Molon Labe DoW's MadLibs

Dear {insert your alliance here},

Considering the current climate and the goings on with Planet {insert planet here}, this {insert day} day of {insert month} in the year of our good Lord Admin, {insert year}, {insert my alliance here} has decided to declare war on {insert your alliance here} for the crimes and atrocities commited feloniously against {insert our buddies alliance here}. We will recognize a state of war with {insert your alliance here} until an ammicable agreement has been reached with regards to crimes commited against {insert our buddies alliance here}.

May {insert deity here} have mercy on your souls, for {insert my alliance here} shall have none.

With love always and forever, amen,

{insert congressman #1 here}, Congressman

{insert congressman #2 here}, Congressman

{insert congressman #3 here}, Congressman

{insert congressman #4 here}, Congressman

{insert congressman #5 here}, Congressman

{insert MoWaD here}, MoWaD

{insert MoTaF here}, MoTaF

{insert MoIA here}, MoIA

{insert MoFA here}, MoFA

tl;dr

The suspense is gonna kill ya.

P.S.

Since it was forgotten at the time and would be tasteless to mention come 2010, Molon Labe turned 3 this last October. Who cares right? We don't, hence our quickness to mention it.

Dear Harry Potter Fanclub

Considering the current climate and the goings on with Planet Potter, this 1st day of the first month, in the year of our good Lord Admin, 2010, ML has decided to declare war on the Harry Potter fanclub for the crimes and atrocities commited feloniously against Non-Potter infidels. We will recognize a state of war with Hogwarts until an ammicable agreement has been reached with regards to crimes commited against said Infidels.

May Dumbledore have mercy on your souls, for ML shall have none.

Thats all I saw

Dear CyberNations,

Considering the current climate and the goings on with Planet George (?), this Second day of January in the year of our good Lord Admin, 2010, Molon Labe has decided to declare war on GPA for the crimes and atrocities commited feloniously against CIS. We will recognize a state of war with GGA until an ammicable agreement has been reached with regards to crimes commited against CIS.

May the Black Jesus have mercy on your souls, for Molon Labe shall have none.

With love always and forever, amen,

Prodigal Chieftain, Congressman

Four-Oh-Four, Congressman

something Boy, Congressman - WHO NOT

banned member, Congressman

generals3, Congressman

Tony Blair, MoWaD

Captain Crunch, MoTaF

George Jetson, MoIA

Chuggo, MoFA

tl;dr

The suspense is gonna kill ya.

P.S.

Since it was forgotten at the time and would be tasteless to mention come 2010, Molon Labe turned 3 this last October. Who cares right? We don't, hence our quickness to mention it.

I don't know about you guys, but that's what I got out of this.