And now, for something completely different...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1313477222' post='2782061']
[b]i was never allowed a pony as a kid[/b], as such i harbor great resentment and rage to those who publicly flaunt their pony rich lives in everyones face

[img]http://wizard.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/sadpanda.gif[/img]
[/quote]

That's because your parents probably didn't want their son turning into a Nancy boy.

An invasion of Friendship and Magic?

Oh boy, HoT, seems like you've got your house under order only to an effect of a half-measure. Friendship sure is power, there's no denying that, but acquiring friends who like sissy things like ponies isn't going to get you into a position of power.

I'm sure you're not even considering to reach such things, like power, talking about silly stuff like magic, like the delusional purveyor of pink ponies you are. Your tricks wont work on this planet, and I'm sure your future is bleak. But hey, good luck regardless, as I'm sure, that all the citizens under the banner of pony are deep down pretty sweet a bunch of people, as well as very cute.

Hmm. On a second thought, disregard the wish for good luck - even if it might turn interesting, to perceive the results of your crazy experiment.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1313482165' post='2782087']
I don't even know what to make of this. Atleast its not a Rainbow Brite theme.

Btw, I get royalties when there is such an Alliance.
[/quote]

Nah the next one will be strawberry shortcake themed

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1313484567' post='2782100']
An invasion of Friendship and Magic?

Oh boy, HoT, seems like you've got your house under order only to an effect of a half-measure. Friendship sure is power, there's no denying that, but acquiring friends who like sissy things like ponies isn't going to get you into a position of power.

I'm sure you're not even considering to reach such things, like power, talking about silly stuff like magic, like the delusional purveyor of pink ponies you are. Your tricks wont work on this planet, and I'm sure your future is bleak. But hey, good luck regardless, as I'm sure, that all the citizens under the banner of pony are deep down pretty sweet a bunch of people, as well as very cute.

Hmm. On a second thought, disregard the wish for good luck - even if it might turn interesting, to perceive the results of your crazy experiment.
[/quote]
I don't think you quite understand that we're much more interested in things like sharing love and kindness than power.

[quote name='Xantha' timestamp='1313529278' post='2782334']
Welcome United Equestria! :wub:

In the words of Shutterfly: **yay!**
[/quote]

Yay indeed!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/e3cDh.jpg[/img]

Such a happy pony, but not the best. [TS is bestest]

Hero of Time, I don't like you very much. I don't know if I ever have. It's not for any particular reason, you just bug me in ways that others don't. That being said, I can't hate on an alliance associated on Lauren Faust's work. Good luck and I hope that friendship and all that keeps everyone happy and growing. If it wasn't for you being there I would have to think very hard about joining up. Welcome to all the new nations and I look forward to your propaganda wars.

[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6070/6051777437_ba79c21fb3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1313218518' post='2779400']
I seriously hope you all go back to where you came from.

We don't need another freaking /b/-like incarnation.
[/quote]

This has been responded to adequately already, so I guess I'll just shut my mouth about it.

[quote name='Bones Malone' timestamp='1313566285' post='2782719']
Hero of Time, I don't like you very much. I don't know if I ever have. It's not for any particular reason, you just bug me in ways that others don't. That being said, I can't hate on an alliance associated on Lauren Faust's work. Good luck and I hope that friendship and all that keeps everyone happy and growing. [b]If it wasn't for you being there I would have to think very hard about joining up. Welcome to all the new nations and I look forward to your propaganda wars.[/b]
[/quote]

I swear that I will call the cops and shut down your party...

[quote name='Bones Malone' timestamp='1313566285' post='2782719']
Hero of Time, I don't like you very much. I don't know if I ever have. It's not for any particular reason, you just bug me in ways that others don't. That being said, I can't hate on an alliance associated on Lauren Faust's work. Good luck and I hope that friendship and all that keeps everyone happy and growing. If it wasn't for you being there I would have to think very hard about joining up. Welcome to all the new nations and I look forward to your propaganda wars.

[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6070/6051777437_ba79c21fb3.jpg[/img]

This has been responded to adequately already, so I guess I'll just shut my mouth about it.
[/quote]
The answer, of course, is Yes, it is very awesome.

I'm sorry that you feel that way about me, and perhaps that can change with time. As others have noted, I can't exactly stand on my soap box anymore. As fun as that was for four years, I closed that chapter of my career for a reason.

I hope to see you around, and I, too, look forward to the propaganda wars [img]http://cybernations.64digits.com/forums/Smileys/default/flower.gif[/img]

Thank you for the well wishes [img]http://cybernations.64digits.com/forums/Smileys/default/flower.gif[/img]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1313598672' post='2782830']
No, no you're perfectly fine. They are treating this as srs bns. :ph34r:
[/quote]
Is our existence in this world to be taken as somehow "not as serious" as the existence of anyone else? Is our right to do as we please somehow less than yours?