War on the Legion!!

SonicPluto

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1317280934' post='2811420']
Yep, i had you pegged right. You sir, are an idiot.
[/quote]
Obviously i know the reason is based on how during a certain war instead of helping its allies the near complete nations of the legion went into peaceful cowardly. avoiding the war. As for that and many other reasons.! so thank you for calling me an "idiot" when you say that without and justification you tacit, fool. :lol1:

[quote name='SonicPluto' timestamp='1317281483' post='2811428']
Obviously i know the reason is based on how during a certain war instead of helping its allies the near complete nations of the legion went into peaceful cowardly. avoiding the war. As for that and many other reasons.! so thank you for calling me an "idiot" when you say that without and justification you tacit, fool. :lol1:
[/quote]
I call you an idiot, regardless of how full of fail The Legion may or may not be. I did not comment on the Legion at all, my opinion regarding them is well documented in this community. My assessment of your mental facility is based purely on your own actions as seen here on this international assembly of nation rulers. I am willing to elaborate with a list of bullet points if you so desire.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1317285509' post='2811471']
I call you an idiot, regardless of how full of fail The Legion may or may not be. I did not comment on the Legion at all, my opinion regarding them is well documented in this community. My assessment of your mental facility is based purely on your own actions as seen here on this international assembly of nation rulers. I am willing to elaborate with a list of bullet points if you so desire.
[/quote]
Lets not have a public argument. I decided just to be the bigger man and compromise to a bias outcome. You win my friend, you feel big now?

[quote name='SonicPluto' timestamp='1317277253' post='2811310']
[size="4"][color="#FF0000"]BUT PLEASE YOU CAN'T SAY NOT FOLLOWING A RULE GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO RUIN MY NATION AND MY TECH DEALS. A SIMPLE MESSAGE AND BAN FROM THE LEGION IS ENOUGH NOT A ALL OUT WAR AGAINST ME![/color][/size]
[size="5"]ME NOT FOLLOWING A [color="#FF0000"]SINGLE[/color] RULE DOESNT JUSTIFY FOR INVADING MY NATION AS A PUNISHMENT. AT LEAST A SIMPLE BAN NO MORE THAN THAT![/size]
[/quote]

But gaining casualties from it is better than just getting a simple ban :P

[quote name='SonicPluto' timestamp='1317293384' post='2811507']
Lets not have a public argument. I decided just to be the bigger man and compromise to a bias outcome. You win my friend, you feel big now?
[/quote]

Really the only redeeming part about you is that you're fighting legion. I'll still call you an idiot.