All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I want @Felix Malfoy to clap my cheeks specifically
  4. Yesterday
  5. Frankly, this is a load of bull. This world has been more enjoyable in the last few years than the 10 before it for those of us who actually care enough to put in the effort.
  6. good to see you defending your new alliance might may have found yourself a home your experience could be a boon to them good luck
  7. Ditto to you good sir. Were we in the same alliance at some point?
  8. Last week
  9. I was challenging Smurth to a 1v1, my comment wasn’t directed at you.
  10. I would say you should let your smaller nations grow a bit before then. But if you insist, it can happen.
  11. Time to buy up! Or I can sell down... we'll figure it out, surely. Been good, glad to see some familiar faces back around =D
  12. That wouldn't be fair. You know stuff. I have an 8 year forgetting period. How you been, man? Good to see you. Edit: Defending Nation: COG Rebellion (GOWFANATIC) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.
  13. Join one of the fastest growing alliances on CN!!! A few months ago we were 62 members, now we're at 101, helping to build and develop our members' nations quickly!!!
  14. Hi Jekalle long time no see. As Smurth said we’ve been knocking at his bunker door but haven’t been able to get in touch. Maybe he turned into a ghoul?
  15. We have attempted contact, but his bunker is sealed tight and the fallout is interfering with our radio signals. We hold hope that he will emerge from the shelter a little bit irradiated and ready to sling some destruction.
  16. Names are irrelevant as long as their meaning is clear. There's nothing bad in calling it almond milk, there's no confusion. (If you don't like the name... just don't use it!)
  17. A name I recognize - welcome back. Any chance of a King Wally sighting?
  18. The nations of the NPL agree with your assessment of almond juice.
  19. Is almond milk really milk? I say no. It should be illegal to market as milk. It's almond juice.
  20. bwyon 4 gov!? I thot bwyon 4 spweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeens
  21. Please try to keep it on topic! We could fill an entire thread discussing your ineptitude (muh spreadsheets), but that's for another time and place.
  22. This can happen if you have too many pending foreign aid agreements. Try removing any that you do not want to accept.
  1. Load more activity