OSA DoE

Nolissar

An Open Declaration of Existence

osaok145ob7.jpg

“Open Minds”

To All Those To Whom These Presents Come, Greetings

Today marks the dawn of a new era on Cyber Nations, the Age of Openness. A door has opened, a light shone and a new community born. For on this day, a group of friends united in their values, aims and aspirations have brought forth unto the Cyberverse, a new style of play: the Open Source Style. From this day, until the ending of time, all who walk the path of Openness shall be our brethren.

Many new alliances are but exercises in rebranding: new forum, new flag, new name, but the same people, the same rules, the same style of play. The Open Source Alliance is different. A multicolored alliance, we are committed to education, activity, community and engagement. Respect, trust, cooperation, learning and sharing are the bywords of the OSA, and the values by which we live and play. Our Source Code is our guide, filled with insight and direction, but still open; changing with and for the times.

The OSA offers an unparalleled training experience for both new and long time CN players. Our extensive mentoring and aid systems will have any player at the top of their game in short order. The happiness, security and fun of our members is, and shall always remain the focus of our Alliance. From tech to trades, wonders to wars, OSA members experience CN like no other alliance.

And so, without further ado, on behalf of all the founders, I give you CN’s newest Alliance: The OSA!

Nolissar of Ripoaria

President of the Open Source Alliance

Forums: theopensourcealliance.com

IRC: #osa

Wiki: OSA Main Article

Charter:Viewable on the OSA Forums

TPF Protectorate: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1270022

Edited by Nolissar

After weeks of waiting I have found a home. Now knowing my luck the roof will cave in.

All Hail OSA, now up to 8 members!

Nolissar

Tristram

Pe Shang

Teh Pimp

Outremer

Maxwell Little

Tinton

Harry Stoteles

Soon to be OSA:

Wiiville

Murph1797

After weeks of waiting I have found a home. Now knowing my luck the roof will cave in.

All Hail OSA, now up to 8 members!

Nolissar

Tristram

Pe Shang

Teh Pimp

Outremer

Maxwell Little

Tinton

Harry Stoteles

Soon to be OSA:

Wiiville

Murph1797

Now Max even though I love you and the ol tech boys at the MHA where some of my favorites :), Murph is still in snafu so shh :)

Joss