An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/c/cf/NewOPWarFlag.png[/IMG]

[size="5"]For the most part, we here at OP are animal lovers -

Sure, we've occasionally had our run ins with Rodents, Kiwi's, Cobras and even ducks within the context of the game. All for fun and that of course.

As our OP nations checked in ready for war, I couldn't help but notice that most were a little edgy.

I then realized that it had been nearly 3 weeks since we had been at war.

[IMG]http://www.hawaiilife.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Cat_shocked.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://funnyanimals.zayebo.com/files/2009/04/ugly-little-fellow.jpg[/IMG]

I couldn't believe it either.

As I checked our nations, I noticed that they had done an exceptional job of military preparation....possibly too good.

They say that 'Idle time is the devil's workshop', but I never imagined that some of our OP nations would use this time and their extra collections for such extreme war preparation. It appears that these few short weeks have inspired some of our folks to take warfare to the next level.

Since we are declaring war, I feel comfortable sharing these previously [i][color="#FF0000"]HIGHLY CLASSIFIED[/color][/i] OP images with the world.

Colonel Mustard was not impressed with his navy maintenance bill, so he decided to spice things up a little.
[IMG]http://www.freakingnews.com/Pictures/2/Animal-Weapons.jpg[/IMG]

This inspiratoinal gem was found pasted all over the barracks in OcMax land...
[IMG]http://seemslegit.com/_images/2a6f1477002392471189518be2c40806/2163%20-%20animals%20bird%20firepower%20gun%20weapons.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.asylum.co.uk/media/2010/10/1fox-hunting-1286550032.jpg[/IMG]Paul711 has often been called sly as a fox, but who knew he had the patience to pull this off.

[IMG]http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/18000/Austrailian-Koala-Guard-----18470.jpg[/IMG]Spearo got involved from down under!

I don't know what this is, but I wouldn't mess with it.
[IMG]http://adhemarsilva.com/img/eventos/originales/blobfish_2.jpg[/IMG]

Apparently Oompa took time off from eating Groundhogs and trained this one.
[IMG]http://www.weirdhut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Funny-animals-with-weapons.jpg[/IMG]

Atomic dog toned things down a bit with more conventional K9 warfare
[IMG]http://www.weirdhut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/funny-animals-with-guns.jpg[/IMG]

Even Cowboy apparently got in on the action.
[IMG]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgxbfeWgWQ1qf25tgo1_500.jpg[/IMG]

Leave it to Mad Yuri to really step things up with all his tech wizardry for swamp warfare.
[IMG]http://www.kickassnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/115.jpg[/IMG]

Although used in combat for centuries, always the fan of potty humor, Grover taught this pachyderm a new trick.
[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b_YKONUaYWU/TZiGkArNmrI/AAAAAAAAAYs/cFN4RkwsLU0/s640/funny-cute-pet-animal-pictures%25252B%252525252822%2525252529.jpg[/IMG]

I can assure you that no animals were harmed during the making of this DoW.

I cannot guarantee that these 'weapons' will not be utilitzed to the fullest during times of war.

So anyway, back to the DoW...

We were planning on hitting TPC, but things got a lilttle complicated with their hit on Rohirrim.

However, as it turns out, only a small portion of TPC actually engaged with Rohirrim.

So, we had to get creative and fill the 'gap' of the TPC nations who are fighting the good fight.

Unfortuntately for Thundercats, they fill that void nicely - there's not a lot of them, but they have a lot of NS and nukes.

That said - [size="7"][color="#0000FF"]OP officially DECLARES WAR on TPC and Thundercats[/size][/color]. (and we'll likely even throw some random flagrunners in for kicks.)

We have no intention on hitting any of the TPC nations already in war with Rohirrim, unless of course they ask nicely or attack us.

I guess we can add Cats and Phoenix's to the list now.

It's the end of the round....let's blow some stuff up.[/size]

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1307508343' post='2726673']
However, as it turns out, only a small portion of TPC actually engaged with Rohirrim.
[/quote]

To save you the math, that small portion is the top 176k of our 412k NS, including over 2/3 of our total nukes.

Oops, just got nuked again. Now the top 173k.

I appreciate your reasonaly honorable promises here:
[quote]We have no intention on hitting any of the TPC nations already in war with Rohirrim[/quote]

Let's see you follow through with that.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1307510129' post='2726713']
I appreciate your reasonaly honorable promises here:

[/quote]
Well I didn't hit Laz.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1307510129' post='2726713']
[/quote]

Yeah, they tripled Swest, so that's a negative.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1307509694' post='2726705']
To save you the math, that small portion is the top 176k of our 412k NS, including over 2/3 of our total nukes.

Oops, just got nuked again. Now the top 173k.
[/quote]

Your numbers are somewhat off, but close.

That is why the Thundercats are part of our prey. :)

You would have noticed that if you read/quoted the whole CONTEXT of the DoW. :huh:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307510724' post='2726723']
I guess it won't matter now BG declared on me so all TPC targets are fair game.
[/quote]

[01:35] <%ADude[NPO]> declare on swest 6/7/2011 11:51:23 (actively involved in Rohirrim wars)
[01:35] <%ADude[NPO]> declare on paul 6/8/2011 12:20:58
[01:35] <%ADude[NPO]> ...

looks like alliance defense to me.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1307510826' post='2726726']
Yeah, they tripled Swest, so that's a negative.
[/quote]

Swest was not engaged when the target assignments were issued (note the time of his attacks). And note that 2 is not "tripled".

Finally, note how your honorable limited engagement with Rohirrim grows by the minute.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

I saw Swest had a couple offensive wars when I read the target list and would have said something, but I thought we were just avoiding nations in anarchy. Regardless, he had a few K NS on me and the TC guy had like 7K ns on me, and it's TE, and I don't care, blah blah, wish we were fighting somebody else but it is what it is. Hope everyone has fun.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307510724' post='2726723']
I guess it won't matter now BG declared on me so all TPC targets are fair game.
[/quote]
Yeah, guess you thought I'd let you run off with the mouth in our DOW thread , hit our nations less than a week out of war while our top tier were already at war (and eaten nukes) all while you have 3k higher avg NS, and over 3 weeks of WC saving since your last war......and you your self- DOWN declared even hitting nations as much as 6 DAYS INACTIVE!

I'll give you a good fight though!

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1307511554' post='2726743']
Swest was not engaged when the target assignments were issued (note the time of his attacks). And note that 2 is not "tripled".

Finally, note how your honorable limited engagement with Rohirrim grows by the minute.
[/quote]
oh, so you just made the target list 5 or 10 min before you attacked us? HMMM, says in your DOW that "[size="5"]We were planning on hitting TPC, but things got a Little complicated with their hit on Rohirrim."
[/size]
SO it would seem you had the target list made out well before and you could have changed it, or you lied about that ^^^^^, or your lying now.....maybe both!
I don't think you would have ever hit us had we not have been at war with Rohirrm. Never the less you hit one of ours already at war which went against your DOW, I'm defending!

BRING IT!

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1307512048' post='2726753']
I saw Swest had a couple offensive wars when I read the target list and would have said something, but I thought we were just avoiding nations in anarchy. Regardless, he had a few K NS on me and the TC guy had like 7K ns on me, and it's TE, and I don't care, blah blah, wish we were fighting somebody else but it is what it is. Hope everyone has fun.
[/quote]

No worries, who could hold the fact that you followed orders against you!

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

[quote]
3) Ordo Paradoxia 41 40 394,251 9,616 24.39 1 73,747 10,734 169
4) Lafayette Escadrille 35 34 414,146 11,833 23.41 0 67,772 10,631 296
[/quote]

Seems legit to me.

Oh, wait...

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1307512826' post='2726761']
Yeah, guess you thought I'd let you run off with the mouth in our DOW thread , hit our nations less than a week out of war while our top tier were already at war (and eaten nukes) all while you have 3k higher avg NS, and over 3 weeks of WC saving since your last war......and you your self- DOWN declared even hitting nations as much as 6 DAYS INACTIVE!

oh, so you just made the target list 5 or 10 min before you attacked us? HMMM, says in your DOW that "[size="5"]We were planning on hitting TPC, but things got a Little complicated with their hit on Rohirrim."
[/size]
SO it would seem you had the target list made out well before and you could have changed it, or you lied about that ^^^^^, or your lying now.....maybe both!
I don't think you would have ever hit us had we not have been at war with Rohirrm. Never the less you hit one of ours already at war which went against your DOW, I'm defending!

BRING IT!

BG.
[/quote]
Would you like a tinfoil hat with that conspiracy theory? Targets were assigned before swest attacked Rohirrim.

[/size]

BRING IT!

[/quote]
First, the anger is hilarious.

But, if he made the target list earlier in the day or yesterday, he might not have noticed the wars by Swest. Looks like a couple general members hit him, so they probably didn't know about trying to avoid the Rohirrim wars (and looks that way by the posters comment above).

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1307513532' post='2726773']
Seems legit to me.

Oh, wait...
[/quote]
This is coming from the AA that just hit another AA less than half its size a couple days ago, right?

...Then claims only a few of its nations are involved with that AA. Then says 2/3rds of its nukes and however much NS it has are involved in that war. I know, I know.. :rolleyes:

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1307514177' post='2726781']
Funny how much activity this topic is getting.

Just goes to show what people think about this OP war.
[/quote]
There isnt even 2 pages yet and its nearly all TPC and OP banter thats really clutching at straws.

Edited by spearo

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1307513532' post='2726773']
Seems legit to me.

[/quote]

Is TPC the Air Traffic Controller of TE war planning now?

I wonder if Air Traffic Control would have cleared the TPC / Rohirrim war "okay for landing on runway 21 L5"?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1307514237' post='2726782']
[/quote]

I'm actually not going to respond here. I think my troll can stand just fine on its own. :awesome:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1307514705' post='2726787']
Is TPC the Air Traffic Controller of TE war planning now?

I wonder if Air Traffic Control would have cleared the TPC / Rohirrim war "okay for landing on runway 21 L5"?
[/quote]

I guess this pretty much sums it up...

No, no one is as an alliance, try as everyone does on OWF however.

It becomes a broken record and I really hate having to say it over and over and over for whatever DoW is posted, TPC or otherwise.

[u][b]Can everyone take a step back and calm down![/b][/u]

The war hasn't been on for an hour and there is ridiculousness on both sides.

Its war, a challenge. OP will get our best and we will get OP's best.

Why not wait a little longer before declaring this to be anything other than what it is right now--A war. If things prove to be even or lopsided as time goes on then and only then should there be some criticism.

[/size]

BRING IT!
[/quote]

First, what Hal posted is exactly the truth.

Let me give you some insight into OP. And there are enough ex-OP'er out there that can verify this.

We always call for periodic Military Check-In's, usually every week to 10 days.

We always have targets in mind. Rank them options 1, 2, 3.

When we make up our mind, we call a mandatory Report In of all members, giving them a heads up as to our timing, but not specific target(s), usually 48 to 72 hours in advance.

We firm up our target(s) 24 hours before D-day.

Target assignments are always provided 12 hours before update. I have never missed that by more than one hour.

So yes, TPC has been our target for days, the number one option.

And yes, your mini "non-war" changed things slightly. But after much discussion, it still remained our number 1 option. But the mini "non-war" resuled in us adding Thundercats.

We would have hit you had you not hit Rohirrim. In fact that would have been a cleaner hit. But since you did, we recalculated and came up with a great, fair, bloody alternative.

So think what ever you want. Claim lies if you like. But you would be wrong.