fishy indeed.  Good catch!  I didn't finish going through all the 51+ ranks, so those aren't updated.  The next time I'm bored I'll get those updated too.  And then I'll also add Laskar Pelangi as one of the missing names on the list.

 

Edit 27 Sep: I just updated 51-200, and added in the missing #42.  Only 2 names missing from the top 50 now!

 

Edited by King Irwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 11:16 AM, Buds The Man said:

Yay im in the twenties now.

glad we could help each other. im happy as i hit my second goal of top 1%. if only there were ground attacks left for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for another update!

  • The bar has now been raised over 15M to make the list!  #50 comes in at 15,054,800.  Commander Bean added some casualties since the last updated, and got bumped off the top 50 regardless.
  • RIP to Konkrage1 (#8) and Magicninja (#36)
  • Welcome back from inactivity to #33 renegade4box and #39 Northern Empire.  I think #29 also came back from inactivity, but I don't yet know who that is.
  • Other than shifting around due to inactivity and returns, not a whole lot of movement despite half the list adding fresh casualties.  Biggest movers: im317 (37-->32), Buds the Man (25-->22), and Scytale (15-->12)
  • Note that I updated some of the "contenders" list but got bored after #100 or so, so there may be some inconsistencies at the bottom.  There's not currently a whole lot of contending going on in that group (except Justin666...he's moving up fast and might crack the top 50 soon).

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12f0ZNbJKKdheY5NbNZ0rI3rZbiYaRudXm_Ew3CwJOrk/edit#gid=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for another update!

 

  • Welcome back from inactivity to Willaim Kreiger (#23).
  • RIP to renegade4box (#33) and the unknown ruler that previously occupied #29.  Both of their returns were short-lived.
  • A few 1-position leapfrogs all over the list, most notably murtibing taking #3 from Nashorn.
  • Other than that, and movement due to inactivity, the main excitement is at the bottom this time, where 3 new nations make their debut:
    • kerschbs (#47)
    • Justin666 (#49)
    • and Council of Ten (#50)

Spreadsheet of Top 50

Edited by King Irwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×