G-6 Declaration

Confusion

While I enjoy the attention I get on the OWF, this time around it is completely baseless. RE is at war, well done for noticing, G-6 sometimes goes to war, props for noticing that one too, the two are not always linked. G-6 and RE both make their plans as independent Alliances.

This is the second time this round we've been accused of some rediculous conspiracy, last round G-6 would have continued any plans regardless, but change is our theme this round, so we're going to sit back and enjoy some more peace.

I have no doubt that we'll be called out for this move as well, damned if you do, damned if you don't, but i'll ask you all to consider one thing, why would we ever make a move that would implicate us in the accusations of other alliances? so go ahead and make all the conspiracies you want, I know Lazaraus45 will want me to thank you all for letting him hug his pixels longer.

G-6 hereby declares neutrality in all [i]current[/i] global conflicts until such a time that we consider ourselves no longer the target of accusations that state we're behind every evil thing that happens.

-Orange

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301086976' post='2676307']
While I enjoy the attention I get on the OWF, this time around it is completely baseless. RE is at war, well done for noticing, G-6 sometimes goes to war, props for noticing that one too, the two are not always linked. G-6 and RE both make their plans as independent Alliances.

This is the second time this round we've been accused of some rediculous conspiracy, last round G-6 would have continued any plans regardless, but change is our theme this round, so we're going to sit back and enjoy some more peace.

I have no doubt that we'll be called out for this move as well, damned if you do, damned if you don't, but i'll ask you all to consider one thing, why would we ever make a move that would implicate us in the accusations of other alliances? so go ahead and make all the conspiracies you want, I know Lazaraus45 will want me to thank you all for letting him hug his pixels longer.

G-6 hereby declares neutrality in all [i]current[/i] global conflicts until such a time that we consider ourselves no longer the target of accusations that state we're behind every evil thing that happens.
[/quote]
So you're just going to sit back and watch RE get stomped... again.

Yep, seems like something you would do.

Also, nice spelling, champ.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1301090588' post='2676349']
I'm pretty sure this is just another part of G-6's plans to take over TE. Also, ADude is confusion's multi. Also, RE is G-6's multi.

It's all a conspiracy.
[/quote]

FOILED! :mad:

[/quote]

Notice the [i]Italics[/i]?

How many other "global conflicts" are there?

You guys give confusion too much credit.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yKb_lWOpUS8/S1ZaWaFvJoI/AAAAAAAAAgA/62BuCpF_YBI/s320/michael-jackson_loses-neverland.jpg[/img]

He is popular, but just wants to be left alone. But bring your kids by....

-Michael 'Confusion' Jackson

Edited by Judge X

-Orange
[/quote]
We don't accept nor recognize your neutrality.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1301090588' post='2676349']
I'm pretty sure this is just another part of G-6's plans to take over TE. Also, ADude is confusion's multi. Also, RE is G-6's multi.

It's all a conspiracy.
[/quote]

Its true. Actually, the original plan was for a few of us from G-6 to infiltrate RE and then rule it as a G-6 puppet, but then we realized we were all in G-6 anyway and said the hell with it. The best laid plans of mice and men as they say :P

-Orange
[/quote]

:lol1:

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301698388' post='2682494']
:lol1:
[/quote]

You're correct, because we didn't mantain neutrality in all conflicts, at the time. :rolleyes:

Confusion.