The New Breed Accords

[center][img]http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad263/Jharius_II/Flag15.png[/img][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/29qmfwj.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="6"]The New Breed Accords[/size][/center]

Preamble
This is the beginning of a friendship and a new era.

Article I - Peace
Both parties will refrain from any form of hostile activity such as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind.

Article II - Aggression
If one signatory wants to go to war with a third party alliance the other is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to ride to war with them.

Article III- Defense
If one signatory is attacked by a third party aggressor, the other signatory has the option to come to their defense, be it militarily or economically.

Article IV - Intelligence
If information which could be harmful to the other is received by a signatory, they are obligated to tell the other the information.

Article V - Aid
If either signatory requests assistance in the form of military assistance, economic aid, or political intervention, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can: both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

Article VI- Friendship
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Article VII - Cancellation
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe cancelled after 72 hour notice.

For The Last Republic
sojourner – President
Mr Havok – Consul of Foreign Affairs
JhariusII – Consul of Economics
Edward Reed – Consul of Internal Affairs
Rustikus – General of the Republican Guard

For Ordo Teutonicus
xR1 Fatal Instinct - Triumvirate of War
Redzest - Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs
Otto I - Triumvirate of Internal Affairs

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305246241' post='2710979']
Why would you ever sign a treaty with OT?
[/quote]

How can you make judgments so fast on an alliance who hasn't been involved in a war yet? When war comes we will be there for our friends through good and bad. I can promise you that.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1305246563' post='2710983']
How can you make judgments so fast on an alliance who hasn't been involved in a war yet? When war comes we will be there for our friends through good and bad. I can promise you that.
[/quote]

[quote][color=#1C2837][size=2]For Ordo Teutonicus
xR1 Fatal Instinct - Triumvirate of War
Redzest - Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs
Otto I - Triumvirate of Internal Affairs[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2][/quote][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]That's how.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305247597' post='2710997']
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]That's how.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

We aren't the only ones who use this concept. We can't conform a triumvirate to our own liking?

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1305247999' post='2711002']
Hell, I thought he was talking about the fact that you're in government.
[/quote]

Ah, either way doesn't matter. The reason I'm in government is because I'm good at what I do.

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1305247999' post='2711002']
Hell, I thought he was talking about the fact that you're in government.
[/quote]
I am.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1305248181' post='2711005']
Ah, either way doesn't matter. The reason I'm in government is because I'm good at what I do.
[/quote]
Fair enough. With Peggy Sue out of the picture, we need someone to be that moron alliance leader we all love to make fun of.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1305248181' post='2711005']
[/quote]

Huh, I thought it was because you helped create the alliance. Creating your own alliance and appointing yourself a position doesn't make you good at that position. Considering it is you we're talking about, it makes you a moron who still doesn't realize he has no business being in any government...anywhere...ever...

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305248627' post='2711010']
Fair enough. With Peggy Sue out of the picture, we need someone to be that moron alliance leader we all love to make fun of.
[/quote]

I know what you mean bro. A lot of us were in shock when an alliance like ROK let you in Gov. Nevermind all that, just keep posting, it's fun for the children.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1305246563' post='2710983']
[/quote]
We aren't judging you on your ability to go to war, we're judging you on being filled from top to bottom with terrible people.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305251199' post='2711045']
We aren't judging you on your ability to go to war, we're judging you on being filled from top to bottom with terrible people.
[/quote]

Like Dalton said - opinions vary