war is afoot

dogbite

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301163645' post='2677250']
I don't care how long you known whoever and i don't care if you know who i is...The fact is that a noob can come out of no where and do a lot better than you can..While you and friends have played TE for oh sooo many rounds and obviously still suck at it...Maybe I should write you a guide or something, so that way you can amount to something, instead of being the &*$% under my shoe
[/quote]

This man is a genius, I submit to his knowledge and wish I could one day be as good as him.

And you "son" is getting played like a drunk blonde girl at a frat party...maybe if you shut your mouth once in awhile you could actually just play the game...Maybe you should take that thought into the next round with and try it out

@jonboy16

I don't care how long you known whoever and i don't care if you know who i is...The fact is that a noob can come out of no where and do a lot better than you can..While you and friends have played TE for oh sooo many rounds and obviously still suck at it...Maybe I should write you a guide or something, so that way you can amount to something, instead of being the &*$% under my shoe
[/quote]

Hey, sonny, I strongly suggest you fix your account profile in accordance with the fourm rules. Or are you ashamed of your nation and want to keep it hidden?

[quote]A SE and a TE nation: You get one forum account. Your forum account name must match your SE nation or ruler name. You are allowed to post in either SE or TE areas of the forum. You must have your CN:TE nation name listed in your profile to post in the CN:TE section of the forum.[/quote]

And you "son" is getting played like a drunk blonde girl at a frat party...maybe if you shut your mouth once in awhile you could actually just play the game...Maybe you should take that thought into the next round with and try it out

@jonboy16

[/quote]
You do realize that this is just a game and come Monday morning you will be that same little geeky kid that gets his flushed in the toilet and his lunch money taken. After the round resets all you have you have left is your honor and respect everyones infra is wiped out.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301119974' post='2676950']
[IMG]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/dogbitequote.jpg[/IMG]

Really? Please point out to me where it says "anytime soon." What I do see is "no chance it would be PS or OP" and also "unless you attack us I have no war with you."

I don't see any OWF war declaration against G-6 here with the PS insignia on it signed by Jack...or anyone for that matter. Please, by all means, post the link if that's the case.
[/quote]
Look 2 post down from that 1

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301168870' post='2677337']
Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.
(OOC: Benjamin Disraeli Quote)
[/quote]

So you mean that we are going to use the fire to light up some smokes?

(couldn't resist)

Edited by thaisport

It's TE, and it's Confusion's alliance WC. If you were expecting them to keep their word that's more of a shame on you thing.

This was expected. Everyone knows how little respect they command. Let's War.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1301176023' post='2677473']
It's TE, and it's Confusion's alliance WC. If you were expecting them to keep their word that's more of a shame on you thing.

This was expected. Everyone knows how little respect they command. Let's War.
[/quote]

Uh, When you poke the bull, you get the horns, bud.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301176110' post='2677475']

Confusion.
[/quote]

Who poked the bull?

Confused.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301176597' post='2677488']
Who poked the bull?

Confused.
[/quote]

Wait, paul still hasn't shown you the logs from #tpc-te?

That isn't even the reason for war, not that we need one, though. But saying you weren't asking for it is... in the least, hilarious. :lol1:

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301176892' post='2677493']
That isn't even the reason for war, not that we need one, though. But saying you weren't asking for it is... in the least, hilarious. :lol1:
[/quote]

How could we have been "asking for it" given the fact that, if I recall correctly, OP has never Declared on G-6?

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301169193' post='2677343']
Look 2 post down from that 1
[/quote]

This one?

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1300154059' post='2665127']
we will not hit OP anytime soon.
[/quote]

I'm not speaking as a member of Ordo Paradoxia (OP). I'm speaking as a member of Pork Shrimp (PS).

Frankly, regardless of our (Pork Shrimp's) comeback after being attacked by RE and Synergy this round, there was no way we'd catch up to G-6. We knew that, and believe me, IF there were any way that we figured out to change that - I wouldn't be admitting to it now.

My alliance mates expected G-6 to attack, it was just a matter of time. I, apparently, was dumb and figured that between your post and the fact that PS wasn't any threat to your standing as an alliance, there would be no reason.

Apparently, I underestimated the "we hate Pork Shrimp" factor. Next time I'll know better.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301177801' post='2677508']
This one?

I'm not speaking as a member of Ordo Paradoxia (OP). I'm speaking as a member of Pork Shrimp (PS).

Frankly, regardless of our (Pork Shrimp's) comeback after being attacked by RE and Synergy this round, there was no way we'd catch up to G-6. We knew that, and believe me, IF there were any way that we figured out to change that - I wouldn't be admitting to it now.

My alliance mates expected G-6 to attack, it was just a matter of time. I, apparently, was dumb and figured that between your post and the fact that PS wasn't any threat to your standing as an alliance, there would be no reason.

Apparently, I underestimated the "we hate Pork Shrimp" factor. Next time I'll know better.
[/quote]

You guys weren't our original targets, believe me - you weren't. One of the reasons the target list wasn't top notch was because when we changed our targets it was almost update (1 or 2 hours away, iirc).

There are reasons why we hit you, reasons members among Pork Shrimp know. Ask them.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301178167' post='2677511']
You guys weren't our original targets, believe me - you weren't. One of the reasons the target list wasn't top notch was because when we changed our targets it was almost update (1 or 2 hours away, iirc).

There are reasons why we hit you, reasons members among Pork Shrimp know. Ask them.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I don't "believe me" will cut it with many people, Confusion :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301176110' post='2677475']

Confusion.
[/quote]
Confusion you says this as if you are an innocent bystander who was getting picked on for no reason. You made it clear before this round even started that you were coming after OP and you were gonna make us pay for whatever happened last round, I took it off so i don't know what your referring too. You have been threatening war with OP for the last month so lets call this what it is. Its a grudge match. You dont like us and you want to beat us into the ground and in my book that totally ok. But for the love of god just call it that.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1301181810' post='2677570']
Somehow I don't see this happening.
[/quote]

Somehow I don't see nukes not being launched at update. !@#$ Happens.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301181893' post='2677571']
Somehow I don't see nukes not being launched at update. !@#$ Happens.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Not sure I follow the relevancy? I just don't really understand why you'd even bother to tell us to believe you. The last person who would have was WC. I think she's finally learned her lesson. And even if you were being truthful, it has no effect on our current situation. We're at war with G-6. And it's going to be bloody. Should be fun.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301176892' post='2677493']
Wait, paul still hasn't shown you the logs from #tpc-te?

Confusion.
[/quote]
You sir are a hypocryt. Who was it that got caught blatantly and red handed spying on an OP nation at the beginning of the round? Who was that planted spies within OP ranks? Who was it that got caught spying a second time (that one was hilarious because the noob tried to spy a nuke protected by an HMNS)? Who was it that threatened to attack us if we didn't peace out with their friends despite us being the attacked? OMG I am on a roll and who was it that helped with the war planning (which failed BTW) for Synergy and RE against OP and PS? Who was it that arranged for GR to attack PS and tie them up so that G6 could take out LE? Who was it that arranged for another AA to attack us if we helped LE? The answer is G6 and their band of friends!

I have heard people make remarks regarding OP fighting TPC in a non nuke war as a way to avoid damage, and since I am on a roll, I have evidence that if we had used nukes RE was prepared to hit us, curbstomp style?

This is your hegemony and this is the way you guys wish to play, Game on. One thing before I go, how are you going to repay all the promised favors and how are you going to split one flag?

Anyway it is over now, just SFU and fight, tell your little kiddies to get their tough guy acts in now, while they can.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301178167' post='2677511']

Confusion.
[/quote]

Glad that you didn't forget us snookums. On behalf of Pork Shrimp, I don't care how many nukes that you have, how much damage you cause, or how ridiculous the down-declares might by on a nation-by-nation basis: we're going to enjoy the $%&@ out of each point of infra we can peel off G-6 along the way. See you on April 20th for commiserations and recriminations.