Varianz accused of inter-alliance spying

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1309664950' post='2747367']
It reflects well on the relationship between Pacifica and Legion that a ruler such as yourself, who spent years in Pacifica, has such an attitude towards Legion. Could we expect the same from Letum or Legion's other supposed friends in NPO if they joined NSO?
[/quote]
Some of us old Pacificans remember stomping our boot print onto Legion's face in 2007 quite fondly, maybe we're just trying to recreate some of that magic :awesome:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309666351' post='2747393']
you're not very bright are you?

you begin by saying we were beaten by two alliances half our size, which together would mean they are the same size as our alliance. then you fail to realize that with history there are many twists and turns, and any alliance would be hardpressed to have an unblemished record, and that with such a long history, the loss of one or two wars are not so important as they seem in the immediate term.
[/quote]
Well, I was going to go to bed, but I ought to respond to this purely because I'm grateful for the entertainment that you're providing me.

You don't seem to be aware of your own alliance's history. I'll give you a lesson. I'm referring to GW3, where the combined membership of the two alliances who were against you (FAN and TOP IIRC) was much less than that of Legion, which I think was 1200-1400 at the time (forgive me if my memory is a little fuzzy). The Legion already had the reputation of being a fair weather ally at that point in time and their abysmal performance in GW3 forever cemented them in history as a paper tiger. Since then, I can't recall a time when Legion has done something admirable or competent.
So, for five years, your alliance existed first as a group of backstabbers, then as a paper tiger and has finally come to what should be its final resting place: [i]a laughingstock[/i].

... you're not very bright, are you?

:smug:

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1309666639' post='2747399']
I don't remember fighting my allies, I remember fighting our enemies.

Well I learned my lesson from that war. Its not to be in the same coalition with Legion.
[/quote]

I did use the word argue. that implies something else

and it is doubtfull we'll ever fight on the same side again, but chaining has a way of making enemies common friends for a period.

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309666926' post='2747405']
I did use the word argue. that implies something else

and it is doubtfull we'll ever fight on the same side again, but chaining has a way of making enemies common friends for a period.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We will never be friends, and let me assure you, sir, that should I ever see the chance to put your alliance out of its misery I will push my hardest to see that it is done. I believe I speak for many others when I say that. Consider it a small mercy.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309666821' post='2747400']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, we argued. We argued that the strategy being used was absolutely idiotic. Hold up all the large nations in peace mode. Anyone who knew the slightest about MK can see that their objective during that war was to take out NPO's upper rank. That is what concerned them. There had been potential for clashes with SF or other blocs prior to that war, but they never happened because NPO's possible involvement was a threat to their plans. So they knew they had to take out NPO's top tiers, and the top tiers of their allies. If you were not blind you'd have seen it then and there, as I did, and as NSO did.
[/color]
[/quote]

so, as is my understadning, the upper tier were the most likely to be ravaged during the war. and yet you question why the legion kept the upper tier in PM to prevent this ravage?

Wai... is LOLegion actually trying to downgrade someone else's war efforts?
LOL.. Really?? Legion, seriously??

I can honestly say, after being in the era where legion was an ally of a few of the past alliances I was in, and seeing them run to peace mode, or try to be like " hey guys please don't make a war, we has no monies," and laughing at you as you walked out the war rooms pounding your pacifiers in your mouths, I can say I would trust the Sith to back me a whole lot more then trusting Legion.. Besides,

NSO either Pre Empt them, or stop wasting your pixels dudes, they really aren't worth your time

Legion, shut up the bawwwing already and either hit them, or go on about your merry little business. Trust me, your not gonna be able to outwit or out post RV, give it up.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1309666869' post='2747402']
Well, I was going to go to bed, but I ought to respond to this purely because I'm grateful for the entertainment that you're providing me.

You don't seem to be aware of your own alliance's history. I'll give you a lesson. I'm referring to GW3, where the combined membership of the two alliances who were against you (FAN and TOP IIRC) was much less than that of Legion, which I think was 1200-1400 at the time (forgive me if my memory is a little fuzzy). The Legion already had the reputation of being a fair weather ally at that point in time and their abysmal performance in GW3 forever cemented them in history as a paper tiger. Since then, I can't recall a time when Legion has done something admirable or competent.
So, for five years, your alliance existed first as a group of backstabbers, then as a paper tiger and has finally come to what should be its final resting place: [i]a laughingstock[/i].

... you're not very bright, are you?

:smug:
[/quote]

GW3...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309667077' post='2747411']
[color="#0000FF"]We will never be friends, and let me assure you, sir, that should I ever see the chance to put your alliance out of its misery I will push my hardest to see that it is done. I believe I speak for many others when I say that. Consider it a small mercy.[/color]
[/quote]

You often say as much RV but you've no power to do so, consequently your grand standing means little.

you are perhaps one of the best examples of the loud bark, small bite variety of NSO.

You asked once why NSO doesn't attack you? Because we're not the ones who just got egged in the face repeatedly. [b]We[/b] don't have a shattered public image at the hands of ONE alliance :smug:

My only complaint will be that I will be hardpressed to find legion nations NOT in peace mode if you do declare on us by some act of God.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309667173' post='2747414']
Wai... is LOLegion actually trying to downgrade someone else's war efforts?
LOL.. Really?? Legion, seriously??

I can honestly say, after being in the era where legion was an ally of a few of the past alliances I was in, and seeing them run to peace mode, or try to be like " hey guys please don't make a war, we has no monies," and laughing at you as you walked out the war rooms pounding your pacifiers in your mouths, I can say I would trust the Sith to back me a whole lot more then trusting Legion.. Besides,

NSO either Pre Empt them, or stop wasting your pixels dudes, they really aren't worth your time

Legion, shut up the bawwwing already and either hit them, or go on about your merry little business. Trust me, your not gonna be able to outwit or out post RV, give it up.
[/quote]

At present i beleive we will continue to go about our merry business, there being no real reason to do anything more as it would accomplish little and waste money/resources better dedicated elsewhere.

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309667201' post='2747415']
GW3...
[/quote]
[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Great_war_3]Great War 3.[/url]

I wouldn't talk about your alliance's [i]illustrious[/i] five year history if you know nothing about it. When you've only been here for a little over a year, it's easy to understand your naivety. When you've been in Legion since your nation was a day old, it's easy to understand your incompetence.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1309667369' post='2747420']
You asked once why NSO doesn't attack you? Because we're not the ones who just got egged in the face repeatedly. [b]We[/b] don't have a shattered public image at the hands of ONE alliance :smug:

My only complaint will be that I will be hardpressed to find legion nations NOT in peace mode if you do declare on us by some act of God.
[/quote]

perhaps someone else asked why NSO doesn't attack us, it was not me.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1309667455' post='2747423']
[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Great_war_3]Great War 3.[/url]

I wouldn't talk about your alliance's [i]illustrious[/i] five year history if you know nothing about it. When you've only been here for a little over a year, it's easy to understand your naivety. When you've been in Legion since your nation was a day old, it's easy to understand your incompetence.
[/quote]

I was not implying i knew nothing about it, rather i was implying that it was a war fought long ago. but if you feel the need to use that as the basis to arguments relating to the current day and time so be it.

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309666144' post='2747385']
the NSO war, to the best of my understanding, meant that NSO argued with everyone in the coalition then surrendered.
[/quote]
So...basically you have next to no understanding at all. Awesome.

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309667667' post='2747426']
I was not implying i knew nothing about it, rather i was implying that it was a war fought long ago. but if you feel the need to use that as the basis to arguments relating to the current day and time so be it.
[/quote]
When you talk about how having a five-year history makes you relevant, I will talk about how there is nothing inside that history that shows you as worthy of being relevant.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1309668085' post='2747434']
When you talk about how having a five-year history makes you relevant, I will talk about how there is nothing inside that history that shows you as worthy of being relevant.
[/quote]

i suppose then it is a good thing i've not discussed the relevance of my alliance elst i'd be forced to listen to your monotonous account of it

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309665319' post='2747373']
you do appreciate that the alliance in question has existed for more than 5 years yes?
[/quote]

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309666351' post='2747393']
you're not very bright are you?

you begin by saying we were beaten by two alliances half our size, which together would mean they are the same size as our alliance. then you fail to realize that with history there are many twists and turns, and any alliance would be hardpressed to have an unblemished record, and that with such a long history, the loss of one or two wars are not so important as they seem in the immediate term.
[/quote]

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309668271' post='2747437']
i suppose then it is a good thing i've not discussed the relevance of my alliance elst i'd be forced to listen to your monotonous account of it
[/quote]

Umm egg on face much?

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309668647' post='2747445']
plenty on your face for sure. why, oh why, would you would think those quotes would indicate relevance?
[/quote]
... NO U

I know you're a bit new to this, but every now and then it's actually beneficial to say "Gee, I was wrong you guys." Even if people think you're weak, it's better than having them consider you a fool.

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1309668647' post='2747445']
plenty on your face for sure. why, oh why, would you would think those quotes would indicate relevance?
[/quote]

I dunno - colour me stupid, but I believe that since they're qualities that apply to relevance, and the manner in which you're presenting them, would very much be an attempt at expressing relevance.