war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1301207800' post='2678066']
OP betrayed me last round, and hit RE who was our attack partner. Interfering on a fair war (I can back that up). OP was more interested in looking after themselves, and jumped on the bandwagon to destroy us. The moment DR actually needed OP to "have our back" you bailed.
[/quote]

First, we did not interfere in a "fair" war. We initiated a limited, select attack on a small number of RE nations that were not engaged, to even out a part of the curb stompers that were not engaged. And the engagement lasted for all of about 36 hours. Fact are fun. :)

Second, as to "betraying" you, how can one betray someone that made the first betrayal?

Third, DR never needed OP to have their back at that point because they decided to hook up with a curb stomp.

Lastly, the excuse of what OP supposedly did LAST ROUND that was supposed to be oh so horrible has already been used this round to justify the RE/Sy nuke stomp. And now you are using it again to justify this nuke stomp yet again? How many times are you going to your quiver for that arrow?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I am amused at is all the !@#$%*ing going on about G-6 not being involved in a war. It is not like nothing was holding back several alliances from hitting us for all this time. If ya'll wanted G-6 involved in a war, it should have been a simple affair. Instead, ya'll sat back and waited. Then ya'll !@#$%* because G-6 went to war.

How about ya'll actually do something other than !@#$%*.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301209153' post='2678091']
What I am amused at is all the !@#$%*ing going on about G-6 not being involved in a war. It is not like nothing was holding back several alliances from hitting us for all this time. If ya'll wanted G-6 involved in a war, it should have been a simple affair. Instead, ya'll sat back and waited. Then ya'll !@#$%* because G-6 went to war.

[/quote]

First, you sure do have a lot of !@#$%*'s in your post. :wacko:

Second, what "held back" many allianced from hitting G-6, or any other alliances, was all the proxy wars that G-6 managed. It is kind of tough attacking the top alliance when you have been involved in massive nuke stomps.

Third, the only AA that "sat back and waited" was G-6. The numbers do not lie.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301209569' post='2678096']
First, you sure do have a lot of !@#$%*'s in your post. :wacko:

Second, what "held back" many allianced from hitting G-6, or any other alliances, was all the proxy wars that G-6 managed. It is kind of tough attacking the top alliance when you have been involved in massive nuke stomps.

Third, the only AA that "sat back and waited" was G-6. The numbers do not lie.
[/quote]

Right, you seriously buy into Confusion being the puppet master of TE don't you? During all those other wars, who exactly could G-6 hit? Cuz, if we hit anyone, it would either have to be a collection of small alliances which would have caused ya'll to !@#$%* at G-6. Or, it would have to include alliances already at war, which again would cause ya'll to !@#$%* at G-6.

also, i happen to like the word !@#$%* since it aptly describes this situation. I could have used the word cried, but I felt that did not describe this situation really.

The only thing that is the truth in this situation is that people like to !@#$%* when G-6 does something and when G-6 does nothing.

[/quote]

I dont think fighting PS then the RE/syn dec on us should be classified as sitting back and waiting. PS had it worse than us with GR then the RE/syn dec while they were still at war. Anyone of these alliances cant solo declare on you guys because of your numbers which isn't your fault but should be considered when you post. I dont really have any problem with g-6 declaring on us other than confusion acting like he dint want this at all and we forced it on him. IDK about dogbite but confusion hates OP and has wanted to see us knocked down for awhile, which again is fine. I just wish he would call it for what it is.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301209925' post='2678099']
Right, you seriously buy into Confusion being the puppet master of TE don't you? During all those other wars, who exactly could G-6 hit? Cuz, if we hit anyone, it would either have to be a collection of small alliances which would have caused ya'll to !@#$%* at G-6. Or, it would have to include alliances already at war, which again would cause ya'll to !@#$%* at G-6.

also, i happen to like the word !@#$%* since it aptly describes this situation. I could have used the word cried, but I felt that did not describe this situation really.

The only thing that is the truth in this situation is that people like to !@#$%* when G-6 does something and when G-6 does nothing.
[/quote]
True That

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301209925' post='2678099']

[/quote]

Now that was an interesing crawfish post.

In your prior post, you were claiming that there was nothing holding back all of us from hitting G-6.

Then, in your crawfish post, you cry that G-6 could not hit anyone because everyone else was already at war.

So, which is it?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301210275' post='2678110']
Now that was an interesing crawfish post.

In your prior post, you were claiming that there was nothing holding back all of us from hitting G-6.

Then, in your crawfish post, you cry that G-6 could not hit anyone because everyone else was already at war.

So, which is it?
[/quote]

It can easily be both. Anyone [i]could[/i] hit as at any time, but they didnt, and yet if we were to join into a war that is already somewhat balanced, not only would we be a polarizing for in terms of strength, but we would be called out for curbstomping etc.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301210396' post='2678112']
[b]It can easily be both[/b]. Anyone [i]could[/i] hit as at any time, but they didnt, and yet if we were to join into a war that is already somewhat balanced, not only would we be a polarizing for in terms of strength, but we would be called out for curbstomping etc.
[/quote]

Oh, come on.

Don't try peeing on my leg and then try to convince me that it is raining.

Numbers do not lie.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301210606' post='2678114']
Oh, come on.

Don't try peeing on my leg and then try to convince me that it is raining.

Numbers do not lie.
[/quote]

That makes no sense.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301211303' post='2678120']
Try Google. ;)
[/quote]

No, not the saying, but its use as well as the statement as a whole. Your statement does nothing to debunk mine, and yet you treat it as if it does.

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301163645' post='2677250']
And you "son" is getting played like a drunk blonde girl at a frat party...maybe if you shut your mouth once in awhile you could actually just play the game...Maybe you should take that thought into the next round with and try it out

@jonboy16

I don't care how long you known whoever and i don't care if you know who i is...The fact is that a noob can come out of no where and do a lot better than you can..While you and friends have played TE for oh sooo many rounds and obviously still suck at it...Maybe I should write you a guide or something, so that way you can amount to something, instead of being the &*$% under my shoe
[/quote]
I'd like to see you find a noob that can come in and do better than the vets of this game. I'd also like to see you learn some English, because its pretty challenging to read your nearly illiterate postings. Lastly, I'd like to see you take your own advice: [quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301163645' post='2677250']maybe if you shut your mouth once in awhile you could actually just play the game...Maybe you should take that thought into the next round with and try it out[/quote] Maybe it would help you gain some respect around this place. Respect is earned here. Not given just because you can act like an upset teenager and throw around some dirty words. ;)

**Edit: I know this is old topic. I thought I posted it 12 hours ago, but I guess not. :S

Edited by JonBoy16

Well, 5 pages since my last post... Thats enough time...

Just wanna start by saying [b]Thank you![/b] for filling up my war slots.... and just like I predicted, they're ALL 2 times my size....Now, before you go into full whine mode, let me finish....

36k ns-against my 5k. Still no anarchy(I've been working through update the last 2 nights..... thats with no buybacks), and STILL no decent fighters. Gave you every opportunity to A me, but you guys failed, still. Comon' guys. These guys are 2 times my size, and still cant figure out how to send a decent ground attack? Good lord kids, you've sooooo much to learn about this game.

You guys fail at war, and if you didnt have the 3000 nukes, you'd have no chance.

Hopefully all you kiddies get achance to read this before you head off to school. :awesome:

Salute!

EDIT: Sorry, a few parting words... Listen to your teacher, and do ALL of your homework before jumping on the comp to check out your nation. That is all. :smug:

Edited by Ferrie

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301208771' post='2678084']
First, we did not interfere in a "fair" war. We initiated a limited, select attack on a small number of RE nations that were not engaged, to even out a part of the curb stompers that were not engaged. And the engagement lasted for all of about 36 hours. Fact are fun. :)

Second, as to "betraying" you, how can one betray someone that made the first betrayal?

Third, DR never needed OP to have their back at that point because they decided to hook up with a curb stomp.

Lastly, the excuse of what OP supposedly did LAST ROUND that was supposed to be oh so horrible has already been used this round to justify the RE/Sy nuke stomp. And now you are using it again to justify this nuke stomp yet again? How many times are you going to your quiver for that arrow?
[/quote]

tW leadership claimed it their view that upon the arrival of themselves and the tetridians (I think), that it was a war slightly favouring the LE side of the conflict. You entered after this stage simultaneously with GR because you thought if you didnt enter, the world would be condemning you for supporting DR and by extension G-6. Im prepared to let it ride, and call it even, but am also prepared to continue my fight if needed.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1301210030' post='2678101']
[b]I dont think fighting PS[/b] then the RE/syn dec on us should be classified as sitting back and waiting. PS had it worse than us with GR then the RE/syn dec while they were still at war. Anyone of these alliances cant solo declare on you guys because of your numbers which isn't your fault but should be considered when you post. I dont really have any problem with g-6 declaring on us other than confusion acting like he dint want this at all and we forced it on him. IDK about dogbite but [b]confusion[/b] hates OP and has [b]wanted to see us knocked down[/b] for awhile, which again is fine. I just wish he would call it for what it is.
[/quote]

When did you fight PS? jk, realise you meant TPC. :P

Thats about right, same for me, as all this Once an OP always an OP stuff didnt wash up. Your leaders didnt see our friendship as enough to stay neutral in our conflict is what pretty much sums it up for me.
[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1301225341' post='2678176']
Well, 5 pages since my last post... Thats enough time...

Just wanna start by saying [b]Thank you![/b] for filling up my war slots.... and just like I predicted, they're ALL 2 times my size....Now, before you go into full whine mode, let me finish....

36k ns-against my 5k. Still no anarchy(I've been working through update the last 2 nights..... thats with no buybacks), and STILL no decent fighters. Gave you every opportunity to A me, but you guys failed, still. Comon' guys. These guys are 2 times my size, and still cant figure out how to send a decent ground attack? Good lord kids, you've sooooo much to learn about this game.

You guys fail at war, and if you didnt have the 3000 nukes, you'd have no chance.

Hopefully all you kiddies get achance to read this before you head off to school. :awesome:

Salute!

EDIT: Sorry, a few parting words... Listen to your teacher, and do ALL of your homework before jumping on the comp to check out your nation. That is all. :smug:
[/quote]
No choice but to down declare for the high tier.

[/quote]

Well, on behalf of myself, yeah - I was wrong. I did think that dogbite may of actually meant what he said about not attacking us. For the record, I didn't trust Confusion for a second. Funny thing is, being that I had no expectations there, I'm not particularly disappointed in Confusion. One advantage to a bad reputation is that he doesn't lose any.

I relied too much on dogbite NOT wanting to appear the fool by posting in public that G-6 was NOT going to attack PS and then attacking. So much for relying on what *I* would have done given the reverse situation.

As the saying goes, "Now you know." Considering that Pork Shrimp was totally out of the big boys politics this round anyway and we're getting a ton of practice with defense, no loss from where I'm standing.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301198964' post='2677860']
Seem your mind is set. I hope this war will end the bad blood with G-6 for you. Lets get it all out now so we can move on next round.
[/quote]

See my post above. Now, give me one good reason why I should not agree entirely with bcortell on this general philosophy:

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301205865' post='2678026']
If it was my decision, I'd just take you guys out on day 2 and then let OP use you as a tech farm the rest of the round. Maybe then we'd go a round without getting hit by you guys.
[/quote]

If nothing else, it's going to be one crazy arms race :D

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301210246' post='2678109']
To sum it all up for those of you just joining us:

G-6 is evil for not going to war
G-6 is evil for going to war

:ph34r:
[/quote]

More like G-6 has bad taste in leadership.

Edited by White Chocolate

War is a funny thing. No matter what you do you cant make all sides happy. All i can tell you is try to have fun and when you had enough i will give you peace. Or we can go the whole round if you want but know a long war will favor G-6. I am not sorry we had to war in a war game. Targets are not eazy to pick when your the big kid on the block.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301243131' post='2678278']
War is a funny thing. No matter what you do you cant make all sides happy. All i can tell you is try to have fun and when you had enough i will give you peace. Or we can go the whole round if you want but know a long war will favor G-6. I am not sorry we had to war in a war game. Targets are not eazy to pick when your the big kid on the block.
[/quote]
I have much respect for you Dogbite but I must disagree with you here. a long war may benefit the flag running aspects of G6 but a long war favors us, we fight better than the majority, there are some good fighters in G6 I will not deny that, of G6 and school goes back tommorrow. The 2 I am fighting are broke while I have tons of cash. Kids get bored easily and lose their attention really fast. Isn't it on Tw Irc channel a quote of something about G6 being like a preschool. This will last longer than 5 days.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301243660' post='2678285']
I have much respect for you Dogbite but I must disagree with you here. a long war may benefit the flag running aspects of G6 but a long war favors us, we fight better than the majority, there are some good fighters in G6 I will not deny that, of G6 and school goes back tommorrow. The 2 I am fighting are broke while I have tons of cash. Kids get bored easily and lose their attention really fast. Isn't it on Tw Irc channel a quote of something about G6 being like a preschool. This will last longer than 5 days.
[/quote]
Dont forget paul they get the whole week off for easter.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301243660' post='2678285']
[/quote]

I have no respect for you Paul711 but I must disagree with you here. a long war may benefit the low tier aspects of OP but a long war favors us, you don't fight better than the majority, PS and LE do, there are some good fighters in OP I will not deny that, of OP and work goes back tomorrow. Half of the opponents the G-6 high tier are fighting are broke while they have a ton of cash. 'Grown-Ups' get tired easily and fall asleep really fast. Isn't it on G-6's Priv. Irc channel a quote of something about OP- 'Being a Paradoxian means declaring on someone that's at 54 percentages of your NS, than complaining about it when the same happens to you XD'. This will last longer than 5 days.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301244348' post='2678294']
I have no respect for you Paul711 but I must disagree with you here. a long war may benefit the low tier aspects of OP but a long war favors us, you don't fight better than the majority, PS and LE do, there are some good fighters in OP I will not deny that, of OP and work goes back tomorrow. Half of the opponents the G-6 high tier are fighting are broke while they have a ton of cash. 'Grown-Ups' get tired easily and fall asleep really fast. Isn't it on G-6's Priv. Irc channel a quote of something about OP- 'Being a Paradoxian means declaring on someone that's at 54 percentages of your NS, than complaining about it when the same happens to you XD'. This will last longer than 5 days.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I have been with OP for 6 rounds now and I can tell you that OP doesnt down declare. Most of the wars I have fought have been with people with even or even higher NS than me. Only during the OP-RE war were my opponents slightly weaker than me, but nowhere near the 54% that you are claiming. Also, in all of my rounds of playing, this war has the worst down delcaring that I have ever seen. So maybe you shouldnt speak when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also, in case you didnt know, OP is one of the top fighting alliances in TE, for proof see the RE/Synergy war or wars from previous rounds with LE, PS, etc.

[quote name='grandmonarch' timestamp='1301245364' post='2678314']
I have been with OP for 6 rounds now and I can tell you that OP doesnt down declare. Most of the wars I have fought have been with people with even or even higher NS than me. Only during the OP-RE war were my opponents slightly weaker than me, but nowhere near the 54% that you are claiming. Also, in all of my rounds of playing, this war has the worst down delcaring that I have ever seen. So maybe you shouldnt speak when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also, in case you didnt know, OP is one of the top fighting alliances in TE, for proof see the RE/Synergy war or wars from previous rounds with LE, PS, etc.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96766&view=findpost&p=2567624

[quote]Samiam and Jelenko were attacked by Senator who was at 5.4K when he declared, Sam and Jeleko were sitting on 4.4K of NS Combined[/quote]

It happens.

BTW almost [u]Everyone[/u] does it, its nothing to be ashamed of just don't say it doesn't happen. hell,

[01:45] <&halushki> you know it happens sometimes, but let's not kid ourselves.

Edited by ADude

As many of you know, I make all OP target assignments for all of our wars. I do not keep records of all of our assignments, but I do keep the assignments for our last war.

In our TPC war, the average NS ratio was 95.58%. The low was 80.15% and the high was 116.59%. Only 5 of our 38 nations had assignments that were under 90%.

Edited by Thomasj_tx