An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1307511536' post='2726742']
[01:35] <%ADude[NPO]> declare on swest 6/7/2011 11:51:23 (actively involved in Rohirrim wars)
[01:35] <%ADude[NPO]> declare on paul 6/8/2011 12:20:58
[01:35] <%ADude[NPO]> ...

looks like alliance defense to me.
[/quote]
Target assignments went out around 1pm server time.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1307512826' post='2726761']
Yeah, guess you thought I'd let you run off with the mouth in our DOW thread , hit our nations less than a week out of war while our top tier were already at war (and eaten nukes) all while you have 3k higher avg NS, and over 3 weeks of WC saving since your last war......and you your self- DOWN declared even hitting nations as much as 6 DAYS INACTIVE!

I'll give you a good fight though!

oh, so you just made the target list 5 or 10 min before you attacked us? HMMM, says in your DOW that "[size="5"]We were planning on hitting TPC, but things got a Little complicated with their hit on Rohirrim."
[/size]
[/quote]

WOW just WOW all this anger and accusations from a guy who is down declaring on a Rhorrim target http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000839 even at peak he has less infra than you now and we took some from you (and will take more). GTFO with all of your conspiracy theories, Cowboy has stated, and it is the truth, we always intended to hit TPC. I cannot believe that after this round and all of TPC's BS that you will try and call something unfair.

Let's recap shall we (someone correct me if I am wrong)...

Your first war was TPC/Citadel v US(OP) and despite having NS and numbers you spun it that it was fair because we were great fighters.

Your second was against GR a war in which GR attacked you guys.

Your third was an offensive war against GR/DF but DF hit Tw so you called off the hits on DF but continued to hit GR. Also, a war in which very little nukes were launched at your highest nations (preplanned, I have an opinion but will refrain). Then instead of peacing out you begged for someone to join in to make it fair.

Now for you Fourth war you launch a supposed limited attack on Rhorrim, which has grown exponentially since it began, with just a handful of your nations. ( Again I have an opinion but will once again refrain)

Now here we are locked in battle once again, you can say what you wish, but facts are facts and others have known of our intentions. TPC was always our endgame. PERIOD So let's just enjoy this war and blow the hell out of each other. TPC are great fighters and we knew you could handle the fight.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307543561' post='2726952']
from a guy who is down declaring on a Rhorrim target http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000839
[/quote]

Don't question his nation's actions and don't question our detailed "mini "non-war"" (as thomas likes to put it) tactics; this might be new info to you and if it is - when you take down suspected flag runners or rogues, you do it hard.

Coming back to BG, as you may have guessed, declaring war on that specific nation wasn't a decision that he made.

This is your OP-TPC DoW, not our TPC-Rohirrim DoW, so stick to the topic.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1307545316' post='2726967']
Don't question his nation's actions and don't question our detailed "mini "non-war"" (as thomas likes to put it) tactics; this might be new info to you and if it is - when you take down suspected flag runners or rogues, you do it hard.

Coming back to BG, as you may have guessed, declaring war on that specific nation wasn't a decision that he made.

This is your OP-TPC DoW, not our TPC-Rohirrim DoW, so stick to the topic.
[/quote]
Good point but like you pointed out I was also assigned targets and it may shock you to find out that I follow orders as well. He brought it all up so I will question it to defend myself.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1307554634' post='2727085']
Now we need LE to hit OP, and then PS and another AA or 2 to hit LE, lets make this war the cluster&*%$ we've not had all round :awesome:
[/quote]
But what would Puffin do then? Damn that guy!

Anyways, I suspect PS will be in war shortly. Everyone seems to forget we just got out of our RD/Catharsis nuke fest.

Puffin? are we playing this game again? :awesome:

I understand the value of the "OMG RUNNER GET HIM QUICK" scare tactic earlier on, but face it, your side has lost, now all this does is increase the chances of the next major opposition winning as opposed to a random solo runner, but who am i to complain, without you and Paul doing this last round G-6 probably wouldn't have won the flag, what with G-6's main competitor being impossible to hit since he was on an allies AA, how nice of Paul to flag him so he got rogued though :)

But listen to me ramble, I didn't forget PS had gone to war, it's just didn't think that would stop them, it is the end of the round aren't PS tend to put up a good display towards the end

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1307561421' post='2727179']
Puffin? are we playing this game again? :awesome:

I understand the value of the "OMG RUNNER GET HIM QUICK" scare tactic earlier on, but face it, your side has lost, now all this does is increase the chances of the next major opposition winning as opposed to a random solo runner, but who am i to complain, without you and Paul doing this last round G-6 probably wouldn't have won the flag, what with G-6's main competitor being impossible to hit since he was on an allies AA, how nice of Paul to flag him so he got rogued though :)
[/quote]

Guess you didn't get my sarcasm. Heh. I'm not sure what you're talking about with the runner scare tactic. I was just messing around about a guy who has avoided a lot wars. 'My side' lost what exactly? TPC isn't engaged with PS. Doing what last round? The only thing PS did last round was continuously war AA's.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1307561421' post='2727179']
But listen to me ramble, I didn't forget PS had gone to war, it's just didn't think that would stop them, it is the end of the round aren't PS tend to put up a good display towards the end.[/quote]

Like I said, it's coming. But since we got a real war in before now, we're taking a couple days to reload. We'll be headed to war with plenty of time left in the round.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1307561794' post='2727189']
Have fun Ordo Paradoxia. Also, paul- Please declare on Laz for me. :)

Anyways, Good Luck to both parties.

o/

Confusion.
[/quote]
Thank you, Confusion, we will make the sky rain nukes. Down with infra :)

[quote name='Jeric76000' timestamp='1307599095' post='2727697']
im still trying to figure out why people dont send ground attacks during a war.. what is the POINT?!!?!
[/quote]
Tell me about it!

im still trying to figure out why people dont send ground attacks during a war.. what is the POINT?!!?!
[/quote]

Yeah, it amuses me at times; but when people don't buy their soldiers - that really frustrates me. Heck, how am I meant to get my casualties otherwise?

[/quote]
When they do you lose, so why are you complaining? ;)

[quote name='Salah adDin' timestamp='1307623155' post='2727854']
When they do you lose, so why are you complaining? ;)
[/quote]
Who cares about losing as long as its a blood bath!

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1307628970' post='2727879']
Who cares about losing as long as its a blood bath!
[/quote]
Agreed, spearo! Here is to destruction and carnage!