war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1301208359' post='2678075']
Nah man, I don't doubt what you say, I could tell it wasn't an original piece. Pretty funny flag if you ask me, so good job!
[/quote]

The muscle shrimp is the flying hellfish logo.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301270194' post='2678609']
So wait, you have a problem with the fact that we were only in 1 war, while OP was only in 2. And to top that off with, instead of warring G-6, you waited for us to hit you. Again, way too much !@#$%*ing from OP for the facts they keep letting slip.

If you had a problem with G-6 being in only 1 war, then come at us instead of waiting for us to hit you. You could have stopped letting us prepare like a bunch of dumbasses. Or did you do that in order to be capable of !@#$%*ing about another action G-6 takes because that seems to be the only possibility since you had enough time to hit us.

As for Confusion, well if your own leadership holds its hatred of Confusion as much as Confusion hates OP, then frankly, this should not be brought up as it equalizes out. As for Confusion's take, meh who cares. War is War. I just get tired of the damn whining taking place.

[/quote]
OP was in two wars. Both of which were destructive. Your war couldn't have been that destructive. Its kind of hard to hit you guys when one of your leaders has other alliances down declaring on us. Bedsides the fact that you had 4 times the NS as we did and some 300 nukes more than us because you guys choose to sit. The difference between the grudge is confusion started it. Before this round OP had no outstanding plans to hit G-6. Confusions whole round was planed around making OP pay. He told me himself. Which (again... for the fourth time) i don't have a problem with, i just wish he would call it what it is. Its a grudge match and hes trying to curb stomp op.

We'll take our medicine in this one, but we're going to scratch and claw every piece of infra off that we can.

As for zippy the confused wondermuppet, when you get your ass handed to you round after round and you think about complaining about things carrying over, just remember why it happened.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301271180' post='2678621']
I'm well aware that tW hit there, and at the time I expressed my dismay that they -- an alliance that I genuinely like and respect, and alongside whom I've fought several times -- were involved.

On the possibility of future early-round wars against G-6/whatever, I'm not quite sure that you grasp exactly the lesson people are liable to take from this.
[/quote]

Well, I am going off of the fact that people continue to !@#$%* at the fact that we only had 1 war this round.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1301272325' post='2678630']
OP was in two wars. Both of which were destructive. Your war couldn't have been that destructive. Its kind of hard to hit you guys when one of your leaders has other alliances down declaring on us. Bedsides the fact that you had 4 times the NS as we did and some 300 nukes more than us because you guys choose to sit. The difference between the grudge is confusion started it. Before this round OP had no outstanding plans to hit G-6. Confusions whole round was planed around making OP pay. He told me himself. Which (again... for the fourth time) i don't have a problem with, i just wish he would call it what it is. Its a grudge match and hes trying to curb stomp op.
[/quote]

Again, no proof. I am taking it that you have none whatsoever and thus are completely talking out your ass. Again, as for the stats now, if ya'll had hit us, or others had hit us earlier, we would not have those stats. There is no difference in grudges as it does not matter who starts it, only that it continues on both sides. As for the reason for this war, I honestly don't care.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301273840' post='2678645']
Well, I am going off of the fact that people continue to !@#$%* at the fact that we only had 1 war this round.
[/quote]

It's not that you had just one war. It's that the only war you had was a comical down-declare in which you chose a group of alliances beyond LE whose sole binding factor was the fact that they couldn't inflict any real damage on you, and you have since spent a couple weeks self-pleasuring in front of a mirror. TE tends to be self-righting in that regard; if you fight against your equals (or have the temerity to go after larger, tougher foes) you will earn respect, and in so doing you will earn friends. If you choose instead to pick off alliances weakened in other conflicts, or down-declare against smaller opponents, you'll get your ass trolled, and eventually, you'll get rolled. G-6 is in phase one of that; it's a reasonable expectation that you'll eventually transition to phase two.

we got whooped rather well last round. Which was much more fun, imo, than fighting nations half or even a third of your size XD

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301274493' post='2678648']
It's not that you had just one war. It's that the only war you had was a comical down-declare in which you chose a group of alliances beyond LE whose sole binding factor was the fact that they couldn't inflict any real damage on you, and you have since spent a couple weeks self-pleasuring in front of a mirror. TE tends to be self-righting in that regard; if you fight against your equals (or have the temerity to go after larger, tougher foes) you will earn respect, and in so doing you will earn friends. If you choose instead to pick off alliances weakened in other conflicts, or down-declare against smaller opponents, you'll get your ass trolled, and eventually, you'll get rolled. G-6 is in phase one of that; it's a reasonable expectation that you'll eventually transition to phase two.
[/quote]

I mean I was nearly ZI'd from getting 3 counters from Order of the Snowflake that also happened to have a nuke attached. They didn't fight back though.

I mean they had like 60 more nations and 60k more NS than G-6/Warriors. But it was defiantly a down-declare.

I mean we did focus heavily on LE. But it's not like they were a big threat.

Perhaps it was just luck we coordinated heavily in building/blitzing and that we happened to find an efficient tactic to win the war.

Who knows though? :3

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301275993' post='2678668']
I mean they had like 60 more nations and 60k more NS than G-6/Warriors. But it was defiantly a down-declare.
[/quote]

Their average NS was over 1000 NS below yours, and the parties were clearly chosen to avoid any nations within the top 5%; yes, it was a down-declare. C'est la vie, but it's hardly one for the scrapbook.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301277183' post='2678686']
Their average NS was over 1000 NS below yours, and the parties were clearly chosen to avoid any nations within the top 5%; yes, it was a down-declare. C'est la vie, but it's hardly one for the scrapbook.
[/quote]

Sorry the nation setup didn't match perfectly a week into the round. Where most nations were the same level and stuff.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301277370' post='2678688']
Sorry the nation setup didn't match perfectly a week into the round. Where most nations were the same level and stuff.
[/quote]

That actually diminishes your argument...at a point where most nations are fairly similar in construction, you sought out opponents who -- on a nation-by-nation basis -- were considerably smaller. It kinda speaks to the fact that the grab-bag was chosen based on those who'd do you little harm.

You guys are all crazy. In one post it's "Oh gee wilikers, things shouldn't be carried round to round" then in the following post it's "You poopieheads did terrible things last round and some other such three rounds ago".

The only thing weirder than that is how Syn/RE don't realize they got duped.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301277183' post='2678686']
[/quote]

Yes, it was such a down declare. I mean, LE didn't have any nukes or HNMS protected nukes, rather- 35 to be exact, iirc. I have stats on their nations at the time too, if you want to see. One more thing, LE's ANS was higher than ours by about 300 ns.

Confusion.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301273840' post='2678645']

Again, no proof. I am taking it that you have none whatsoever and thus are completely talking out your ass. Again, as for the stats now, if ya'll had hit us, or others had hit us earlier, we would not have those stats. There is no difference in grudges as it does not matter who starts it, only that it continues on both sides. As for the reason for this war, I honestly don't care.
[/quote]

Confusion has admitted to helping prep the warsheet. He says he dint help pick targets but i find that very unlikely as he threaten to declare on OP, PS, and THP if we were gonna continue the war with RE/syn even tho they declared on us. If you need proof of that im sure i can get the logs. As for the reason for this war, I honestly [i]do[/i] care. Because its likely the reason will be fighting next round.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301278257' post='2678697']
That actually diminishes your argument...at a point where most nations are fairly similar in construction, you sought out opponents who -- on a nation-by-nation basis -- were considerably smaller. It kinda speaks to the fact that the grab-bag was chosen based on those who'd do you little harm.
[/quote]

They were 'bigger' on a nation by nation basis, iirc. I have stats on LE and all our targets.

Confusion.

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1301275681' post='2678664']
we got whooped rather well last round. Which was much more fun, imo, than fighting nations half or even a third of your size XD
[/quote]

Howdy my friend!!!!

It is always great to see a voice of reason from a G-6 member.

How are you doing?

Yes, 50% down declares, while they could be initially a rush, become disturbing.

Be well!

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301278257' post='2678697']
[/quote]

Because 3 NS nations help the overall ANS of alliances so much :3 Many did not build up until after the war started. so essentially we probably faced a larger NS gap and the ANS probably was equal after this, but it is incalculable because we had already blitzed lowering their stats.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301278926' post='2678703']
They were 'bigger' on a nation by nation basis, iirc. I have stats on LE and all our targets.

Confusion.
[/quote]
And you would never lie! ^_^

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301279366' post='2678711']
And you would never lie! ^_^
[/quote]

I have stats, which I don't mind showing to those who request them.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301278926' post='2678703']

Confusion.
[/quote]

LE represented a small portion of the NS in that war. Hence, why you saw fit to throw in BFF, NEAT, CMEA, Order of the Snowlake, Hollywood and MI6. The end result was a war in which you had a massive disparity in nation size -- something which The Warriors admitted when presented with the reality of the war, to their credit, because they're a classy bunch. To rewrite history not a month old is to suspect that the average intelligence of the OWF is somewhere short of that required to put on a pair of pants each morning.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1301278888' post='2678702']
Confusion has admitted to helping prep the warsheet. He says he dint help pick targets but i find that very unlikely as he threaten to declare on OP, PS, and THP if we were gonna continue the war with RE/syn even tho they declared on us. If you need proof of that im sure i can get the logs. As for the reason for this war, I honestly [i]do[/i] care. Because its likely the reason will be fighting next round.
[/quote]

You mean the only proof you have is Confusion putting nation links in a spreadsheet. That is all you got. Seriously? So like I said, shut the $%&@ up since it is obvious you have no proof but your own bias. Thanks for finally admitting it.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301274493' post='2678648']
[/quote]

Well hopefully when phase two happens, ya'll stop whining like a bunch of little !@#$%*es finally. As for the first war-

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99207&st=0&p=2645928&#entry2645928

Pre-war looks like only a 700 ANS total difference but the opposing side had 70 nations and 80k NS advantage.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99207&view=findpost&p=2645942

G-6/tW: 116 members, 478,790 NS, 33 nukes, 4127 ANS.

LE, BFF, LEFT, CMEA, Snowflake, Hollywood, MI6: 187 members, 537,013 NS, 34 nukes, 2871 ANS

That was after the initial blitz. G-6/tW gained 427 ANS and the opposing side lost 129 ANS. Still a 71 nation advantage and roughly 60k NS advantage.

As for what we have done in the last couple of weeks, again, it is not G-6's fault no one had the balls to declare on us. How about you grow some bigger ones instead of just growing a bigger mouth for once?

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301279717' post='2678717']
LE represented a small portion of the NS in that war. Hence, why you saw fit to throw in BFF, NEAT, CMEA, Order of the Snowlake, Hollywood and MI6. The end result was a war in which you had a massive disparity in nation size -- something which The Warriors admitted when presented with the reality of the war, to their credit, because they're a classy bunch. To rewrite history not a month old is to suspect that the average intelligence of the OWF is somewhere short of that required to put on a pair of pants each morning.
[/quote]

BFF also had a decent high tier (4-6 nations), I don't remember NEAT, CMEA were !@#$%* day in and day out, Order of the Snowflake had a decent group of nations who fought back, iirc, Hollywood and M16 are alliances I don't remember. Anyhow, It was around 40 nukes total with various being protected by HNMS. That war wasn't 'easy'. It would've been easier to go with OP 1v1.

Confusion.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301279717' post='2678717']
[/quote]

I just reread that thread some. tW admitted to a difference in ANS but also stated that that usually occurs as tW has usually fought alliances with more members regardless of ANS. So who is the one rewriting history? Look in the mirror mate.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301280177' post='2678724']
I just reread that thread some. tW admitted to a difference in ANS but also stated that that usually occurs as tW has usually fought alliances with more members regardless of ANS. So who is the one rewriting history? Look in the mirror mate.
[/quote]

...and then after looking at the stats, KOwens agreed that the situation favoured them, and then both tW and Zippy stated that peace was on the table whenever their opponents desired it. Failing to see that the war against LE was hardly an even-odds affair requires considerable contortion and willful ignorance, but I suppose that's par for the course.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301280730' post='2678726']
...and then after looking at the stats, KOwens agreed that the situation favoured them, and then both tW and Zippy stated that peace was on the table whenever their opponents desired it. Failing to see that the war against LE was hardly an even-odds affair requires considerable contortion and willful ignorance, but I suppose that's par for the course.
[/quote]

To be fair, you'd call us out for everything. If we decom'd all our nukes you would still complain.So at that. I propose a marriage. You become my wife and PS and G-6 merge under G-6's name.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1301278888' post='2678702']
[b]Confusion has admitted to helping prep the warsheet. He says he dint help pick targets but i find that very unlikely as he threaten to declare on OP, PS, and THP if we were gonna continue the war with RE/syn even tho they declared on us. If you need proof of that im sure i can get the logs. [/b]As for the reason for this war, I honestly [i]do[/i] care. Because its likely the reason will be fighting next round.
[/quote]

Really? Just really? This needs to stop because it's becoming highly annoying now.

[quote]
We also are here to confirm and clarify that Confusion created a public spreadsheet for RE and Synergy to edit at their will, [b]nothing else.[/b]
[/quote]

Just stop, please.