Kingdom of Manitoba DoE

[center][img]http://www.printableworldflags.com/large-flags/Canada_Lt%20Governor%20%20Manitoba_Flag-189.gif[/img][/center]

[i]"Ladies and gentlemen of Manitoba and the world,

After many long years under the watchful eye of Pravus Ingruo, we have determined that the time for our independence is now. I wish to thank Pravus Ingruo for the help they have given us over the last few years. With the help from our gracious Queen Andrea White the first and our nation's interim government, we, the people of Manitoba, can only achieve great things that will etch our name in history forever."[/i]
- Marcus Henderson, Prime Minister of Manitoba.

Map:
[img]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3691/manitoba.png[/img]

OOC:Pravus Ingro has given me a green light for this.

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

OOC: Confirmed.

IC:

The Empire of Pravus Ingruo confirms Manitoba's independence. We wish them the best of luck in the future. As always, the Harland Haiku applies.

Let this be a testament to the world. We have made good on our promises. When the world scoffed that we were simply land-hungry imperialists, we told them they were wrong. Now our actions have proved our words. Let it never again be said that the Empire is dishonest or land-hungry. History has shown you otherwise.

[quote name='Curristan' timestamp='1306762551' post='2720578']
The Commonwealth of Buryatia recognizes and welcomes Manitoba to the world stage.
[/quote]

Thank you for such kind words.
[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1306762693' post='2720583']
OOC: Confirmed.

IC:

The Empire of Pravus Ingruo confirms Manitoba's independence. We wish them the best of luck in the future. As always, the Harland Haiku applies.

Let this be a testament to the world. We have made good on our promises. When the world scoffed that we were simply land-hungry imperialists, we told them they were wrong. Now our actions have proved our words. Let it never again be said that the Empire is dishonest or land-hungry. History has shown you otherwise.
[/quote]
Thank you for the well wishes, and everything you have done for our people.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1306762930' post='2720584']
The UK recognises the Kingdom of Manitoba and wishes them the best of luck. His Majesty also wishes to convay his honour at the usage of the British Crown in your flag.
[/quote]
His Majesty's crown is just so fine we decided it would be a travesty to change the original design to anything else. Also thank you for the well wishes.

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1306763140' post='2720585']
[i]Monaco welcomes Manitoba and wishes them luck in their endeavors [/i]
[i]
[/i]
[b][i]-Monaco Minister of External Affairs[/i][/b]
[/quote]
We thank Monaco for the well wishes.

"Blue Heaven recognizes the government of Manitoba and respectfully requests that our two nations begin diplomatic talks, seeing as how Manitoba is so close to Blue Heaven."

- Dorothy Smith (Minister of Foreign Affairs for Blue Heaven)

[center][size="5"]Auprès du Bureau de Cherie Lalonde, Ministre des affaires étrangères de la République du Québec[/size]

[size="4"]From the Desk of Cherie Lalonde, Foreign Minister for the Republic of Quebec[/size][/center]

Quebec extends its warmest regards to its new neighbour, and hopes that as a fellow newcomer to the world scene she can build mutually beneficial relations with the Kingdom of Manitoba. As soon as is convenient, I would hope to open a dialogue between our two nations as we share a common interest in the fate of North America in general, and the Hudson Bay Region in specific. I also hope that you will treat the relatively small, but historically significant, French-speaking minority in your nation with dignity and respect.

The People's Republic of Mongolia offically recognize the state of Manitoba and wishes it luck with its new found independence.

Signed

Prime Minister, Altan Yanjmma
1st Parliament of Mongolia

MoG[Corp] will send a diplomat with the finest bottle of Wine to celebrate the founding of the kingdom of Winnipeg, and hopes to establish good relations with this newly founded nation