war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301188101' post='2677674']
You come over with your troops to Lander Clan, my dear, and tell Sylvia Midnight all about it. I want to hear how bcortell or Cellardoor managed to bait you and dogbite into attacking Pork Shrimp two or less hours before update when it wasn't part of the original plan True or not, it will be entertaining.

In other words, once again

I'm not going to be within range forever. Do I need bcortell to ask on my behalf in his fashion??? I don't like to be stood up.

Sylvia Midnight
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001790
[/quote]

I'm dancing with you :wub::awesome:

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301204346' post='2677986']
You see, that's what I DON'T get. It's like you think if you say it enough, you can convince yourself that G-6 got declared on by Pork Shrimp instead of the other way around. You DO realize G-6 declared on us, don't you?

I don't get how "protecting" your AA includes attacking ours. Dogbite, what reality are you in?
[/quote]

G-6 is playing the David and Goliath victim card. Over and over again no less.

"It is all David's fault" ;)

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301204346' post='2677986']
You see, that's what I DON'T get. It's like you think if you say it enough, you can convince yourself that G-6 got declared on by Pork Shrimp instead of the other way around. You DO realize G-6 declared on us, don't you?

I don't get how "protecting" your AA includes attacking ours. If you're going to lie, it should have been for something worth it. It makes no sense.

Dogbite, what reality are you in?
[/quote]
I saw PS as a problem in any war we dowed any one. Same as the rest we hit. Instead of given any of the aa,s a chance to jump us we hit the ones we thought would be a problem with any dow we made.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301204661' post='2677993']
G-6 is playing the David and Goliath victim card. Over and over again no less.

"It is all David's fault" ;)
[/quote]

I am a victim. Confusion beats me daily and I have to stay in a closet. But its ok.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301205194' post='2678007']
I saw PS as a problem in any war we dowed any one. Same as the rest we hit Instead of given any of the aa,s a chance to jump us we hit the ones we thought would be a problem with any dow we made.
[/quote]

My friend, you knew that No AA's could have / would have been a problem for you, given the way you "played" this round and your puppets. You were untouchable because of not really warring and this was nothing more than to ensure that you will remain untouchable.

Just call a spade a spade so as not to make you look even more disingenuous. ;)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301205362' post='2678014']
I am a victim. Confusion beats me daily and I have to stay in a closet. But its ok.
[/quote]

Okay. :wacko:

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301201024' post='2677905']
Im not the one doing it. Im the one trying to fix it. I know G-6 is to blame to and im working on that. But this is not how te should be played. Lets not make this like se. I enjoy te in the fact we can war and still get along. Well at one time it was like that.
[/quote]
What? So you know G-6 is to blame, so your best guess at what to do is attack us? This is exactly why there's a problem in the first place. What kind of backwards logic is that? It seems every round G-6 and PS end up fighting because of G-6 attacking, say they don't want it to go on, then the next do the same thing. And, you think continuing that pattern is what is going to fix it?

If it was my decision, I'd just take you guys out on day 2 and then let OP use you as a tech farm the rest of the round. Maybe then we'd go a round without getting hit by you guys.

Can someone explain to me why WAPA was included in this dec? G-6 has ONE offensive war against it and 4 defensive wars (3 from the same person) for a total of 5 wars.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1301206018' post='2678030']
Can someone explain to me why WAPA was included in this dec? G-6 has ONE offensive war against it and 4 defensive wars (3 from the same person) for a total of 5 wars.
[/quote]

A stat padding excuse.

And no offense to WAPA! :wub:

Within about 24 hours, the thin veil of G-6 is getting exposed.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301205783' post='2678022']
My friend, you knew that No AA's could have / would have been a problem for you, given the way you "played" this round and your puppets. You were untouchable because of not really warring and this was nothing more than to ensure that you will remain untouchable.

Just call a spade a spade so as not to make you look even more disingenuous. ;)
[/quote]

Well, there was the option of rolling several small alliances, but that's no fun :P

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301205865' post='2678026']
What? So you know G-6 is to blame, so your best guess at what to do is attack us? This is exactly why there's a problem in the first place. What kind of backwards logic is that? It seems every round G-6 and PS end up fighting because of G-6 attacking, say they don't want it to go on, then the next do the same thing. And, you think continuing that pattern is what is going to fix it?

If it was my decision, I'd just take you guys out on day 2 and then let OP use you as a tech farm the rest of the round. Maybe then we'd go a round without getting hit by you guys.
[/quote]you should try that.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1301206254' post='2678034']
Well, there was the option of rolling several small alliances, but that's no fun :P
[/quote]

What?

That is what you are doing.

Have you checked your stats and your (nonexistent) DoW? ;)

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301205865' post='2678026']

[/quote]

G-6 has been here for 2 rounds only.

As far as I'm aware, neither G-6 nor Duckroll (nor confusion for that matter) hold any ill will towards PS. Its just the way it panned out in these last 2 rounds. OP is a different story.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301206734' post='2678045']
What?

[/quote]
The stats favor you my freind. Well the nuke thing.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1301206974' post='2678056']
G-6 has been here for 2 rounds only.

As far as I'm aware, neither G-6 nor Duckroll (nor confusion for that matter) hold any ill will towards PS. Its just the way it panned out in these last 2 rounds. [b]OP is a different story.[/b][/quote]

How so?

Has OP EVER DoW'ed either G-6 or DR? In fact, who had DR's back the whole time during their "formative" rounds?

Stevie, where you ever an OP member? Was Confused?

Short term memory issues?

And "Its just the way it panned out in these last 2 rounds", PS. You know the only 2 rounds that G-6 has ever existed. :rolleyes:

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301206639' post='2678042']
This war is not that uneven. We are 1 aa at war with many. Sure we got the nukes but hey we paid for them.
[/quote]

Really, You are gonna post a bold faced lie like that.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5ZqsA/TK819F9pxBI/AAAAAAAAI2M/X5iyYW_2ZvA/s1600/third_party_facepalm.jpg[/img]

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301199484' post='2677869']
Hell i love PS im a big fan. Even the fact you stole your flag off my forum i let it go. I also was good freinds with jack sheppard who started PS. I have no ill will just protecting my aa.
[/quote]

We got our flag from your forums? Interesting.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301207355' post='2678061']
How so?

Has OP EVER DoW'ed either G-6 or DR? In fact, who had DR's back the whole time during their "formative" rounds?

Stevie, where you ever an OP member? Was Confused?

Short term memory issues?

And "Its just the way it panned out in these last 2 rounds", PS. You know the only 2 rounds that G-6 has ever existed. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

OP betrayed me last round, and hit RE who was our attack partner. Interfering on a fair war (I can back that up). OP was more interested in looking after themselves, and jumped on the bandwagon to destroy us. The moment DR actually needed OP to "have our back" you bailed.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301206734' post='2678045']
What?

[/quote]

errrrrrr, well lemme rephrase that, a bunch of REALLY small alliances that aren't even in the first page of alliances :P

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1301207705' post='2678064']
We got our flag from your forums? Interesting.
[/quote]
you got half of it. i still have the link.

i stole it form the simpsons so its ok.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1301207446' post='2678063']
Really, You are gonna post a bold faced lie like that.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5ZqsA/TK819F9pxBI/AAAAAAAAI2M/X5iyYW_2ZvA/s1600/third_party_facepalm.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
How is that a lie? They have more active then we have members and the ns advantage.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301207944' post='2678069']
you got half of it. i still have the link.

i stole it form the simpsons so its ok.
[/quote]

Nah man, I don't doubt what you say, I could tell it wasn't an original piece. Pretty funny flag if you ask me, so good job!

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1301208359' post='2678075']
Nah man, I don't doubt what you say, I could tell it wasn't an original piece. Pretty funny flag if you ask me, so good job!
[/quote]
i love that flag.